Personality Test~ ^^

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
From an interesting topic in the LPW#36, I've decided to share this in another thread in case others might want to try this~ All of these are free, and some do take time to finish. But if you're wanting to understand yourself or other people a little better, this will help.

Now all of these might not be 100% accurate, which is because these are free. Things that you pay for (books, online, etc) would be more accurate.

4 Personality Types
four types of personalities
My teacher told me that each person has a percentage of each personality type. I find it to be true, since I tend to do rare things outside of the norm.

Here's a place to get a self-scoring personality test of the 4 types.
http://www.writing.com/main/quiz/item_id/1145443-Temperament-Test

Characteristic Strengths
Read the book to use this~ pm me if the link is down.
There's the strengthsfinder 2.0 Which I've learned alot from. I had to use a self-evaluation method because my mom got me a used book (lol).
Here's a self-score method which you can take without the book~
All you do is rate yourself 1-10 on how much you think each one applies to you. You can get your top 10 that way~ :P

There's also one about spiritual gifts, which was very inspiration to me~ There's a link for the tests, but you'd have to see the book to really get anything from them. It's my most favorite since it's what I was introduced to. I'd get it again one day~ I did have a book for it before, but a friend lost it x-x

---

More than likely, the places four temperaments weren't accurately measured as they would in something paid for. Also, It's not bipolar unless they are diagonally across from each other. (50% melancholy and 50% choleric). If you have a result like that, it is considered that you have a mask, or a sub-personality that you've kinda been forced into. It's usually in extreme cases like trauma in childhood.

Consider your results only a shadow of you who are, since they cannot take into account your whole life and genetics~
------------------

Love Languages
There's also one about love languages: how you receive affection, and what hurts you the most. There's books about these that I have/had~ I avoid the overly scientific ones and go for the ones that focus on the person~
Here's a simple love languages test. You may find the questions a bit repetitive, that's actually part of the test.

First, you love language tells you how you receive affection from another person. You may also express your affections through the same ones. Your highest ones can also be your weakness, as I'll show in a moment. I may not remember all of the details, but I can give the general idea.

1. Words of Affirmation
There are lots of things in words that can make you feel good. Talking, compliments, deep conversations, etc. No matter your preference, talking is important to you if this is high. However, mean words can stick to you much deeper than good ones. You may be easily hurt from hearing someone yell, or be scolded. You're very sensitive of how people talk to you, even if it was only a joke.

2. Quality Time
This can be anything from literally "just being together" or spending some meaningful 1-1 time with someone. You don't care who's around as long as that person is with you. You can be bored together and still have a good day~
If you don't have enough of this special time, you may feel depressed, forgotten, rejected, etc. You may feel like friendship means nothing if you don't spend time with each other.

3. Receiving Gifts
Getting something from someone will make you happy, no matter what the gift is. You may remember how you felt when you received something from someone. You like getting letters, notes, messages and little surprises. You may collect all of the holiday cards you get, and love to send others something in return no matter how much you spend. If what you got from someone breaks, it also makes you feel broken.

4. Acts of Service
Someone doing something for you means the world to you. Whether it's cleaning the house, doing dishes, fixing your car, or helping with your homework, you feel kindness from them doing that for you. You like being involved with serving others, and seeing them become happy from your work.

5. Physical Touch
You feel really connected when you hug, sit close, hold/shake hands, or poke each other. If you go further than that, you may feel melted into a different world. If you get hit, spanked, etc. you will become really sad/upset and feel like no one loves you.

Name Analysis and Number

http://www.paulsadowski.com/Numbers.asp
This might be very sensitive~ so only share what you're comfortable with :P
Try using your name in different ways~ I got several numbers that all had something to say about me.
--
I might add some things later on~ Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do what I can ^^
Feel free to talk about your results~

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Hmm... its mostly that i barely receive gifts or touch... odd test xD
Your Scores
7 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
2 Receiving Gifts
8 Acts of Service
3 Physical Touch

....i'm not good at scoring my personality..:dispirited:...soo,,,,,,

7 to all parameter......

Hmm also got 62 Melancholic with some in Phlegmatic for temperament test~

Hm... it says that I'm melancholic... lets see...

The Melancholy’s Emotions
*Deep and thoughtful - yes
*Analytical - yes
*Serious and purposeful - yes
Genius prone - yes (according to other personality tests that I've taken)
*Talented and creative - not really
Artistic or musical - I have no talent when it comes to art or music
*Philosophical and poetic - nope
*appreciative of beauty - not really
*Sensitive to others - one test that I took said that I lack true apathy, but that I was intuitive enough to fake it.
*Self-sacrificing - yes
*Conscientious - sure
*Idealistic - not really

The Melancholy At Work
*Not people oriented - true
*depressed over imperfections - somewhat false
Chooses difficult work - true
Hesitant to start projects - true
*Spends too much time planning - true
Prefers analysis to work - depends
*Self-deprecating - plausable
Hard to please - not really, I just like things to be done right.
*Standards often too high - maybe, but I at least take into account for individual skill levels.
*Deep need for approval - false

:casserole:

Your Scores
5 Words of Affirmation
8 Quality Time
2 Receiving Gifts
6 Acts of Service
9 Physical Touch

Love... 6 appears most often for me. 666

2 Words of Affirmation
6 Quality Time
6 Receiving Gifts
10 Acts of Service <--- Actions speak louder than words
6 Physical Touch

---

Temperament: 59 (Melancholy)

Secondary Temperament is Phlegmatic.

5 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
8 Acts of Service
4 Physical Touch

A lot of these questions relate to physical touch. It's quite troubling to answer when you don't have anyone 'special' to you yet >.<

Temperament: 60 (Melancholy)

Though statistics say Phlegmatic. :goodtea:

^

Quality time...

Probably not for me.

Go bike riding with your special someone.

I like to spend time with people, but I haven't got a 'special someone'.

*ehehe* I haven't got a bike.

:runhappy:

Hmm... I mostly went with the opposite.

When the test gave me the choices, I picked the other option of not spending time with loved ones. xD

You don't have a bike? That's fine.

Maybe someday, take your partner on a nice drive through the night.

A walk in the park is also classic.

Choleric: 37
Phlegmatic: 42
Melancholy: 51
Sanguine: 47

I'm completely clueless about what these mean. XD

Maybe I should have done the same.

Someday. I'll promise you that then. ^^

Walk in the park~

Feed the chipmunks and squirrels while trying to bring them home.

That would be fun. But we have quite the few stray cats over here so we'd be feeding them instead ^^

Though every now and then it's possible to find a few squirrels. :goodtea:

And a fox too.

Oh... a fox~

Still, it's best for me not to keep animals since I focus my attention on other things.

I keep putting inedible pieces in food to feed animals or rat poison anyway.

Sounds like a good time though if we saw those animals~

My mother used to stock up on rat poison, just in case we ever needed any. :goodtea:

Yeah, it sure would ^^

^

I think the difference is... I intentionally harm animals. >_>

Eh, I'll try to be good if I'm with you.

Ugh. Don't tell me that I have to search for my results in the LPW thread and post them back here.

Choleric: 57
Phlegmatic: 27
Melancholy: 21
Sanguine: 62

tht's all I've got so far~~~

Temperament 1 was Melancholy 2nd was Sanguine. I`m bipolar and switch my personality quite alot so that`s why they`re so different.

I took the language tests for singles, apology, and children (I`m very childish so I found it appropriate.)

Single
4 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
8 Acts of Service
5 Physical Touch

Apology
3 Expressing Regret
8 Accepting Responsibility
3 Making Restitution
2 Genuinely Repenting
4 Requesting Forgiveness

Children
5 Words of Affirmation
4 Quality Time
4 Receiving Gifts
3 Acts of Service
4 Physical Touch

Temperament Test Results: 44 (Choleric)
Second Temperament Test Results: Sanguine.

Love Test Thingy Results:
Your Scores
5 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
6 Acts of Service
7 Physical Touch

More than likely, the places four temperaments weren't accurately measured as they would in something paid for. Also, It's not bipolar unless they are diagonally across from each other. (50% melancholy and 50% choleric). If you have a result like that, it is considered that you have a mask, or a sub-personality that you've kinda been forced into. It's usually in extreme cases like trauma in childhood.

Consider your results only a shadow of you who are, since they cannot take into account your whole life and genetics~

Temperament: 59 (Melancholy)

Secondary Temperament is Phlegmatic.
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]

If I remember correctly, mine is also about the same~ primarily Melancholy, second is Phlegmatic.
The last two would be sanguine and choleric.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.