[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Thanks for your guide, it's helping me a lot. And your lighting setup is excellent, I love those pictures :)

BTW I saw this amazing picture in YashiroAmamiya's thread, made by フート軍曹:

image_307917.jpg

Since then I've been wondering how to create such "god ray" like that in the old studio (I don't know if he photoshoped it, may be...). If you or someone could teach me, I'd appreciate.

Ah yes, Foot-Sergeant. My favourite japanese Studio artist by far. That picture is done with PlayClub tho, and I'm almost completely sure he is using some Amamiya light items (2d effects) that have never been published in HS for some reason. I would be surprised if there was a significant amount of PS work in the pic, the sarge takes pride in a craft that relies very little on it, if at all.

ImmoralDj: Welcome! I am looking forward to seeing more of your work

@sin07 & @GIL: Thanks for your answer guys. So there's no way to use it in studio :( Hey @GIL, could you give me his link please? I wanna see more of his work.

Hello everyone! Got a new girl to show today! Just put the finishing touches in creator a few nights ago and decided to get a quick studio shot for everyone to see!

Tried to make a few summery outfits for her as well!

SwK2eqAC.png

Ah yes, Foot-Sergeant. My favourite japanese Studio artist by far. That picture is done with PlayClub tho, and I'm almost completely sure he is using some Amamiya light items (2d effects) that have never been published in HS for some reason. I would be surprised if there was a significant amount of PS work in the pic, the sarge takes pride in a craft that relies very little on it, if at all.

Ah so they were studio items then? I didn't mean to downplay the artist or anything like that, I just took a blind guess. It makes sense if it's an item since that explains the light passing through to the arm and leg that I had mention in my previous post. Are you friends with Amamiya by any chance? Maybe you can ask him to bring those god ray's over to HS?

@ImmoralDj: Welcome aboard! And a wonderful debut. I hope you stay with us.

@pepsibro: Good to see you again and posting new stuff! Great use of god ray's and backlighting!

Mess near the water...AKA those "oddly-shaped brownies" in action, featuring sanitation rants.

RFs6KN.jpg

if9s0kUn.jpg

lW6R5.jpg

EfuDZnNPm.jpg

0ojf27Rq.jpg

UEIZP8.jpg

GHsupXm.jpg

oEMOzy.jpg

yowpR.jpg

cOvUjTz.jpg

Z09LM.jpg

yuR4x9.jpg

84j5Xza.jpg

Z4wN.jpg

...Studio NEO has the answer for most any woes............

I heard something, something, god rays, something, something, never been published for HS, something, something.
So my ego went "KABLAM! I CAAAN DO EEET!!!" aaaand so I did...
:akazukin_cry::akazukin_pat:

The Ritual
gvx4MJRM.png
My first contribution to this thread, but you gotta start somewhere.

Not a bad start!

@eleven: Foot Sergeant's blog -- Foot Sergeant's Pixiv -- Foot Sergeant's Twitter

@sin07: I didn't think you were downplaying him at all, just trying to make sense of it. PS work is an art in itself, but it's not what he does.
It's been a while since I talked to Amamiya, but I can give it a shot. I remember it was a mod that had quite a lot of those items. They would be very handy.

@Syncroz: the more the merrier! Good job.

I heard something, something, god rays, something, something, never been published for HS, something, something.
So my ego went "KABLAM! I CAAAN DO EEET!!!" aaaand so I did...
:akazukin_cry::akazukin_pat:

Pick one plzzzz, @Syncroz (please don't tell me you photoshopped or it's only for NEO) :(

20170530050958394.png

20170530052411115.png

@GiL: Thanks a lot bro

Pick one plzzzz, @Syncroz (please don't tell me you photoshopped or it's only for NEO) :(

Not Photoshoped at all, only using mods in either of the two pictures.
Well, I just got started on those, but they aren't just for NEO necessarily.
It's just a matter of changing list format between HS and NEO.

How... to make them...?
:akazukin_...:

@Syncroz, adding a plane with transparencies. that was amazing!

Raped by photoshop... Enjoy! :)
OMMg1a3t.jpg

Reactions: noddist
Nothing flashy lately, just turn back and decide to remake any HS girls I find shitty at the moment. The graphic patch is like a purify water into my eyes at this point lmao XD
From left to right: Dolores, Brunette model that I don't even know her name, Abigail Rashford, Anri Sugihara, Ai Shinozaki
Nonetheless this is impossible without great modders out there, much appreciated :)

The Pirate Queen takes care of her guests

Di2le4q4.png

CJQlJr3s.png

One moment at the tavern (10 pic dump, beware)

KY1LvGaa.png

94ZWIPSZ.png

RQBRrmwc.png

KswXcmbM.png

Gi3dOsO9.png

NnvTbzEI.png

7xEXVU5m.png

CTSscA9w.png

8p8Bbnz2.png

YsZCHuZc.png

I might have to check out moviemaker mod to make this scene into a some sort of bullet time animation... maybe

Irradiated Hotel and NBC troopers, complete with the warm glow of radiation...

SzrwLBdOi.png

BEAMWIx.png

a0GDBh.png

49pen.png

Good day everyone! I'm about to finish chapter one of my one-shot comic (or manga, i don't know lol). I have a favor to ask... I'm having SFX texting problem because... uhm... you know how bad my English is. So if someone could help me with SFX (and fix my bad English too hehe), I'd appreciate.

1.png

Update: Nvm, my friend is helping me :D

Last edited:
HELLOOO EVERYONEE!!!!
DAAMMNN!!,this thread is on fire!.@Ram-O-Ram:That sphinx looks great,@eleven: can't lie,I'm very curious about the story of your comic/manga:D,@ImmoralDj: your avatar is amazing dude!,I like it!:)
Well I'm studying for my exams,so I only have this pic.Hope ya'll like it!
gZMfbwC0.jpg
And here's without photoshop!
DAyKiudT.png
Is not much but is all I have right now :P,see ya'll later!

Hey guys, this is Chapter-one of my first project one-shot manga (maybe the last lol). Please read it and give me honest feedback. Enjoy!

Genres: action, comedy, violent, violent language

Chapter-one:

000.png

00.png

00001.png

0001.png

001.png

01.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

21.png

22.png

23.png

24.png

25.png

26.png

27.png

28.png

29.png

30.png

31.png

32.png

Full Chapter-one's gallery go here, click on "oldest" to read in order: https://ibb.co/album/en7MWF?sort=date_asc&page=1

Chapter-two will b coming soon (hope so) :D

Last edited:
Reactions: noddist
Good Evening and happy almost weekend!

I decided to go a little crazy and do a Pinup image, because why not. Edited pretty heavily in Photoshop and the logo was pulled from Google.

Let me know what you think!

8i0m6AFQ.png

A bonus! Remade my first studio screenshot using things I have learned up to date! Credit to [MENTION=127996]sin07[/MENTION] for the wonderful girl!

T1cQ8g6c.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?