[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Just...one...more...step...

znfcJAo.png

cRbUW.png

O1GD2Q.png

I know, I'm a psycho for doing this kind of thing, but I'm beginning to wonder if Illusion read my mind and removed the "standing, holding it in" animation for no apparent reason apart from blocking my first plan for this scene...

BTW, the puddle indeed can be colored in NEO.

I think I would use Studio NEO if it were it's own independent application and if the expansion as a whole didn't come in and fuck with my mods and everything else. Then I'd use it for scenes where I need special lighting, but at the moment, no.

Also working on the cover for issue 19 (for those who don't know, I make these a long time in advance, just in case something pops up in life and I need to stop making issues temporarily or catch a mistake

vvzOE3hP.jpg

Hi people! I can't possibly provide feedback on the great things you guys have done properly due to lack of time, so I'll just say you guys are doing great & I'd love to see more where those come from. ;)

I haven't had much time to meddle with studio or even HS in general, though I'm delighted at the addition of fantasy outfits! :D If I've the time, I might do some pics of those, but first..

For the life of me, I can't find things that can fully hide the UI if I want to capture stuffs with Reshade for example. Using the game's native screen captor would void Reshade & result in a very blurry image. Is there some sort of a shortcut mod you guys are using that can hide the UI like how it was pre-Neo days?

LUTvroqE.png

And yeah, looking around for the controllers manually is very tedious. I really wish the HSPE is updated at some point now. Speaking of which, must I use just either the FK or IK? and not both at the same time? Doesn't seem like using both simultaneously is possible.

On a side note, fuck. did sukebei got DMCA-ed? well, shit. I'm sure we can get illusion releases in one way or another, with this forum around and all. But looking for other things (like decent JAV torrents) are gonna be harder now.

Prototyping the armor pieces (neutral color)

7Fc6ae.png

3ZR7NpiX6.png

2hQdgVTa.png

IOpWPA.png

LDpM9ygt8T.png

How cute...gives missile pods but no missiles...

On a side note, fuck. did sukebei got DMCA-ed? well, shit. I'm sure we can get illusion releases in one way or another, with this forum around and all. But looking for other things (like decent JAV torrents) are gonna be harder now.

From what I've heard the owner took it all down himself, out of free will, due to changes in laws. Just linking to pirated content seem to be illegal now, but I wouldn't be able
to tell for sure, haven't been keeping track of things.

The...character compositor, is so much fun. This is what happened when I fused every SBPR heroines, Sitri, then my poster girl.

cxzdqRfB.png

2UVhxEX4m.png

H7vc1p.png

c1wBu8LFa.png

Fun Fact: The compositor doesn't give the same result every time you activate it, so you can just keep pressing the merge button until you are satisfied with the result.

HELLO EVERYBODY,I'M BACK!!!:akazukin_yeah:
[MENTION=144089]Lewdduck[/MENTION]:welcome bro,nice to meet you I LIKE THOSE PICS!!!, [MENTION=90787]Bond Travolta[/MENTION]:Man I LOVE YOUR AVATAR PIC!!!, [MENTION=133668]LovelySurrealDream[/MENTION]:That's the hottest 70's ebony ever!!!.Okay enough of mentions,I wanna
share some pics of my new lady hope you like it!
QbmaNJkF.png
She's a fierce warrior!
OQX5jNpt.png
She love challenges!
mmG8YS4c.png
She never step back and never lose
XpA4Hrg5.png
Or at least that's what I expect:wasclose:,otherwise she's FUCKIIN' DEAD!!
Wij8l2n5.png
THAT'S A HUUGEE MOTHERFUCKER!!!:disbelief::reallydespaired:
H73fbbQr.png
LOL!!,hope someone likes it!
ENJOY!:bye:

Reactions: fsjoku
Prototyping a new, heavily-armed, flying machine (neutral color and unrefined)

HhkKETu.png

CMtJd7.png

Ndsm00Py.png

o3i4hpN9.png

ea7dQW9.png

AuL5jqJraQ.png

dHwQ1.png

u4fq2jCJTG.png

rki2wTh.png

FYnMd.png

Here are three new-ish girls, for you guys! (Well... I'm sure you haven't seen them yet, I mean)

From left to right:
- Jeon Min-Ah, a slutty Korean idol who loves tanning and later falls to the pressures of receiving breast augmentation (this is pre-surgery, heh heh)
- Sasha Venova, a Russian Call-Girl/Assassin, who's actually my first ever Illusion based girl ported from The Sims
- and finally, Savannah Jane, my prototypical Southern girl who just wants to have... fun. -_-

Micro Missile assault & aftermath!

X26MOR5GV.png

FwNf71x.png

rSapnKd.png

10qL58S.png

VRzcCOwF.png

MrUODY.png

BINtVFG.png

New trick I [re]learned: You can copy entire stack of items of you have them parented...Yes, there are 520 (8x5x13) micro missiles being shot there.

Got one photo for you all this evening! Still working on FK settings, but getting better!

fNFYyKQG.png

Long time no see guys! I've been busy saving the world with 2B and 9S. So how are things going? I have some problems with the new dlc so I guess I'll be stuck with the old version for some time.

Peeping is bad
20170512215955428.png

Here are three new-ish girls, for you guys! (Well... I'm sure you haven't seen them yet, I mean)

From left to right:
- Jeon Min-Ah, a slutty Korean idol who loves tanning and later falls to the pressures of receiving breast augmentation (this is pre-surgery, heh heh)
- Sasha Venova, a Russian Call-Girl/Assassin, who's actually my first ever Illusion based girl ported from The Sims
- and finally, Savannah Jane, my prototypical Southern girl who just wants to have... fun. -_-

dam...how did u do the face for the middle lady?

dam...how did u do the face for the middle lady?
Thanks for the 'dam', that's always a nice reaction to get! :D Really, it's just hours of wasting time in the Maker, and trust me, I spend WAY too much time in that damn thing for my own good! Face texture choices can really make a huge difference, too, so pick one you like and sculpt around it! :)

She lost her virginity...

xhFpeDX.png

3CDzapv.png

zOwIXJmf3p.png

mQhBs.png

HirExBcAd.png

k8GoZ19J.png

Xcjkg9VWi.png

Note: The entire flight unit decombined from the great impact of the strike and blown up after the trigger was pulled

Reactions: fsjoku
Alright, Saturday and it's... no wait, it's actually Sunday now...
Anyways, time for some comic pages, guest starred by some of tmv's girls.

Still trying to figure what style to use on the shots so it's pretty much "raw" shots for now.
Although, I think that the page layouts will take up most of the time eventually.
The layouts for pg. 3-5 isn't really done, but meh, I'll post them anyways.

Has anyone ever thought of making their comics in video format with additional tasteful h scenes?

No, but i know a guy who used to make short movies from H games posers and post it in HF, he had some serious skills, i think his user name is "The Cabal", haven't seen him for a long time, hope he's doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.