[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

An ambush

20170519202353652.png

Some really great pictures here recently guys, nice work!! :D

@tmvaegis - *starts chant* We wanna party boat, we wanna party boat, we wanna party boat! xD
But that would be a neat idea for a picture, adding different people's favourite character(s) to a party boat picture by some sort of green screen screenshot and putting them all together. I think I seen something similar on a Japanese board where they all did their characters together in a community group photo. An idea for the future maybe.

@locomash - I really like the skin / hair colour tone you've got going on in that picture, looks great! :D

@kobietgica - I'm enjoying your action pictures that you're making recently, they look really epic!

----

Well here is something I came across from SBPR when I was trying to make a sort of 'enemy soldier' uniform for guys. But I didn't really have much to work with in terms of clothes and accessories, so I just kind of came up with this... what was meant to be a balaclava turned into some kind of egg head helmet trooper, lmao. xD

pPvpWidf.png

Reactions: fsjoku
A few shots using the Battle Arena animations

XvYtoP.png

QLyskgJ8.png

BhLbP532E.png

c9TB5jmf.png

Ouje2Fo.png

b0A9WJN.png

tdb6f.png

...and no, you can't make battle characters wield Claymore and Katana like that...that's even more madness than firing a burst from a flintlock pistol which Illusion seems to have no problem whatsoever with it. Nor can the bow be nocked outside of animations...

Chilling~<3

Just testing some fingers FK, and play around the lights

I'm sorry for my bad english so I can not express my feelings about your wonderful pictures. You guys have great skills and creativity! Keep up the good work

@Toxiox: That guy looks like a superhero to me :D... By the way thanks for your kind words!

@Lewdduck: I don't know how to use FK in studio. Could you teach me please?

@kobietgica: FK is all about rotating the joints, usually you can craft more specific detailed by it which IK can't
I will give a common trick but so effective so you will feel more comfortable when you do this.

1) Trying to set up camera multiple views on what you are trying to tweak such as front view/ side view/ bird eyes 45 degree.

2) If you want to use both FK and IK.. Once you finish on the current IK/FK and you want to switch.. Press FK/IK mirror pose every time before switching, so the FK/IK you did earlier will transfer to one another for you to continue.

And keep it in mind that the neck FK is buggy atm causing it not to transfer when you press IK mirror pose, so dont worry about it too much, you might want to do it later, finish your work in FK.

3) Don't know which pose you should use? trying to find some reference from anywhere, I think you might want to start with half body one, to notice your job easily. And I would recommend to 'Animation reference' anytime because time consuming sucks, try to find an in-game animation that is closed to the one you want one way or another.

That's all I've got, hope you find it useful. Below is the bad example of the time consuming. :@

Just spent like 5 hours doing this, no 3rd party program involved.
Somebody send help please.. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
This time I got a reference, so I don't have to imagine much.

- For the light setup, HSStudioNeoAddon is doing god works! there is plenty of spotlights here, but I think I got a little lag from a lot of 'round shadow's.

- Fingers/chests FK was very rough to get through, I keep tweaking until it feels real.

There is no way we can make chests feel like they are actually interact with surroundings so I have to trick it a bit. And her chests are getting smaller when I do this btw. So if anyone else wanna try this, you should oversize the chests part before you do it.

Overall it was fun, my sheer will overpowered my frustration. XD
Hope you guys like it, any feedback is appreciated :P

Last edited:
Reactions: eleven and fsjoku
Since I can't do a lot with battle arena for now, I'm boring so here a little preview of my picture works.

Maybe too much d4rkn3ss :3

Reactions: fsjoku and noddist
Great work, Bros, I'll post some pics too:D

ZU3d95Nd.jpg

IsQ1bxEH.jpg

Hope you'll like it

@kobietgica - Thanks man, i would like to be there to peek:ninja: in the relax time pic, but i would likely get shot. Awesome work btw, i would to see more later of your work

Cheers
Fsjoku The Motorhead

HoneySelect Redcoats in two ranks, kneel fire

EwGFPckt.png

u0hwl.png

JdNcVDH6.png

FYyMbjt.png

WrkeSDI.png

S43KlzHT.png

O48gW.png

eLGOW.png

The rifle animation is tailored to the assault rifle and not the musket...

Nice work guys, I'm loving what I'm seeing, keep'em coming:dthumbup:
I'll post some of my old works here till I make new ones, some of them were made 2-3 years during my prime and now I'm kinda slow:boys_sos:

qoAFvpxU.jpg

Tru381MJ.jpg

4mUwI6K2.jpg

4Kw2UIzA.jpg

OtNnSpdw.jpg

XGsKtjYA.jpg

tRvGhZtd.jpg

qY2pPsyB.jpg

Hope you'll like it:bye:

Cheers

Fsjoku The Motorhead

Reactions: Toyohara
I guess some nostalgia kicked in for me today. My only regret are the Ponytails.
SLg0QnfH.png
Edit:
r3AaW1x9.png

Last edited:
Here some shoots of characters I like, I'm still learning how to light up and choose a good angle. Even with the struggle I have a lot of fun :thumbup:

@Lewdduck: Thanks a lot, I'll try

@fsjoku
: I like your color settings, especially the third one

--------------------------------------------

What? I just forgot to bring my swimsuit

20170522030725330.png

Last edited:
Interesting tactical choices!

Straight from the showers, into the battle!
nZGASazo.png

I know, not a pic but an attempt to create a small flash game.

I was hoping to learn enough to create great flash animations. I will simply continue to have fun doing it. In the end, it would be great to animate great stories with music and all... But it take time... so much time. ;) Maybe I would animate some, but not mine. Too much work involve.

Please enjoy that contribution of mine... Cheers

https://mega.nz/#!AIl3iKwJ!utKiP98GJgPfjB_l3G_pJRVAmh0KhsaqKHzdt_1s6e8

Last edited:
Just spent like 5 hours doing this, no 3rd party program involved.
Somebody send help please.. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
This time I got a reference, so I don't have to imagine much.

- For the light setup, HSStudioNeoAddon is doing god works! there is plenty of spotlights here, but I think I got a little lag from a lot of 'round shadow's.

- Fingers/chests FK was very rough to get through, I keep tweaking until it feels real.

There is no way we can make chests feel like they are actually interact with surroundings so I have to trick it a bit. And her chests are getting smaller when I do this btw. So if anyone else wanna try this, you should oversize the chests part before you do it.

Overall it was fun, my sheer will overpowered my frustration. XD
Hope you guys like it, any feedback is appreciated :P

You actually can make it believable.. But as you may have guessed, Its not easy.. lol

If her breasts are getting smaller then I think you're rotating the bone too far. Some bones just look bad if they're rotated in certain ways. If you rotate the bones furthest in her chest up and some of the others down you get a nice pushup effect, in my opinion. It really misshapens the lower breast but that's usually obstructed from view in these kinds of shots anyways. Her breasts don't look bad though. You did a good job! :thumbup:

Here are a few shots of what I'm trying to describe. I haven't had a lot of time to play between bricking my computer last Wednesday and having to reinstall all of my software plus a work related road trip this past weekend.. But I was able to get back into the studio and play around a little.

2qwn5vc.png

2rymsle.png

4fy9mh.png

1snyvs.png

24e7ukz.png

s4ovh3.png

hs7x4o.png

9qkbx3.png

2zsxys4.png

j9aowk.png

mblm52.png

If you can get the roundness on top like Aika's or Kirie's breasts, then it makes the pushup effect a lot more believable.

And here's a new character I'm working on. I'm trying to make a good preggo body but damn does it look bad if I make her stomach too big. The belly button just doesn't cooperate.

33ur2x2.png

9i49sn.png

Reactions: Lewdduck
Hello everyone!

More of a newer-ish girl that I need to find a name for. Worked with some lighting to make it look like the TV was on and the lighting was falling on her.

I think it turned out pretty well! As always, let me know what you think.

EDIT: Added a 2nd photo of one of my favorites showing off her work in the gym! More work with lighting as well! See 2nd spoiler, and its is SFW.

LYiVkJlI.png

s0WLrGCQ.png

Last edited:
Honey Grenadiers (5), with socket bayonets.

5pzZkJ8E.png

AVeugJO.png

70Muw6bE.png

sMIflS.png

Honey Cuirassiers

N6grlwUb.png

bXwh8qoEg.png

QsdYoz1.png

fvYHNAqn.png

LAoDzyXtpl.png

Cavalry must be the most sexually active bunch, they have to derive their mounted position from mounting guys...cavalry is also sad because their only option for mounts are unicorns...

The infantry's side-by-side comparison

Feyh8U.png

9bywxs5m.png

W5gn1u.png

U00Xgfk.png

YGmD9.png

zKqZLbgPil.png

Bonus: The cavalry joins the fray

t1TdswGIY0.png

UXoeqyAr9.png

3Wnr.png

UXncIq.png

wow i didn't know you guys will give like to my posts:akazukin_thanks:... i came from other forum because that is community of purest assholes you will ever see with lots of trolls

@kobietgica it is the right size and fits perfectly

wow i didn't know you guys will give like to my posts:akazukin_thanks:... i came from other forum because that is community of purest assholes you will ever see with lots of trolls

@kobietgica it is the right size and fits perfectly

People here are very nice, I like them :)

And this one is for you:

20170524212552250.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!