PERSONA 5 - Wishlist

that so?...i think they did quite good job in p3:goodtea:

Aside from Fuuka I thought all the voices were perfect in the P3 dub. >_>

The main cast for P3 had a good dub, but all the other characters, like the members of Strega were beyond bad. And as much as I like Aigis, I didn't care for her voice actress >_>

Did you really think that about Strega? I thought Takaya and Jin did a fine job. Only Chidori sometimes sounded a bit off.
And i loved Aigis voice. <_< Her VA is the new Helena from DOA5 and Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere. <3 (And some other cool roles)

Better endings, preferably endings tied to the character you choose to hook up with.

Did you really think that about Strega? I thought Takaya and Jin did a fine job. Only Chidori sometimes sounded a bit off.
And i loved Aigis voice. <_< Her VA is the new Helena from DOA5 and Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere. <3 (And some other cool roles)

Yeah I didn't like the dub for the Strega characters, especially Chidori! The main cast was excellent though. She was the voice actress for Gwendolyn also? Well, I thought she did a excellent job with Gwendolyn, I just recently downloaded Odin Sphere from the PSN network so I can play it again. For some reason I thought she did a way better job with Aigis in P4 Arena, then she did in P3, like she felt more accustomed to the role I guess.

Well you do realize they tried making her voice more robotic in the begginning for story reasons right? (just in case that's your complaint) xD That's why she gradually starts feeling and sounding more human. In P4A it's already her souding totally human since it happens after The Answer.

Yeah, but still I have heard better voice actresses doing dubs for robot/android characters.

I am hoping for a girl protagonist in p5 like in p3p.
Or maybe a Dual Audio.
I am also hoping there will be cameo from another Persona especially from Persona 3 & 4.

I wish it's a new story that let us know about P3 and P4 side's story progress.

Female protagonist look interesting but if it become male/female twin protagonist, it would be more interesting. ^_^

I hope they put a little bit of Catherine in there, maturity and atmosphere-wise.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They also announced some type of rythhm game for the Vita with Persona 4 characters

Last edited:
haha i saw that as well qhen i found the release date... tried to ignore it -___-

They also announced some type of rhythm game for the Vita with Persona 4 characters

I'm going to save money to buy PS Vita TV instead PS Vita Slim. Great, another clone of Hatsune Miku games.

Last edited:
Yeah it looks pretty weird LOL, I'm still not convinced about the Vita TV. I really don't see the point to it

Also really excited about the updated P4 Arena coming to the PS3

First, I'm just hoping that P5 will have an official translation, and that we fans won't have to wait and worry.

The Playstation3 is showing its age. But it's a platform that's reasonably popular in most nations, it supports discs as well as large downloads, and nearly all of its games are region-free.

Things I liked in P4 that I'd like to see continued:

* Combat which still requires the player to think and use caution
* Small but intimate world: the player doesn't travel much, but all locations are interesting
* Shared universe with other Shin Megami Tensei games, but without having to know everything that's happened

Aside from that, I'd like to see:

* More adult characters in leading roles (see early Shin Megami Tensei games and SMT Strange Journey)
* A short intro (P1 began quickly)
* Less linearity
* No obtuse/frustrating moments (as in P4's six-choice hospital confrontation)
* Two main characters, or a person who's implicitly bisexual

So far all release dates are for Japan only. North America and Europe will probably be 2015 :(...unless, translations are happening at the same time.

So far all release dates are for Japan only. North America and Europe will probably be 2015 :(...unless, translations are happening at the same time.

Hopefully the U.S. release won't take to long :deadsad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!