[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

And a very important message from "PENANCE CITY"

Haha this is great, it would be an interesting comic strip of this party! xD
@tmvaegis - I think it'll need to be upgraded to a cruise ship or something at this point, or maybe a huge submarine... just for the 'going down' puns. ;D

As for me doing anything picture related I'm at a crossroads as to whether I'll upgrade with the new studio. I'll probably hold off though, as the mods will likely be a pain due to the lack of upgrades and such.

HUSTLE

LOYALTY

BOOTY

neo_knights__11_page_8_by_uncleyuu-db7si6w.jpg

Haha this is great, it would be an interesting comic strip of this party! xD
@tmvaegis - I think it'll need to be upgraded to a cruise ship or something at this point, or maybe a huge submarine... just for the 'going down' puns. ;D

As for me doing anything picture related I'm at a crossroads as to whether I'll upgrade with the new studio. I'll probably hold off though, as the mods will likely be a pain due to the lack of upgrades and such.
Ahh, a cruise ship would be perfect! I actually have been wanting to use one, too. Wasn't there a cruise ship for SBPR? Either way, I haven't seen one for HS, just yet.

Edit: I finished my first pic taking advantage of NEO's now being graphics patched by plasticmind (grab it here, if you haven't, already!), and although I was pleased with it as a little gift to Syncroz, he managed to make it better. So, consider this a collaboration, with some enhancements by Syncroz! As proof, you'll get to see my original pic, first, then what Syncroz added:

Last edited:
One pic before I head off to work. Boy this took me some time to set up but it was worth it (FK, with fingers and everything). I couldn't choose which angles I liked best but I decided to go with this one. This picture is not edited, everything was done in the studio! NEO can look really good, even better than the old studio!

EDIT: I will share this scene when I get home. It's better to see it for yourself at different angles. I didn't want to post multiple pics of the same thing with different angles.

EDIT 2: I attached the scene file. Have fun!

2017_0502_1408_40_327.png

Last edited:
Did play around a little bit with NEO just for fun a tad earlier, stress testing and what not. Not entirely sold on it, but gotta agree with Sin; NEO got some good looks.
Soooh... pictures.

Love Machine

Randomness

Finally! A decent O.R. scrub and a proper environment to perform her craft!

E8CZfhL.png

dCEOpteF.png

v3t6rgRJ.png

OWIzjoZQPd.png

Sorry for the spam but I can't get enough of the Studio NEO. I've been spending way too much time in this but it's a lot of fun. The lighting control is so amazing! I don't think I can go back to the old studio now.

I have 3 pictures here that compares the raw photo to the edited version.

So what I did hear was create 2 different sources of lighting. 1 being the orange flame from the candle that spills over the chest and face and the other being the green slime that surrounds the subject. I wanted to give it that glowing effect so I highlighted the edges of the subject (rim light)

For this shot the primary light is coming from behind the subject (orange sigil) I actually used 4 orange "Point Light", 2 on the left and 2 on the right and 1 on the top and bottom and positioned them towards the back to give back lighting and to also give rim lighting. Second light source is coming from the lightning in her left hand that gives off a very faint blue glow that you can see on her left arm and very faintly on her face. The edited version isn't that much different from the original. I just boosted the clarity, sharpness, and gave it a bit of contrast.

Another pic of Orene indulging in her favorite novel :) Main source of light here is coming from the book. I gave it a green glow with the "Point Light (character only)" so only the characters and items are affected and not the background. Second light source is coming from the candle just below her right leg. It's very faint and you can see it's faint glow on her right thigh, arm and breast.

Since I'm becoming more comfortable with NEO, I think I will start to write a guide on lighting. Does that sound like something you guys would be interested in?

Since I'm becoming more comfortable with NEO, I think I will start to write a guide on lighting. Does that sound like something you guys would be interested in?

A thousand times yes! Your guide on camera angles and depth of field was very helpful to me. Unique lighting has always seemed to allude me.

*EDIT* Whoops. Forgot this is the studio thread! Here's one shot I did last night. I'm just learning how to lock items to characters so it's not a very interesting shot, but oh well. ^_^

s4yyhi.png

Last edited:
Sorry for the spam but I can't get enough[...]
I were wondering when you'd combine the magic book and the tentacles. Were so waiting on that.
Speaking of tentacles, I hope to have some new content along with some updated for you to grab
some time this weekend. Mostly Bases, but a few other things as well. Am thinking on to turn them
all into colorable item as a next step.

Last edited:
Working on the new issue of Neo Knights, here is the latest cover! Let me know what you guys think?

LFLnUvhQ.jpg

Hello everyone! Long time no see! I had loads of problems getting NEO up and working the way I wanted to. Still fighting the new FK system, but I see its uses when I get used to it! Thanks to @sin07 for helping me get things running!

Anyway, here is the first NEO picture for you all using the new lighting system!

As always let me know what you all think!

snMCgInR.png

A thousand times yes! Your guide on camera angles and depth of field was very helpful to me. Unique lighting has always seemed to allude me.

*EDIT* Whoops. Forgot this is the studio thread! Here's one shot I did last night. I'm just learning how to lock items to characters so it's not a very interesting shot, but oh well. ^_^

It's always nice to hear feedback from my guides! One yes is all I need to get it started, it'll take some time though there's a lot to learn about lighting.

I were wondering when you'd combine the magic book and the tentacles. Were so waiting on that.
Speaking of tentacles, I hope to have some new content along with some updated for you to grab
some time this weekend. Mostly Bases, but a few other things as well. Am thinking on to turn them
all into colorable item as a next step.

Ah you like that one eh Syncroz? That one's for you buddy! I've been messing with the studio itself to actually do any sort of real work but now I am becoming quite familiar with it. So expect more tentacles on the way!

Those look really cool! And fun of course lol. It's great to see you back in action though and with some sexy pics to boot! Colorable would be so awesome! Tentacles of all colors of the rainbow, that would be fantastic.

Hello everyone! Long time no see! I had loads of problems getting NEO up and working the way I wanted to. Still fighting the new FK system, but I see its uses when I get used to it! Thanks to @sin07 for helping me get things running!

Anyway, here is the first NEO picture for you all using the new lighting system!

As always let me know what you all think!

snMCgInR.png

Looks great man! Yeah the FK takes some getting used to but once you get it down it's very precise and you can make all sorts of crazy poses. The lighting system is unreal, a godsend even. It changes the whole game completely.

From the brush

6whSL.png

Of all things, there is no such thing as a decent tank top or vest...

Out of the water

7RB9bNMJP.png

6EZHU.png

dS6jtFK.png

Still find it extremely dumb that there are flippers for male but not for female

Can I jump right in?

Some old pictureworks of mine...

All photos are straight from HS Studio (NO photoediting / NO Alterations / NO Image Ehancement). The objective is to let the models blend in the picture itself so you there's not much stuff included.

Used most of them as my wallpaper.

2m81htx.jpg
[/IMG]

2zfmjj5.jpg
[/IMG]
2w6z6e9.jpg

242vp6o.jpg
[/IMG]

2uyhpc4.jpg
[/IMG]

25k2c8w.jpg
[/IMG]

20rpel4.jpg
[/IMG]

25i982u.jpg
[/IMG]

986qlg.jpg
sdzpdw.jpg
[/IMG]

1z23jtk.jpg
[/IMG]

35kr9sy.jpg
[/IMG]

16auwsi.jpg
[/IMG]

i5w2o9.jpg
2vwh6vk.jpg
[/IMG]

jtpglz.jpg
2ryh990.jpg
[/IMG]

Yo! First off, yup, still working on that "Party" situation... and thanks to Snooley, it will be involving a fantastic cruise! Much thanks to his permission, you can grab the big-ass boat and join in on the fun!

Ocean Liner

Next up, you'll see an old, OLD creation of mine (AG3, originally) who hasn't really seen a lot of action, lately, so I hope to change that. Now, thanks to a heavy makeover, here's the sensual sorceress (and my biggest-titted lady) herself, Lydia Haliphell!
Just for kicks, here's how she originally looked, before the makeover, and finally, her original AG3 version:

Yo! First off, yup, still working on that "Party" situation... and thanks to Snooley, it will be involving a fantastic cruise! Much thanks to his permission, you can grab the big-ass boat and join in on the fun!

Ocean Liner

Next up, you'll see an old, OLD creation of mine (AG3, originally) who hasn't really seen a lot of action, lately, so I hope to change that. Now, thanks to a heavy makeover, here's the sensual sorceress (and my biggest-titted lady) herself, Lydia Haliphell!
Just for kicks, here's how she originally looked, before the makeover, and finally, her original AG3 version:

:nosebleed::nosebleed: Oh boy, Lydia looks phenomenal with her makeover! Those are some dangerous curves my friend! Jeez her AG3 version had some huge knockers. Were these done in NEO? BTW, which map are you using for this shoot? I don't think I've seen it before.

:nosebleed::nosebleed: Oh boy, Lydia looks phenomenal with her makeover! Those are some dangerous curves my friend! Jeez her AG3 version had some huge knockers. Were these done in NEO? BTW, which map are you using for this shoot? I don't think I've seen it before.
Heh heh, thanks for the nosebleed, that's the ultimate sign of respect! XD And shout-out to fsjoku, who had a nosebleed for Simona, a few days back! :P
Dangerous, indeed, and she will use them to her advantage... And her AG3 version was my epitome of overkill. That said, it makes me curious how they'd look on her with that size? It must be kept in mind, though, that she was being heavily assisted by AG3's 'push-up bra' effect. That said, they were still friggin' huge.

Yup, done in NEO! That map is thanks to Gil, as it's part of one of his fantasy packs. I looked at the files, but I can't remember which one of them it came from. Just grab whatever ones you don't have, since they're right here on A-S. :)
But yeah, do keep in mind that it has issues with NEO, as does quite a few others.

Another pic of Orene indulging in her favorite novel :) Main source of light here is coming from the book. I gave it a green glow with the "Point Light (character only)" so only the characters and items are affected and not the background. Second light source is coming from the candle just below her right leg. It's very faint and you can see it's faint glow on her right thigh, arm and breast.

JEESUUUSS CHRIIIST:reallydespaired:!!!!,that's why i never mess with those satan worship books man!,LOL,naah
I'm kidding,love your pics!!:) and I'm in for the lighting guide!!
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!
I'm learnin' how to use the new studio(there's a lot of new shit!,i don't even know where to start!,LOL),well
this time just a couple pics:
zXJGaMb5.png
qK2nQKlJ.png
FkQNgo5n.png
Kendra is such a nice kitty!
ARlgvwWT.png
[MENTION=77240]tmvaegis[/MENTION]tmvaegis:that's a HUUGEE!! improve for Lydia if you know what i mean;),that cruise is insane thanks for sharing!!
By the way how do you delete the watermark?

WELL SEE YA'LL LATER!!!

@MR.SANTOS - LOL'D at your "JESUS CHRIST!!!!" reaction! XD
Kendra's got a rockin' bod! Then again, I think most of your ladies do, ha ha.
Lydia was in desperate need of a new look, I felt, so I'm glad you approve! No prob with the cruise ship, but that's all thanks to Snooley!

As for the watermark... I know someone mentioned a fix for that, around here, but I wouldn't know, since I use ShortcutsHS to remove the GUI and take screenshots with screenshot captor.
Maybe someone else knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)