[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Hi guys, some really neat stuff being posted! Sorry I haven't been as active in here recently.

Sometimes there are certain questions, regardless of the situation that MUST be answered. For one man, this seems to be one of those times -
And given the lack of hiding places, I can't question his... question. :D

Questions.png

Any ideas? Remember though... be careful with your answer, as she does have a rocket launcher!

Hi guys, some really neat stuff being posted! Sorry I haven't been as active in here recently.

Sometimes there are certain questions, regardless of the situation that MUST be answered. For one man, this seems to be one of those times -

Questions.png

Any ideas? Remember though... be careful with your answer, as she does have a rocket launcher!

Long time no see @Toxiox! How are u?

According to my theory, I think that rocket launcher can no longer be used because it has been wet for too long :D

When life gives you a mod that has some really nice instruments...

The Band

the_band_v2.png

@Toxiox I'm guessing that is was hidden in somekind of a underboob pocket dimension...?

Some amazing work being posted here. I can't help but feel I've been disconnected from the posing scene for too long. Too wrapped up into making my comic. I'd really like to take a break and just focus on posting some pinups for a while. There's just so many amazing props and maps in Honey Select now!!! You guys really make this thread fun to browse! Thanks so much everyone for your amazing pictures!

Lots of activity lately. I apologize if I haven't engaged as much as I should, with comments and likes and stuff... But I'm here every day checking out all the new content and I just want to thank everyone for keeping the dream alive.

And Ping? You're still weird. Never stop being you, my man. :)

Goddess Wadjet and her daughters.
OBu4EUyDtF.png

ohHtn.png

zSulN.png

2NozbRJpZw.png

5hxim.png

im80hA4t.png

With best regards to Ram-O-Ram ;)

Questions.png

I hate to feel (well... not really) like Mr. Killjoy/Captain Obvious, here, but...

Isn't she holding the rocket launcher right in front of those jackasses!?

Something's off with this bruiser...

imlza3.png

SF8qXbyca.png

seS0lX.png

A minor modification to the standard armor.

V73k2.png

Once again I had some time to waste and as I happened to have a "rockband" ready at my disposal...

Calm before the storm (Waiting for the gig to start)
before_the_gig1.png

before_the_gig2.png

before_the_gig3.png

before_the_gig4.png

@Toxiox
The answer is simple....
kW4Celu3.gif

But of course!

Long time no see @Toxiox! How are u?

According to my theory, I think that rocket launcher can no longer be used because it has been wet for too long :D

Hey bud. :D
I do believe you must be talking about her mouth... right? Oh, wait a minute... :eek:
Oh and your last picture made me laugh with those shocked poses. xD

@Toxiox I'm guessing that is was hidden in somekind of a underboob pocket dimension...?

The consensus does seem to be leading to more unconventional hiding places that is for sure! Maybe the underboob dimension portal can be used to escape the room! What a plot twist!
Also I'm liking the characters and poses you've done with those instruments, I can appreciate the work you've put into the posing! :D

I hate to feel (well... not really) like Mr. Killjoy/Captain Obvious, here, but...

Isn't she holding the rocket launcher right in front of those jackasses!?

Well they are butt naked and locked in a random steamy room with no hiding places and upon turning around she has one of these! Perhaps it isn't a weapon at all, and is infact rocket propelled furniture she is holding? We must go deeper!

A short picture story with alternate reality Colette and Victoria.

Class01.png
Class02.png
Class03.png
Class04.png

Last edited:
Good day one and all.
I am here to present, to you.

Mr. Hanz Shudong.

S1.png

S2.png

S3.png

S4.png

S5.png

S6.png

S7.png

S8.png

S9.png

S10.png

S11.png

S12.png

Still playing around with stuff. Came up with a bad pun, then wasted several hours on it. Seriously, the lengths I will go to for a bad joke...

Mecha01.png

Still playing around with stuff. Came up with a bad pun, then wasted several hours on it. Seriously, the lengths I will go to for a bad joke...

Mecha01.png
Godzilla_facepalm.jpg
Seems about right!

@Toxiox - Mr. Shudong, my condolences.
You will never succeed.
You poor, poor soul.

"Follow me" HS version :rolleyes:

Neat, I like the first person camera angle on this one Eleven! ouo

---------

I've been trying out a few new editing techniques and I made this one while listening to THIS on repeat.

'After a night of fighting through the waterworks with an exhausted Cerys, he steps out into the open, greeted by a sunshower dawn'

LCOL.png
LNCOL.png

So I downloaded some new tattoos over at Hongfire, but the site wouldn't let me upload these pictures I took to say thank you to the author. Figured I'd post them here with a link so he/she could see them. I'm not by any means a master in Studio, so these aren't up to the level you guys post, but I'm learning.

20170619211352194.jpg
20170619212627220.jpg
20170619213417499.jpg
20170619213216345.jpg

P.S. Sorry about the clicky pictures....I'm apparently too dumb to find a site that will let me embed them... Keeps saying that the file is invalid.....

Reactions: noddist

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.