[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

I am having a problem where if I try to upload a bunch of pictures on IMGcave, some pictures will fail for some reason.. But nvm we still have imgbox. :wasclose:

Anyway, let's start this post with Konosuba girls XD
After all these time, I decided to tweak old girls with the technology we have got. At this point I think I can't live without the bone UI anymore.
Finalize my Gal Gadot attempted, am I improved?

@Ram-O-Ram requested, Norse god.

Ps. If you guys feel like wanting to discuss with me, sharing knowledge, Some advice here and there.
Don't hesitate to talk with me, I won't bite.:D If you are shy to say here you can add me on Discord too Lewdduck#6275
Unfortunately I am not sharing girl cards, but feel free to ask for any male cards. I am enjoy spreading my meme reign.:)

Dildo with propulsion

XkQMa.png

Note: This six-bladed props is rigged to be able to actually spin, though still shots cannot convey that particular motion, at all.

20170730032957676.png
“I think Qotile’s dead.”

“Nah, just dead drunk.”

“Alright, let’s kill her!”

The BATTLECLOWNS can’t decide what to do next, and neither can I!

It's been awhile since I posted anything (nor continuing my comic XD) because Stormblood got me hooked really took my free time... anyway these are, hardcore stuff, maybe the first time I shared it public, I'm sorry if this is not allowed.

And I tried this StudioNEO addon thingy too, which removes some unnatural glows on skin, which... I think it's pretty good but need more time to adjust lighting and worked really well on darker map setting... I wanted to try 4k skin stuff but I'm still afraid that zeaska still doesn't update his stuff to support 4k skins (I'm using his makeup mods)...

This one is with default light turned off

This one is with default light ON

with default light ON

Default light OFF

I think I need to practice more in Lighting setup...

Greetings everyone, I have a thought that I might want to share, I am sorry if this may sounds like a rant.

I actually find out that there might be people who trying to recreate my characters 90% if not 100% behind my back. I am private fag at best, and I have my reason I hope you understand.

I always value creativity over perfection. I actually dislike how anyone just mindlessly trying to replicate other people girls. It limits yourself from the other possibilities. That means you might have lost your own potential of creativity which I am so curious to see.
So that is why it is always great for me to see the same character I have created that depends heavily from using a lot of accessories.

Also keep it in mind.. Replicate chara from the HS/illusion cards that has already been ripped off from somewhere and replicate RL/any fictional characters are two different things that sounds a little bit tricky.
While you try to replicate other people cards, you only think that what does he use to make chara looks like this like that..
But replicating raw RL/any fictional characters, you have to give your idea to imply how the certain characters should look in the game.

Of course.. Nobody can stop you but you actually like to rip off anybody HS girls and call that yours? If it is RL/fictional characters why limiting yourself just by sticking your head with other people ideas?

The peace solution is called "inspiration" - when you use a little bit here and there, took note, and most important part is adding your own idea. Everything will looks fresh, and it is all good.
But I actually had a guy who got inspired from me so much, please don't do this too.. It is so obvious if you get to see his work. You can see how sensitive this word is now right?..

The another reason I get to say all this is because lately I witnessed something very bad.
> Creator helped his friend to make his main girl (I am sure it is almost 100% replicated by this terms)
> And the creator got very upset, because the person he teached used her in the way she doesn't supposed to.. Like lewd her and post the pictures in the public.
I would be so mad too, so please don't do this to me.. :@

Ends rant. :ninja:

Alright XD Let's start 1st pic with my main girl "Sasara". Believe it or not.. She is actually not Chun Li.
She was much more Gyaru than this in SBPR, so think of her as a Gyaru who has Chun-Li as a role model ok? :P

Konosuba figures with Upgraded Darkness, and who is da boot? :eek:

"You said you love me with all of your heart?!! **blush** u-uh I love you too I will gladly accept it then >_<3"

Last edited:
They who watch over...or voyeurs gone overbudget?

Note: The man changed his mind.

TcZJ3R08Cu.png

IVUjQ.png

i0Uze.png

Good Evening Everyone!

It's been quite a bit since I posted due to being busy as well as the past few days trying to set up LRE properly and make it look good again. (had to reskin every girl.) I have 3 pictures of one of my personal favorites! This series is kind of like a, "Get you a girl that can do all 3!" type of thing! As always, let me know what you think and I will be back with more!

The 3rd picture in the set came out very nice I think.

EDIT2_20170802184138.png

EDIT_20170802185745a55dc.png

EDIT_201708021923310c627.png

EDIT_20170802195637.png

Last edited:
I just found out that studio neo uses almost all of your memory when you add a lot of characters in a scene. It's great but I wish you could maneuver around without it being laggy all the time... (or maybe it's just asking me to upgrade my RAM lol). still a love the studio though.

WARNING: MASSIVE PICTURE DUMP

NSFW?

THE SEA! THE BEACH!! BIKINIS!!!
ScakZV0C
[/URL]

Lucy and Rio
NlbERy0c
[/URL]]

Karen
aePqjCLP
[/URL]]

Audrey
EHifghhs
[/URL]]

Levy
WUdH1nqr
[/URL]]

Iris (Black) and Tatyana (red)
Jm9cGcsk
[/URL]]

And then there's that guy...
8YHgIpiB
[/URL]]

It's been awhile since my last post, been pretty busy of recent so haven't had much time to make stuff.
So here's something simple this time around.

Just a second...this is going to be good so be patient!

PBJdmp.png

F4iuOHr9n.png

LOgZ3lCNI.png

N5DyGf.png

spi8h73fA.png

So underfunded to the point of having to repurpose a halberd for this purpose...

Just something simple that I won't completely forget how to use the studio.

Hipster break
hipster_break.png

Generic pose to celebrate reaching their destination
end_of_one_journey.png

20170809151203534.png
Trying to get back into the erotic humor I originally created. Here's a couple of the TOXIC TRASH gals being, well, trashy. The look on Izzy's face is priceless.

Had fun doing the "Poser Game Challenge" I will definitely attend for more when I get more time.

As you can see right now I am attempting to use more photo editing, There are a lot of options which can let me sometimes over doing it which makes things worse, so makes sure you keep an eyes on my work and give me some feedbacks ok? :)

"Summer Love" This is Sasara in her gyaru form :8
"Summer Love?" :confused:
@random_user I am 'Honeybee' too, I heard that the job makes quite fine money isn't it? ;9
Just some Ai Shinozaki w/ the Ryokan I made

20170809212131568.png
BATTLECLOWNS give me weird boners, kinda like how some folks laugh when they're nervous or afraid. It's even creepier and/or sexier when they're staring right at you. Clowns are so fucking strange.

20170810081609729.png
The Big Blue Ball never leaves a guy with blue balls. That's Petra's promise to her fans, and she always delivers on her word!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)