Ive learned not to expect anything from Miel games... most of them are just rape/blackmailfest with hardly any plot to give any NTR feelings, and dat ahegao turns me off

Reactions: uenchuceli
Heya!

A bit unusual for me maybe, but I usually enjoy Miel games. Not that they're amazing quality, but they're at least consistent and very affordable(seriously, like ¥1000($10) a pop.) Depending on if it's NTR style or netori style I can more or less know how it's going to go, and I sometimes pick up the non-NTR bitch games, too, 'cause they often play out the same. Just because I like a porterhouse doesn't mean I won't also eat cube steak, as long as I know what I'm ordering. xD Plus, I prefer ahegaos and corruption to slowly, lovingly stealing away someone's wife by becoming their friend. /shakes fist at Fucking Maro! Someone mentioned the recent Miel netori in the main thread, talking about it looks like each woman had the same face, and I quite enjoyed it. Short and simple, but yeah, hot, slutty moms for the win! /Bastard Sometimes you're just too busy/tired to spent 3-4 days playing a game for ultimately no satisfactory payoff, and that's when I turn to Miel!

Well bastard, i guess you live up to your name.. personally i prefer slow NTR where the girl's heart slowly gets 'stolen' away and genuinely has feeling for the NTRing guy, that hurts more to me, but i can see where ya coming from...

Also, i am in the habit that, unless i really like the game, or see it as really promising NTR, i end up just getting the save from sagaoz and viewing the scenes and CG, very rarely do i actually PLAY the game properly, am i cheapening the experience of NTR game that way?

Heya!

Well bastard, i guess you live up to your name..

Thanks! I try! xD

I know where you're coming from, and a lot of the gentlemen around here are the same, but I've already gone on record saying I usually don't get much from identifying with the profag. Lovey-dovey NTR has too little betrayal for me to enjoy. I like the change of character and betrayal you get from the more extreme stuff, other wise I might as well just play a vanilla game. /shrug

A good example of what you're describing is Venus' Married Life and the relationship between the main heroine and the older guy. I can enjoy those sometimes, but prefer a bit more kick because to me if the husband/boyfriend doesn't deserve the girl in the first place, and that's often the case with those because they want to paint the NTR-er in a positive or at least sympathetic light(rarely does a heroine fall completely in love with a antagonist who's a complete scumbag unless there's a corruption theme as well), I don't really care much.

I don't think marriage is so sacred that a woman has to be faithful to a spouse who doesn't appreciate or take care of her properly. There's very little betrayal in that to me because it's actually more of a mutual feeling between the couple, even if it's shown in different ways. Love stories become a bit more interesting to me when it's purely a sex/physical affection thing that keeps bringing the girl back to the NTR-er, which is why I found Elf's previous work with Misaki so much better.

Also, i am in the habit that, unless i really like the game, or see it as really promising NTR, i end up just getting the save from sagaoz and viewing the scenes and CG, very rarely do i actually PLAY the game properly, am i cheapening the experience of NTR game that way?

I wouldn't say cheapening because different people get different things out of the fetish, but I would say you might be missing out. I'm curious as whether that's a fairly common thing or not. I almost always start from the beginning, but if I get bored or frustrated will skip ahead(Then that comes back to bite me in the ass later if I review it because I have to replay those portions and pay more attention. >_>). How do others play?

Plenty of these games take several hours to go through and I know many people probably struggle with the language barrier, though since I've never used, and don't really even understand, those code-thingies or whatever people use, I'm not sure how much they help. In a game with a lot of unvoiced characters it might take me as much as twice as long from going from getting roughly 80% of the story to complete comprehension. That can be frustrating when I don't have a ton of free time, and I'm sure many others are probably in the same boat. I'd also be interested in finding out the ages of some of our regulars, now that I think of it. Someone appoint themselves to make a NTR fan census thread!

That being said, some of the best NTR moments for me come outside of the scenes altogether. This is especially true for NTR mystery games, but I'll give another example. In Lilith's game where the boy steals away his adopted mother and teacher(sorry, not currently in a position to look up names) he's been drugging the mother's meals with aphrodisiacs and other drugs over the course of a few years, gradually increasing the doses until the start of the game where he finally sets his plan into action.

After breaking down her resistance and getting her to the point where she'll follow orders, there's a scene where they're on their way to a sex club. The boy makes some comment about not having much time because she'll have to go home soon to make dinner, but she tells him it's okay because she's already bought microwave meals for her husband and son, so she's free. Flashback to a couple years ago where the boy is saying how it must be tough for her to have to cook all the time. She says she doesn't mind because taking care of her family is the most important thing in the world for her, and that she'll always cook and care for them, even if she's tired, sick, etc. Super devoted mother go!

Basically cooking is like the #1 wife/mother thing to most people in Japan, and that's why you see husbands frequently get upset about it in NTR games. Making someone eat a bentou while you go out to fuck is like the ultimate betrayal. xD Back to the present where the boy having gone to the Action Bastard Be A Bastard Bastard Academy, is grinning his head off and praising the now-slutty mother for her smart thinking. It completely signifies how far she's fallen. Fairly minor, but it's a powerful little thing you won't ever see from just watching the available scenes(which we all know usually just revolve around the sex cgs in most games).

Heya!
---cut----

That being said, some of the best NTR moments for me come outside of the scenes altogether. This is especially true for NTR mystery games, but I'll give another example. In Lilith's game where the boy steals away his adopted mother and teacher(sorry, not currently in a position to look up names) he's been drugging the mother's meals with aphrodisiacs and other drugs over the course of a few years, gradually increasing the doses until the start of the game where he finally sets his plan into action.

After breaking down her resistance and getting her to the point where she'll follow orders, there's a scene where they're on their way to a sex club. The boy makes some comment about not having much time because she'll have to go home soon to make dinner, but she tells him it's okay because she's already bought microwave meals for her husband and son, so she's free. Flashback to a couple years ago where the boy is saying how it must be tough for her to have to cook all the time. She says she doesn't mind because taking care of her family is the most important thing in the world for her, and that she'll always cook and care for them, even if she's tired, sick, etc. Super devoted mother go!

Basically cooking is like the #1 wife/mother thing to most people in Japan, and that's why you see husbands frequently get upset about it in NTR games. Making someone eat a bentou while you go out to fuck is like the ultimate betrayal. xD Back to the present where the boy having gone to the Action Bastard Be A Bastard Bastard Academy, is grinning his head off and praising the now-slutty mother for her smart thinking. It completely signifies how far she's fallen. Fairly minor, but it's a powerful little thing you won't ever see from just watching the available scenes(which we all know usually just revolve around the sex cgs in most games).
Fallen Wives/Ochiru Hitozuma....
A masterpiece!!
i agree, story/dialogues (outside h-scene) are the best i've read so far

I get where ure coming from bastard.. theres loads of types of NTR, and recently, there have been some 'branching out' to stuff like Trap NTR etc... well if you like corruption theme where the girl only goes to the other guy for sex thats cool, but for some reason i just HAVE to see an emotional betrayal of the protag to get the NTR rage, dont get me wrong, sometimes blackmail and stuff works for me, but there has to be some emotional connection b/w the girl and the NTRing guy...

Take Hoka no Otoko 3, for example, starts off as rape/blackmail, but eventually the girl gets corrupted both physically and seduced emotionally, which works for me, IDK why i feel NTR A is the best, and has to be emotional betrayal for me to get the rage, Maybe im one of the most depraved around here?

As for people just using savedata, take Oyako Rankan, i played that for awhile, was fun and all, but quickly got impatient and just got all the scenes,.. if u wana get the scenes by yourself it will take dozens of hours especially with my super slow internet meaning i have to wait 5 sec for every line to get translated, so im sure im not the only one... True maybe im missing out on the suspense and excitement of NTR, and sometimes i even go to sadpanda and spoil myself by viewing the CGs before the game is uploaded...

Also, 人妻蹂躙飼育 ~悲鳴が嬌声に変わるまで躾けてやる! is out, maybe NTR, or could be netori idk, CG looks awesome

Heya!

Replied in the main thread because it seemed more just generally throwing ideas back and forth at this point, and I'd like to hold discussion here to stuff about reviews or game questions. ^^b

Bastard agree with you, some of the hottest moments are outside escene, citing the same game for me one of my favorite moments is when the kid is with the adopted mom after breaking her, just before going to the beach, here you see just how far she has fallen, that interaction is REALLY HOT!!, at least for me.

Nice 麻呂の患者はガテン系2 summary, I been waiting for you to finish it, but I just notice you edited your post.

Well I'm back from the dead to plug my blog again (self-promotion apparently one of those forces powerful enough to wake the dead). Really though I've just been pretty burned out on eroge in general and netorare nukige in particular and only recently found my passion renewed.

This time I've bothered to write about one of those dime-a-dozen cheap netorare games, Nee-san no Kareshi, though I think in some ways, perhaps small ones, it is different from the masses of indistinguishable low-budget netorare nukige we've seen over the last few years.

I'm not really the best Reviewer But I'll just Wing it I have 2 in mind i want to talk about and i want to make it as little and concise as i can.

[Rascou] To Aru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou
Basically the plot on this is your boss/coworker (not sure since the game is not compatable with AGTH+ITH) rapes the wife.
Story being told from wifes point of view.The most interesting thing on this eroge is that there is a mail/message system where
you act as an omnipotent god that see's through incoming and outgoing texts/mails that are sent. What makes this tough is since
it isn't compatible in what people use on many eroges you have to translate (in my case image translations)the messages as
well as the eroge game itself while progressing through the game one by one. The very event where she gets raped at home by the cowrker/or boss
turns into an illicit sexual affair and same goes for the wifes husband who happens to be cheating on the wife with young girl. The messages you receive and
reply depend on the choices you make. This is probably the diamond of this eroge you get messages/text before or during the next day and you have an idea of what will happen next. You can get a text saying meet me at this warehouse then it will strike an event or before that day you can make the choice to slow down and don't sent him
messages or pics and the next day that event will most likely not trigger. Overall the Cutscenes itself is pretty intense as well as the audio. However the game overall is quite short probably only lasting 2-4 hours if played diligently.
The biggest problem on this is that it Isn't translatable by any means of AGTH. Texts would become jumbled up despite doing the right steps.And i know how to work
around errors in translation or they would appear as dots and logos (unfixable to my knowledge tried everything). As for this matter if you like this game and really want to give everyone the same satisfaction they deserve i can work/collaborate with anyone. I also had my ATLAS updated with 15000+ words/phrases that fixes a lot of translation problems or mistranslations that would result in having a word mean something else. I would also like to ask if theres a place to ask or request for such translations or patches I will help as much as i can.

Overall Score 8/10

Now to my favorite of all time SOREDEMO TSUMA AISHITERU
This game has to be one of the best NTR eroges out there I can't remember how many times I've played this game
and still find it as exciting if not more than the last. On avergae tha game has about 7-12 hour playability depending on how fast you
go through the text also the branching event's that can happen. NTR on this game is much more forgiving in a way where the
male wouldn't be around the entirety of the game they are "replace." the Wife gets put into situations where she can't say no or else those that she cares for will get humiliated. Actions become more and more invasive from a kiss to rough sex as you progress with the branch you choose.
Also that is what makes this game so good! the choices you make and also the events where you are required to spot a difference on the couch
someone's jacket an object in the living room can result to consequences or a new event.

This game has a lot of male's trying to take advantage of the wife however some only happens for short duration or during an hour or two of
gameplay. After the male get's what he wants or has been satisfied with what e does with the wife he moves on some in my case i found out 1 where i branched out and the husband caught her cheating ended up seeing his wife in the train and beating the crap out of the male your wife is cheating with.What sets this apart from most eroges is that in the very beginning it focuses on the relation of the husband and wife (newlyweds) and it goes on to it really in depth then thats when the real NTR part of the game suddenly plays its intended purpose. You have the choice of coming clean(not clean but cleanest way possible) or getting caught in the worst way possible. The amount of characters in this game is probably the biggest Ive ever seen in an eroge and the CG's are one of the best Ive ever scene but off course as expected from Lune Bitters.

If you like NTR this is probably one of the best games you can ever play be prepared though because the story and conversation
are quite lengthy and even though you have an Atlas you still have to fill in some gaps...but most of the text if translated is decent and
understandable to someone whose taken some kind of english education. What fixes most of the translation errors are updates for most commoly mistranslated words in any and most eroges...just start searching and adding words or phrases that you know can fill in the gap or you can download a reliable source's dictionary and merging it with atlas. overall score for me is 8.9/10

Last edited:
Now to my favorite of all time SOREDEMO TSUMA AISHITERU

This game has a lot of male's trying to take advantage of the wife.

Thank you for the review, it's one of my favourites game too. I especially love the fact that the wife is thrown into so many "first time cheating" scenes because I find it boring when a wife keeps getting boned by the same dude over and over. Do you know any other games like this where the wife is seduced over and over by different guys in different situations?

Thank you for the review, it's one of my favourites game too. I especially love the fact that the wife is thrown into so many "first time cheating" scenes because I find it boring when a wife keeps getting boned by the same dude over and over. Do you know any other games like this where the wife is seduced over and over by different guys in different situations?

As a matter of fact i do My 1 terabyte ext drive is full of NTRs its ridiculous both for read and for play only problem
Was that i was so stupid to not tag them in the first place. I would have to play them all one by 1 maybe skip them
until it stikes a cord. But i will sure get back to you on it. Also i have a smiliar NTR in mind called Marriage Blue
I'm pretty sure that It's a play for keeps but idk if the ntr has a lot of different men on it.The scenes though....just wow
Currently i don't have the time to play the games but as soon as I get done i will right back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
RJ01175511
僕はリーダーじゃない
There's a new version, would you mind update it again?
Amgoose wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to also upload this? Thanks

https://www.dlsite.com/aix/work/=/product_id/RJ01129839.html