Ohayo ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistar

← ↑ ↓ →
Elite Member
Aug 21, 2014
Hello, as you can see, I am new here (yeah, I am Captain Obvious). I hope to have fun here and get along with other members ;)

If you have questions about me, feel free to ask, I am a friendly one, xD So...nice to meet you all! ~

P.S Sorry if my bad english will hurt your eyes -_-" :(

Welcome to ASF Alistar and nice to meet you.
:cheering:

Enjoy your stay!

:56017:
Heh~ Welcome to ASF~ You come here for otome games right? *noticed the avatar*

hello Alistar welcome to Anime Sharing~

Nice to meet you

You should join us at the spam section the LPW thread we are very friendly , we love to chat, make weird conversations , try to kill each other but off course it's all friendly :)

have fun .

Well, welcome to ASF Alistar!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^¥^?

Edit: Don't worry about your English-skill, because none of the world is perfect, where then... - yours is so far enough, okay?

:56017:
Heh~ Welcome to ASF~ You come here for otome games right? *noticed the avatar*

Hehe, yes, indeed. Like I said, I am captain Obvious, haha xD There are some very nice and rare games here. I remember spending hours trying to find some of them but I wasn't able and I gave up -_- Now my dream of playing them is real! :D

hello Alistar welcome to Anime Sharing~

Nice to meet you

You should join us at the spam section the LPW thread we are very friendly , we love to chat, make weird conversations , try to kill each other but off course it's all friendly :)

have fun .

Oh, I will make sure I will check that thread. Seems like my type of fun *grins* I can have a dark sense of humour sometimes (check my signature), but of course, teasing in a friendly way is fun xD

Well, welcome to ASF Alistar!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^¥^?

Edit: Don't worry about your English-skill, because none of the world is perfect, where then... - yours is so far enough, okay?

Sounds like a plan. Roger ;) Thanks, hopefully I won't make many mistakes in typing. If I will end up making mistakes, I will just hope people will get the general idea from what I said. Anyway, it's good to see people don't mind so much what language you actually speak :8

Last edited:
Lol... Not to thanking, it was a honor of me...:goodtea:

Hi, Alistar. Nice to meet you too.
Though I am not good at English too, it is very fun because everybody plays.

Welcome to ASF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread