Ossu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angraecum

Mar 10, 2011
Hai there!

I am new here, been here before but i never registered, don't know why..
But now i am :)
By the way i am Angrae. Yoroshiku!!

Welcome to AS, Angrae. ^^
Better late then never. :D
Hope you'll enjoy your stay here and have fun chatting with the fine chaps populating this forum. ;)

Welcome Angraecum~. Though I've seen you around before I didn't know you never introduced yourself. Say, where is that girl from your avatar from? I felt like I seen her before... well, enjoy your stay here~. Join us in the LPW thread if you want to chit-chat with fellow active members on here.

We could force everyone to register, but we are so nice that we didn't. We let everyone to have the decision if we really worth it.

Hence, there's 200.000 visitors a month and only 0.5% of that amount are registered members lolz....

Inside that tiny 0.5%, we have only 10% active members >.>

I see lol
Give it time, they will eventually register D:

It's Shuri From [Koihime Musou]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.