Patch and Fix concerns

rozonkomo

May 13, 2014
Hello all,

I'm a little new here, but I've tried d/ling and seeding a few torrents and come across a common pattern. It seems every H-Game I download still has some kind of protection that makes all the text look like gibberish or just disappear. Forgive me if this is in one of the plethora of guides hidden somewhere among all these forums, but where do I look for cracks to these issues? I assume I need a separate one for each game, but if it's not included by the original poster then I don't really know what my next step should be. This issue also carries over to how I would find translations for any game here. Is it something that the OP will put up, will it be something that gets its own post, or is there no place on AS where I'll find translations? I realize if a game came out less than a month ago it probably won't even have a translation since it looks like the backlog here builds up pretty quick.

Thanks for any help and directions.

The issue is on your part. Certain games require you to change your system locale to Japanese along with the format. I don't know which OS you're using, but there's usually a tab called "Region and Language" or similar within the Control Panel.

Don't count on any translations. The 0.1 % of games that do get translated and are uploaded here have an English tag on the title/topic, so it's easy to see. The fan translations are very few, and rarely does a person/group/team do more than one game translation, as most fall apart before they're finished. If you're desperate for English translations you will have to look for official translations. Places such as Mangagamer.com and Jastusa.com(Jastusa can link you to other places).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]