Other Age Second Ecounter guide

Alistar

← ↑ ↓ →
Elite Member
Aug 21, 2014
Hello! ;) Anyone has OASE guide? I browsed the internet a lot but I wasn't able to find an walkthrough for OASE and it's kind of annoying 'cause I like this game but I am not really able to finish any path, too difficult -_-" So...anyone who has it and doesn't mind sharing?

P.S. Hope I made the thread in the correct section :korokke_sorry:

Damn, Lichanti path isn't working, didn't actually finished this path at all :( Too bad the original guide was deleted, but thanks a lot for the links ^^ At least I have some guides now, better than nothing at all. Btw, didn't know about wayback machine, I learned smth new today too ;)

:gakuran_excited:

Reactions: kittysim
Damn, Lichanti path isn't working, didn't actually finished this path at all :( Too bad the original guide was deleted, but thanks a lot for the links ^^ At least I have some guides now, better than nothing at all. Btw, didn't know about wayback machine, I learned smth new today too ;)

:gakuran_excited:

You’re welcome! :) I’m happy that I helped! I know it is a very hard game… I wish I could find a better walkthrough, but I don’t know why I can’t find anything.

You’re welcome! :) I’m happy that I helped! I know it is a very hard game… I wish I could find a better walkthrough, but I don’t know why I can’t find anything.

Yeah, that gives me headaches, but it's worth xD too bad that I think I won't be able to summon those two hidden chars, Mist and Athear or so without a guide -_-
:korokke_cry:

Yeah, that gives me headaches, but it's worth xD too bad that I think I won't be able to summon those two hidden chars, Mist and Athear or so without a guide -_-
:korokke_cry:

I just read somewhere that if you play Zelan's route then you can summon Mist

Finished her, but I read somewhere else and it's not really needed. Dunno about Athear tho :(

I can help with summoning Mist and Athear.

Key: a = First answer from top, b = second answer, c = third answer from top

Mist: cbcbccbbcc
Athear: cbabbbcaac

Reactions: Shieru26
Oh, it worked, thank you so much! :korokke_doki: I wanted to try them for a long time but I wasn't able to summon :( Now the trick it's with their path xD Thanks again! *chuu*

P.S Mist is such a sadist, I like her :chuuni_notbad:

This is probably a super later reply... but just for future reference, the Version 2 of OASE has an in-game guide :)

This is probably a super later reply... but just for future reference, the Version 2 of OASE has an in-game guide :)

Yeah I know, but I just have the old version of OASE :( And it is kinda hard, but oh, well....xD

Yeah I know, but I just have the old version of OASE :( And it is kinda hard, but oh, well....xD

I just recently got the 2nd version of OASE that I could share if you want. I also have a list of all the passwords for all the 55 endings (that I listed down :D) and a complete savefile after 9 (yep, 9 :P) hours of gameplay.

Just tell me if you want any of them :)

I just recently got the 2nd version of OASE that I could share if you want. I also have a list of all the passwords for all the 55 endings (that I listed down :D) and a complete savefile after 9 (yep, 9 :P) hours of gameplay.

Just tell me if you want any of them :)

Wow, nice ^^ If you don't mind sharing, I would like to have them xD It is very hard to play without a guide so I will highly appreciate ^^

Reactions: Vice
Wow, nice ^^ If you don't mind sharing, I would like to have them xD It is very hard to play without a guide so I will highly appreciate ^^

No problem, I'll post a download link and the savefile in the Otome Games section, though it'll probably take a few hours (since my Internet speed is crappy xD)

Reactions: Vice
No problem, I'll post a download link and the savefile in the Otome Games section, though it'll probably take a few hours (since my Internet speed is crappy xD)

Thank you so much sharing the game with us JaxxBlaxx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games