Online games played?

chris

1 Katana cleans the world
Feb 25, 2011
Did you play any online games?

If so, what game? Does it need a server / downloadable client or something? It can be anime based or any other kind :)

I'll start:

#1) I play on TribalWars - it's a browser game, you don't need a client to play it. Interesting, but I just started few days ago :)

#2) I play on Facebook EA Sports FIFA Superstars :D - nice flash game

How about you?

I started this topic hoping I will discover new browser based games or online games that can be played on Ubuntu (yes, Linux user here)

I never play them longer than a few days and remember them even shorter - can't see the appeal to play with annoying strangers or with simplistic graphics. Oh, the strategy one where they had to reboot the server because the alliance I co-founded (technically, since we joined together with another alliance at which point I took a normal member role) dominated it beyond any chance to change it (us vs. the world - 1:0) was fun though. Didn't rejoin after the reboot, but I heard the same alliance still dominated it heavily for a year or two after.

Online game? What is it

No, just kidding but seriously, they are mostly crap as far as I've seen. Guess a gamer (in terms of regular video game, and eroge) can't live with anything other than Windows.

yup i did almost ruin my... anyway here are my list..

Oz World. - the first online game i've played somehow sims to me.. fishing is the way of life though clothes and other stuffs do expired x_X

Ragnarok Online - i did play this, got hooked. still playing though on hiatus... based on manwha. well somehow reminds me of diablo 2 but in 2D anime in a 3D environment.

Gunbound - earth scorch anyone? but in 2D linear style.

Audition Online - dance revolution in the tune of finger maneuver. the only game i played with my right hand (beat up mode) twas finger wrecking.

O2 Jam - reminds me of guitar hero though, keyboard style. I like some songs here from classical to techno, pop and the list goes on.

the above mention are client based game.

for facebook : hmm.. knight of the crystals and the chocobo crystal tower are two i recently play.. i m not playing those anymore..

(^ _ ^)/~~

Oh schizofreak you really are (were) a true online game player

Hmm... online game...

I still remember the time when I used to play Maple Story. xD
I also used to play Gunbound alot during my high school time.
And for last, I also played Wonderking o.O

That's about it for my online gaming.

No,I didn't.I don't like it

I used to play games whenever the mood is not good: the game farm, puzzle, build a house...........

I played lineage & lineage2.
It is an article only of the waste of the MMO time.

others may say it like that ~ though others do it for leisure or relaxation (stress relief) and some as well making money on it ~... it really depends upon the person who they viewed upon it..

i don't think its a waste time for me ~ . . . its only people labeled it as useful or a waste ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!