Online games played?

Ragnarok Online - RebirthRO (private server)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Medal of Honor (2010)
Insurgency
Day of Defeats Source
Counter Strike Source
Team Fortress 2
Battlefield 2
Red Orchestra: Ostfront '41-'45
Darkest Hours: Europe '44-'45 (Red Orchestra expansion)

because of online games i speent my high school life playing with it
heres my list
Ran online
Special Force(Soldier Front)
Crossfire
Dota(WarcraftIII)
MU online
Ragnarok
Dragonica
and now
currently playing this game "DragonNest SEA"

i played
runescape which got boring after i finished all the free stuff
gunbound which i played on my cousin's computer till it stopped working
arcanist which is similar to gunbound and also got boring
some robot game which i quit like the rest
and now i just play random flash games from arcadeprehacks

Started on PSO for the dreamcast and moved on to Everquest for a few years. Tried Everquest II, Lord of the rings, Guild Wars, Age of Conan and a few others. Used to do a lot of WoW but quit that recently as just got bored with the same old rep farm.

Loved Conan for the setting, but the game lacked that little something... probably the lack of chainmail bikini's ^_-. Guild Wars was good but found the way the camera follow worked tended to give me eyestrain if played it for too long.

Looking forward to Tera Online and the proposed PSO ^_^

i Played Dota.. even now.. hmm CSO sometimes.. T_T

Tinier in the past but forget the past.. :P

Ragnarok Online, Dota and other Warcraft games, CS, and waiting for Diablo 3 online..

League of Legend, Hellgate London, Minecraft, DDO. Warcraft 3, Diablo 2, CS, etc etc etc

Played WoW for 6 years, tried Everquest...and used to play CS and Dota a lot. Now I'm playing DCUO casually

I played shattered galaxy YEARS ago, but honestly, I never liked MMOs...as I play games for their story and gameplay substance <_< I'd much sooner play a co-op game or have a lan party with freinds, rather than faceless asshole 10 year olds with nothing better to do with their nonexistance. >_>

I played... "sigh" maplestory, Guild wars, Global agenda, Liege of legends, wow... and some other boring games...
THANK GOD FOR ANIME!!

anime is getting pretty dry for me lately too, but thats why I have other perfectly serviceable interests :3

*chockes* really?! aww... anime is so much fun
Well, anyway... xD i dont have much else to say on this thread

Used to play Luna Online (1 official and 3 private servers) for some years...
Until my parents finally forbid me playing OL games...

-.- I was also freaked out when the official Luna Online upgraded into Luna Plus,
and turned into a mess, right there I instantly stopped playing and follow the house rules.

Lets see... well I did play over 7000 hours WoW, I met some interesting people and had some great times, however it got so very very veeeeeeeeery boring at the end so thankfully I stopped and focused more on my manga/anime addiction instead... Life is wonderful ^^

I'm kinda shocked nobody has said DOMO yet.. I spent WAY too much time on that game. It was fun but then all my guildies quit playing and I lost interest....

I see some maplers here xD
Anyways i played alot maple story, S4League, WoW, Mabinogi, CS 1.6, Gunbound, Grand Fantasia, Audition,
Grand Chase, Mu online, Combat Arms, Wolf Team, Starcraft and Warcraft III FT, and some more. You could say i spent 5 years playing all the time; i remember whole days playing maple, grinding like a obssessed person. Now i only play osu!, osu is awesome :runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?