Other than episode 11,13,14 the rest are dead for FF if you can please re upload them with the specials when possible

thank you!

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION];

Hi Coro,

I know you're retired from new animes and link replacements, but you willl still finish up old ongoing series.

Will you also be finishing up replacing the last of the low quality episodes of this series with the higher quality versions?

If so, episode 18 is out, with only 19 and 20 left to go.

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=907270

In case I haven't said it before, thanks Coro, for all your hard work for the anime fans here! :alice_happy:

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Well, I did say within reason-it's likely that I'll stop uploading altogether when this season is over. Given PCSS's glacial release speed, it looks like only 18 will make it in time.

Hi Coro!

If you haven't come to the end of your uploading, episode 19 is out.

Thanks!

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; Sorry, that took a lot longer than planned, but here you go:

Reactions: Leggy
Thanks Coro! And who knows, maybe they'll get out the final higher quality episode (20) before we both start Social Security. ;)

In (for them) fast time, PCSS has finally put out episode 20.

https://pcssubs.wordpress.com/

From the episode description, this is the last one they plan to upgrade to HQ. I believe some other group had done the upgrades for other episodes.

So if you'd like to capo the YPC5 upgrades, this one should do it. :)

I know I've said it several times, but thanks again, Coro, for all your hard work over the years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
The current version suffers from no-progress bug, an update would be highly appreciated, please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5