[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

If they're sexually explicit, definitely.
So, I'm to assume that bare-breasted women are not sexually explicit? Either way, I'm just going by the rules, 'round here. Plus, given your liking my post, and the follow-up, I'm trying my hardest not to assume that you're throwing snark, my way...

So, I'm to assume that bare-breasted women are not sexually explicit? Either way, I'm just going by the rules, 'round here. Plus, given your liking my post, and the follow-up, I'm trying my hardest not to assume that you're throwing snark, my way...

I don't really mind using the tag, but yeah, I'm definitely being snarky. ;)

Here in[side the body of] Nagashino...wait, what?

E1utlL.png

MgT3G0s.png

QuseFPH.png

JhLOzcP.png

hCfQPT.png

20170709185558139.png
Not exactly the whiff of coffee and bacon Nutmeg was looking for, but NIGHTMERICA is the spot for compromises.

Rooftop + neon sign... First thing that came to my mind was highlander, so...

There can be only one

onlyone.png

Random picture dump.
Just some old scenes I did at one point but weren't that happy with. After some tweaking they look much better.

Camping out

camping_out_v2.png

Somekind of magic

magic_attack.png

Moonlight sonata

moonlight_sonata.png

Family photo with the maids

starless_v2.png

Heya guys. I've been a lurker here for quite a while now so I thought I'd say hi.

SFW
I used Plasticmind's image based lighting here and it's amazing.

Last edited:
Just had a start with HSShortcut, I hope somebody could teach me how to use it more effectively, I can't read moonrunes :sowwy:

"How hot is she to survive cold like that?"

Reactions: fsjoku
20170705012622814.png
The other hologram projecting herself into NIGHTMERICAPixel has gone completely haywire, and now plagues her old pals in F★CK FORCE FIVE with portents of doom and other profane communications. Having need for an assistant of her own, Orla appropriated a discarded drone for Pixel to upload herself into. Now she can do a lot more than just terrorize the digital world, and now you have two options to choose from, two separate cards for one sinister character. Who says evil isn’t an option? The TOTENBOTS offer plenty of choices–join or die!

20170709161745343.png
As an added bonus I didn't include on my blog, here's Orla and Pixel preparing for some "deep research."

charaF_2017_0104_2058_19_164.png

charaF_20170630140703792.png

I never did a rainy pic before, so I made one

HOW IT STARTED
1EqzWPVx.png

HOW IT ENDED
XUmPTpXa.jpg

hope you'll like it:)

FSJOKU
The Motorhead

Reactions: eleven
been off from a week, and lots of stuff happening, great work everyone.
forgot to post this here: Book Cover. warning, excessive use of photoshop.
SPARKCOVER.jpg

I really love how there's so much variety of photos here on this forum.

SFW

in a dark abandoned builiding...
gUg31sAv

HoneySelect architecture and engineering simulator: A deluxe room

I got confused for a moment whether I was playing The Sims or HoneyStudio...

A kitchen complete with a pretty big fridge...this carries supply to last for weeks.
zP0RdOWmx.png

Dining set for two and a desk with an extra powerful laptop, along with a bookshelf.
usYSN.png

Bed, Queen Size, with end table containing a phone and a memo pad...and a little mushroom planter.
5Gd4qNbEc.png

The room is A/C'd, and with wardrobe.
b2zIOxTV.png

Television and a large sofa...with clock to ensure that the place is not disconnected from time.
FfK9mq.png

Whoever designed and built this room seems to put more emphasis on the bathroom than the bedroom...
Wqcx8h.png

The shower can dispense highly powerful jet of water such as this, and can even do decon should the need arises...though it had to be jury-rigged from a signal beacon because the bloody supplier hasn't got shower heads.
1bDB2J6.png

This tub takes many people, although it might be preferable only for two at most to be in there...
6XxuKYm.png

Now for the most peculiar installment in the place: the toilet. This toilet is an experimental model that is fully self-contained and does not smell at all despite being built like an outhouse...the structure is narrowed to accomodate toilet papers and the container to the right is filled with water, for use in case of emergency. The reason why it was built this way is not clear...
s1uES7M.png

20170705024717065.png
The “Original Recipe” chicken lady comes dancing into NIGHMERICA, no doubt the biggest heartbreaker in the FREAK LEGIONOrpie is looking more luscious and lovely than ever before, a sight for sore eyes and empty stomachs as well. You’d be amazed what Orpie can do with those scrawny little legs; they’re good for more than just dancing, you know. Don’t try to keep this hen cooped up, she’s determined to dance free…or else!
​​​​​​​
charaF_2017_0106_1725_52_506.png

I made a short comic about the dangers(?) of talking to strangers.
playground01.png

playground02.png

playground03.png

playground04.png

playground05.png

playground06.png

playground07.png

playground08.png

playground09.png

playground10.png

playground11.png

playground12.png

playground13.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.