[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Haha thanks! I'm thinking of making a little blog so I can upload it to.
And I'm not sure who Brick Slamchest is but with a name like that I'm sure Richie would get along well with someone like that. xD
Brick is a beefy, prototypical 80's action hero I made for SBPR, but never really used enough to his potential.
I'm actually working on a pic with him and others that also needed introducing, so yup, that's happening! ^_^

Some old, some new :) Here we go

Ii30SZcO.jpg
J3KrZ5JO.jpg
YM0lUFlL.jpg
ocvuLwsF.jpg

fxQs5205.jpg
aNLdVMpD.jpg

n4pno3nM.jpg

Reactions: lconklejean
Great to see more people joining in the this thread, keep'em coming guys

I got inspired after seeing Attack of Titan's game wallpaper below in the spoiler
wP5y95SI.jpg

So i decided to make a similar thing with my characters
OalGDMf4.jpg
and after many effects and photoshopping
5BEQWeOS.jpg

I hope you'll like it

@Gil - :eek: All the girls are freaking hot, huh! hmm.......I spy an ancestor of Tenma, when i first saw her in the comic, i was like "no way", I wonder she could be by now. ;)

@Ramo - Haha, I wonder if that guy calmed down or he took his medicine and the godzilla pic is hilarious too, more more more. :)

@MR.SANTOS - Great to see your going for effects, the more you experience it, the greater your pics becomes, can't wait to see your works, Kahal-Taara is freaking HOT. :eek:

@pingtoryan - Loving evey post you make, keep that funny stuff coming.

@Big Boss Man - She looks cute, i like it, btw Big Boss Man can you please use spoilers in your post, it could save us the trouble scrolling and unwanted offended people who's looking for trouble, if you may, thank you. :)

@kobietgica - To curve or not to curve, i like both, the lighting looks wonderful, l like your works, I'd like to see more later.

@Foolboy - Ha I know you'll make more later but great work.

Fsjoku
The Motorhead

Last edited:
Brick is a beefy, prototypical 80's action hero I made for SBPR
Well,that got my attention hope we can meet him one day and no offense,but your signature is hilarious!XD
HI!
I don't have any pics this time sorry :(,I know this isn't the thread for questions but where do you get that tentacle mod?,been lookin' everywhere but i can't find it.Anyways hope everyone have an amazing weekend see you soon!!!

Reactions: lconklejean
Finally caught a bit off a break from RL, and the work mood is somewhat back.
Took a small break in-between doodling with Honey Horror to shoot something, I had a good title the for this shot
the whole time setting in up and such... now I've kinda forgot what it was, sooo, here's some greenskins for ya.

Cards:

Now I guess that I should try to catch up on things around here.

Edit: Since summer isn't far away now.

Last edited:
Well,that got my attention hope we can meet him one day and no offense,but your signature is hilarious!XD
Why would I be offended? It's supposed to be funny! Anyway, glad you thought so, ha ha. :P

@Syncroz - Ack, damn green goblins! Sexy girl, though, and I do like that green-lighted theme. Ahh, it makes me happy to see Ki & Nii back around. ^_^

Why would I be offended? It's supposed to be funny! Anyway, glad you thought so, ha ha. :P

@Syncroz - Ack, damn green goblins! Sexy girl, though, and I do like that green-lighted theme. Ahh, it makes me happy to see Ki & Nii back around. ^_^

I kinda regret making the shades so dark on that one though, ah well, the goblins will come around again... and they always cum... *ahem*... come in groups.
It makes me happy as well having some time and energy for the (bi)'kinii sisters again. Really been missing shooting with Ki.

It makes me happy as well having some time and energy for the (bi)'kinii sisters again. Really been missing shooting with Ki.

Wait a second... are you telling me that Ki & Nii were inspired by BI-KI-NI's?! o_O Or was that just a fun play on words that so happens to work perfectly for them?

Wait a second... are you telling me that Ki & Nii were inspired by BI-KI-NI's?! o_O Or was that just a fun play on words that so happens to work perfectly for them?

Haha, you seem to have forgot when I told that. But yes, when I created Ki's sister I wanted a short name and did eventually make a word play on Bi- Ki- Nii.
That I call them for the 'kinii sisters tend to be a good hint for that play on words.

Come on guys, don't stop. I'd like to see more of your work so that I can learn from you guys.

Thanks to @Fsjoku and his awesome picture has inspired me.

This is the original photo:

24213wall.jpg

And this is my version. Could she be The One?

20170423030609185.png

Last edited:
Reactions: fsjoku
Come on guys, don't stop. I'd like to see more of your work so that I can learn from you guys.

Thanks to @Fsjoku and his awesome picture has inspired me.

This is the original photo:

24213wall.jpg

And this is my version. Can she be The One?

20170423030609185.png

:eek:She's definitely the One, great to know my inspiration inspired you as well, don't worry more will come from me once come up with new ideas, great work too.

kobietgica:Definitely she could be my only one lol!,nice pic man.
HELLOOO EVERYBODYYY!!!
Well,last night i drink like there's no tomorrow now i feel like shit!!:akazukin_full:
hangover is killing me bro,even with that is a beautiful day!!.So i guess this is the perfect song for
a sunday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIddcay9y6Qjust hear that man that shit is fire! LOL!
Some old nasty pics with Michelle(blonde)and Barbara(dark hair).
Za8Mzwix.png
You can see the full bullshit here!http://imgbox.com/Za8Mzwix
HOPE YA'LL HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!!:cheering::cheerleader:

When you sit in-front of studio and trying best to create the greatest shot to share. Well I have done....

Keep coming, warm weather and warmer pics! :D

It's time to party, guys, and I know just the man to get that vibe goin'!
(From left to right) Lilith Becker, Brick Slamchest, Dalia Becker, (back) Nanami Devreaux, (front) Simona Cibulkova, and Sylvia Devreaux.

Keep coming, warm weather and warmer pics! :D

It's time to party, guys, and I know just the man to get that vibe goin'!
(From left to right) Lilith Becker, Brick Slamchest, Dalia Becker, (back) Nanami Devreaux, (front) Simona Cibulkova, and Sylvia Devreaux.

I come bearing a message from another particular man who likes that idea! ;D

gg6SwwGK.png
QMFB6GEz.png

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Holy crap this thread is exploding. Some really good stuff you guys got here! Great job everyone!

Sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been lacking motivation and inspiration but I managed to get on the studio today and got a good shot of Amira in. Hope this makes up for my lack of activity!

Shout out to Snooley for his awesome maps!

*EDIT* Added two more pics. I removed Amira's Elven ears to make her into a human.. I can't really say it made that much of a difference though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ewebsitecanada
@Mr Santos: thank you, how are you tonight?

Hey @tmvaegis and @Toxiox, some girls wanna join your party... They bring some toys, too

201704260105477124434234.png

These girls are based on the character Kevin in Sin City. I was very impressed with his style

That day when you feel like Jekyll and Hyde, feat. Ki & Evil Ki

Lesser Edits

Raw

Edit: Ass up and... uh... whatever they say.

@Big Boss Man
I'd say that it would be alright to post that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!