[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

A few pics of Satomi I took in Premium Studio Pro.

2017_0609_2236_18905.png

2017_0609_2245_45786.png

2017_0609_2300_13900.png

2017_0609_2305_26293.png

Hey guys, how are you'll doing?
Just wanna say CONGRATS, this thread has reached one thousand+ posts

This wouldn't happen without your support for this thread and I thank you'll for letting me see your awesome works.

As always, keep'em coming, bros :D

Last edited:
@RAM-0-RAM: That's an easter egg ;))

@fsjoku: comments without pic??? I don't accept that from youuuu

@fsjoku: comments without pic??? I don't accept that from youuuu

Yike:ninja: (fsjoku runs away) but lol, I was thinking the same but I'm away from my laptop which sucks, I'll sure do something about it when I get back.

Btw about your latest pic, was the lighting in-game capture or photo editing? It looks nice, 11.

Yike:ninja: (fsjoku runs away) but lol, I was thinking the same but I'm away from my laptop which sucks, I'll sure do something about it when I get back.

Btw about your latest pic, was the lighting in-game capture or photo editing? It looks nice, 11.

They're all In-game lighting. I just edited the color tone a bit with PS

The closest that I've gotten to shot something in quite a while... making battle cards...:
Battle_Cards_01.png
BA wasn't quite what I had expected (I guess a tad of disappointment wasn't unexpected either, split screen battle animations like in Yuusha or Advance Wars would have been a nice thing to add. :whistle:

HI! :cheering:
@fsjoku: 1000 posts!! HOLY SHIT!!,that's insane and amazing!:)
@tmvaegis: Dude you're on Fiyah!:eek:,Simona's mom is gorgeous,of course Simona is
my favorite but I couldn't say no to her mom!;).
@Gil: Thanks for the new image host brah!,I just finish chapter 5 of your comic Cassandra and Belariel
are my favorites.I don't care if Belariel is bad and want to kill all of us,I will die happy if she's the one who gonna
kill me!:P
@eleven: YouR new username remembers me alot to that Netflix show "Stranger Things".

VACATIONS FINALLY FUCK YEEAAHH!!:akazukin_fight::akazukin_rawr: my head is about to explode
(hangover),last night was the wildest party ever.I was doin' lots of stupid things:sowwy: like... jumping
from a 2nd floor with my skateboard right into the pool now my leg is all fucked up(hurts like hell!:beatenup:),so
you can imagine what kind of party was!.
Well I wanna introduce you another character for my comic!
She's a mexican goddess!
IXCHEL3.jpg
Goddess of the Moon and fertility!
IXCHEL4.jpg
Her name is "IXCHEL"
IXCHEL2.jpg
I love black and white pics!:D
IXCHEL5.jpg
IXCHEL.jpg
IXCHEL1.jpg
Some pics of her without photoshop
20170610134637265.png
20170609162052796.png
20170609155229219.png
See ya'll later bros is time to pass out!:akazukin_night:

Got a bit of a photo dump here! I had a few pictures that I didn't upload earlier because I was not too happy with the quality, but on second examination they might be worth showing you all!

This first photo is of a girl that I have been tinkering with for a few weeks, I think I am finally dialing everything in for a proper show off!
EDIT_20170611190601081.png

This 2nd photo features a lot of returning girls, Claire, Ciera, and Meghan!
EDIT_20170506155340112.png

This 3rd one was practice on working with StudioNEO when it was new, its kind of got a fantasy/adventure theme, which I have never done. Also some tentacles, but still SFW
EDIT_20170506011030177.png

The last photo uses [MENTION=127996]sin07[/MENTION][/MENTION] character that he posted a few weeks ago. Lots of lighting practice on this one, although it is a few weeks old and I think some of my newer photos use light better.
EDIT_20170407200711580.png

@eleven: YouR new username remembers me alot to that Netflix show "Stranger Things"

Really? There's a character named Eleven? I haven't watched that show yet :))

I love your new girl :X She's so pretty and sexy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Something new:

201706120234430921111.png

Last edited:

Attachments

• 20170609123459575.jpg
    20170609123459575.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 20170609123531197.jpg
    20170609123531197.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 20170609123631237.jpg
    20170609123631237.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 20170612111256755.jpg
    20170612111256755.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 141
So I stumbled on that one blog with really nice reflecting water...

Rainy day
rainyday.png

Stargate?
stargate.png

@eleven Loving the lighting in your picture. All those hours you worked on it payed off.

So I stumbled on that one blog with really nice reflecting water...

Rainy day
rainyday.png

Stargate?
stargate.png

@eleven Loving the lighting in your picture. All those hours you worked on it payed off.

Thanks for your kind words!

OMG I was looking for a "normal" umbrella item mod for a long time then "boom!": you showed up. Give that umbrella to meeee pleassseee!!!

And I like that pic because I can "feel" it. Good work, Keep it up man! Lets turn this thread to something "not related to sex" haha

Thanks for your kind words!

OMG I was looking for a "normal" umbrella item mod for a long time then "boom!": you showed up. Give that umbrella to meeee pleassseee!!!

And I like that pic because I can "feel" it. Good work, Keep it up man! Lets turn this thread to something "not related to sex" haha

It's not really an umbrella but it works nicely as one. :) It's a scaled down parasol from cur144's marine item pack at HF.

Spamm! Click pictures for full view.

I'll not create something with flowers anymore, wasting too much time :((

Last edited:
Spamm

2017061222100072511111.png

201706131306332651111111.png

201706131940261661111.png

I'll not create something with flowers anymore, wasting too much time :((

Wow these shots are truly magical! Some great framing in the first and third picture. Where did you get those flowers? Where they made in photoshop?

Holy hell is it ever busy here. Have been away since my lighting guide but I managed to sneak a day of the studio in and came up with these shots. I have also been using the 4k SS plugin and it's pretty friggin great! I posted them as thumbnails so they don't take up 5mbs a picture every time users view this page.

I am using IMGcave now as Gil had suggested and you can find me on there with the same user name as here.

WARNING LARGE FILES AND TENTACLES Click pictures for full resolution.

Last edited:
Reactions: geminiw
Doing nature is a drag, Good Job! ;)

@locomash: Thanks! I had to used 200 flowers in the third pic :|

Wow these shots are truly magical! Some great framing in the first and third picture. Where did you get those flowers? Where they made in photoshop?

@sin07: Thanks for your compliments! Those flowers are YashiroAmamiya's mod. You can download it here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...for-you-2017-05-24-everyday-clothes-add/page3

I pasted your lighting guide in Discord community, it helped them a lot thanks to you :)

Always love your works with those light settings! I'm looking forward to seeing more

Last edited:
@locomash: Thanks! I had to used 200 flowers in the third pic :|

@sin07: Thanks for your compliments! Those flowers are YashiroAmamiya's mod. You can download it here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...for-you-2017-05-24-everyday-clothes-add/page3

I pasted your lighting guide in Discord community, it helped them a lot thanks to you :)

Always love your works with those light settings! I'm looking forward to seeing more

Thank you for your compliments! I'm quickly becoming a fan of yours as well. Your photo's have this aura of mystery surrounding them and they stir up feelings inside of me. You portray emotions well through the camera and that's something even I have trouble mastering.

Hm looks like I already have that mod lol. I never thought to use it like you did though, that's pretty amazing! Thanks for the link anyways.

I'm just glad people are getting something out of my guides and thanks for showing it to the Discord community. I'll be working on my photo guide right away, there's still a lot I have to add and I haven't updated it since February.

Just a few quick and sloppy picks while I toe into the water that is NEO. First is Colette and Victoria in an alternate reality where they met as teenagers.

https://imgcave.com/image/KUcMn

Editted for reasons.

Last edited:
Underbrush in the most inappropriate attire

OlQjWh.png

wrP5T2.png

0TK1NOiQCu.png

ZWlFLe.png

l2w3.png

Defensive position...but where?

OuP1gqMb3.png

Azrtd.png

Sjx5M7oin.png

Thank you for your compliments! I'm quickly becoming a fan of yours as well. Your photo's have this aura of mystery surrounding them and they stir up feelings inside of me. You portray emotions well through the camera and that's something even I have trouble mastering.

Hm looks like I already have that mod lol. I never thought to use it like you did though, that's pretty amazing! Thanks for the link anyways.

I'm just glad people are getting something out of my guides and thanks for showing it to the Discord community. I'll be working on my photo guide right away, there's still a lot I have to add and I haven't updated it since February.

OMG I do not deserve such praise ... I'm just trying to create non-sexual things by an erotic video game haha :)) However, I'm very happy that you enjoy my works. I look forward to learning more from you and everyone here. Have a good day!

Toying with lighting. Shutting off the map lights and replacing them with warm and cool spots instead. So far I like the control. Start by comparing the pic of young Colette and Victoria I posted yesterday with this one re-lit...

AlternateReality01.png

Alternate2.png

Then I decided to fiddle around with getting the lighting to help bring out detail in characters. I used Althea for this, because she has dark skin and I've had issues with her before trying to get her features to really pop. Also she's a damn goddess, and I like posing her.

Althea02.png
Althea01.png

Capture.jpg

If I install the Battle Arena and create a fight between the creator and his creation.... The result would be.....
20170615032723452.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.