[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

The research into transformation system gives rise to...the most realistic onahole ever!

vglRnX75G.png

FG9qheIP.png

bZj4tzH.png

fsxATVOnJ.png

dVofAq.png

C9nSpP0QiW.png

kghUTde.png

20170712042352523.png
No legs? No problem, at least not in NIGHTMERICA! Gimble was an experiment in character creation that paid off very nicely. Her legs were blown halfway to Hell, but that didn’t stop a genius like Gimble from building herself some bitchin’ bionic prosthesis to improve the situation. I didn’t have to use any special mods to create the effect, just some fun with WideSlider, the Acc Summon Ring, and a little FK magic to conceal her feet. Gimble kicks ass on an industrial level now!

charaF_20170705165548758.png

20170712171006368.png
If Sammie looks familiar, that’s because she is! I took the sample character one sees every time they fire up the character creator in HoneySelect and brought her down to our level. I certainly can’t give the other sample characters the NIGHTMERICA treatment, because in all honesty, I think they look pretty fucking awful. Sammie turned out just wonderfully, however: a little more than rough around the edges, smoking and scarred, and tough enough to tackle this harsh setting!

charaF_20170711224224158.png

Frost Giants have invaded the Holy Empire of Kalabranth! Take flight on your mighty winged unicorn and end those vile abominations!

Last edited:
20170707235725807.png
This adorable young Aryan was the last character I created for ARKHAM SENIOR HIGH, and to be honest, I barely put any effort into her then. Well, ein schönes Mädchen like Frauke deserve better–or so they think. Aren’t they supposed to be the Master Race or some crap like that? It’s no surprise that Frauke is one of the TOTENBOTS now, there can never be enough evil Nazis. Just another example of how a little dressing down can make for miracles in NIGHTMERICA, jawohl!

charaF_2017_0317_1405_04_683.png

The Bread of Malice

"I hate pastries...and I hate patissieres even more, so much that I developed a bread as hard as composite alloy just to whack them...hell, some folks had ordered some of the stuff for use as railgun ammo!

...actually, it's just that the plain old bread don't get as much love as those bloody pastries..."

gu3N7Q9Ld.png

fxnJ8BtH9w.png

HVsP.png

20170708011433176.png
What do you know? I was walking all around, didn’t make a sound. All of a sudden, I turned around, and saw a clown. Her name was Qotile, another fucking BATTLECLOWN. Qyrlin and Qotile used to be a monstrous mother-and-daughter pair of antagonist for F★CK FORCE FIVE, but nowadays they’re more like siblings–and no less lethal. Qotile’s taught her bionic buddy a lot about being human–mostly the worst habit, of course–and Qyrlin has trained a cute and combative new clown for their collective. Those two make a mean team, and Qotile makes for one cute character. She’s definitely a mascot for NIGHTMERICA with that expression on her face.

charaF_2017_0216_1223_47_410.png

Eleven insisted me on posting a lewd stuff so I have finally decided to do something for a change..... (I can't believe it what I am doing (O_o) ).....

Here is my two favourite models..... H-Style: Missionary.... Yup a missionary style of a cuck getting inside a wet pussy..... Enjoy.....
20170720041946365.png

Eleven insisted me on posting a lewd stuff so I have finally decided to do something for a change..... (I can't believe it what I am doing (O_o) ).....

Here is my two favourite models..... H-Style: Missionary.... Yup a missionary style of a cuck getting inside a wet pussy..... Enjoy.....
20170720041946365.png

lol wtf =))))) anyway i wanna see more of your lewd stuff RAM-0 =))))

PS: Discord ppl really want u to return, don't let them down babe

lol wtf =))))) anyway i wanna see more of your lewd stuff RAM-0 =))))

PS: Discord ppl really want u to return, don't let them down babe

I have my reasons and not worth going back..... Already provided enough guides to resolve issues with Chara and Studio related stuff....

20170708221938218.png
“I rekommend amputation.” The latest addition to the TOTENBOTS, and an all-new character I created just for NIGHTMERICA, you’ll probably wish Nekrot would just rest in peace. She’s a curious and creative kinda character, fond of experimental surgery, exploratory dissections, and other dubious medical procedures. Nekrot is never short on fresh canvas; there’s always fresh meat for this organ-grinder, always another less-than-eager patient come for treatment!

charaF_20170705221445081.png

Last edited:
20170708201406382.png
“Do I really look like a gal with a plan?” One creepy clown, and definitely my favorite new character for NIGHTMERICA. Penny is an frightening and fercious new BATTLECLOWN; she’s a little bit Ronald McDonald, a little bit John Rambo. It’s gonna be hard to top this big top beauty, with a smile like her’s, eyes like fire, and a couple of grenade launchers on her chest. Penny for your thoughts?

charaF_2017_0312_2208_25_480.png

Last edited:
The true reason why toilets were built that way...why would one place a compost toilet (albeit a highly advanced one that does not smell) in a deluxe room...?

l2uTxPUV.png

F5BbL.png

gtXYS8hb6r.png

ZTdu6.png

I have my reasons and not worth going back..... Already provided enough guides to resolve issues with Chara and Studio related stuff....

If you say so then I will respect your decision :( But if someday you intend to return, me and everyone always welcome you

Another Eleven request, the Chinese model that I don't even know her actual name.
I got only two suit tattoo atm to try out for her, and I couldn't save hair FK too, so why don't I just show all of it.:D

Sabrina Nichole, very pleasing result. If her face is not right, blame @eleven who made the request.. :rolleyes:

Relative quick process on this one, it is literally my comfort zone now.. The frontlight & the backlight from HSShortcut

"Fuck the Wildfire, imagine what if she is not dead and got her own spirit animal" ;)

20170708233503005.png
One seriously damaged piece of hardware, this gynoid of genocide has gone from premier lovemaker to mighty warlord. Love’s battlefield for Cupido, and thoroughly corrupted by the Monstrous Mechanical Malfeasance (Patent Pending), she’s out to fuck the world to hell and back. There are so many robots gone bad in NIGHTMERICA, and only our pals from F★CK FORCE FIVE stand in their way. Anyone else who messes with Cupido gets more than just a broken heart, if you catch my drift!

charaF_2017_0321_0359_20_407.png

Madame Sitri, what would you like to have tonight?

Bring me some premium quality cum, I want to warm my throat.

Sure, madame...

I'll bring you the finest cum.

Girls, you heard the madame?

You can finally unload after jerking for 2 hours.

Let's get to work

Just use my cock, love.

I'll try my best.

Now, just cum all over my face.

Unleash the cum.

Let your throbbing cock release that load.

Ah!

That's it darling.

Madame will be please with such quality and quantity

...and we have a nice cup full of cum.

let me add a little something...

Yes! There we go.

A little pussy juice should add more flavour...

Your fine drink is ready, madame

Thank you.

Hmm

It's delicious and soothing.

You girls did a great job.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

You made me cum so hard... it's so satisfying...

Cause I love you cock...

More boring stuff: Armor modifications...this time transformation is entirely omitted for more practical stuff, with suit cohesion testing.

It works well enough in motion, but only works for a very specific constitution and will break if used elsewhere...suit is best utilized by flat chested girls...
z9Kr.png

nywIRPm.png

2AIfsPXY.png

zt6DvsoW37.png

itR1p.png

i4ux0kA.png

Been awhile since I posted something, 'round here... so here, have some!

First up, a couple pictures featuring my newest American woman, Natalya Silver, who's based off of a RL girl of a similar name:
Next up, a bit of Summer hi-jinx!
What's got Simona & Sylvia's attention!?
Oh. That's what.

Ripping off that suit and making it standalone...is not practical because the limbs won't be moving much.

Vwvhi59t.png

yGH4Ie3.png

v03aZW.png

mDGJHOSuI.png

OD15R.png

pzuNqLyT2V.png

Ki & Nikkou peforming the newly invented U.C.S.T training in the training yard... I guess that's how I should put it.
How's this for a Ki & Nikkou strip, TMV?

Thumbnail View:
Large Image View:

20170724193158454.png
Qotile’s had too much Jack Daniels, and I’ve had too much HoneySelect. Takin’ a little break and resting on my laurels now that I’ve converted every last character from my collection to NIGHTMERICA.

Located deep in the frigid northern wastelands of Eisande is the ruins of Castle Meridiana. Eri the Succubus resides here, the self-proclaimed princess of this desolate realm. Armed with her trusty scythe, Amanda, and strawberry creme lollipop, she is off once again to begin her nightly quest to find some fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!