nonsensical conversations over the theories of meaning of existence and other such stuf that in no way could actually be the case and would only be ta

Re: nonsensical conversations over the theories of meaning of existence and other such stuf that in no way could actually be the case and would only b

it was squid-bears not gummy bears

Re: nonsensical conversations over the theories of meaning of existence and other such stuf that in no way could actually be the case and would only b

I spammed it all into existence~ Overloaded the nothingness with anti matter and thus came the big bang and whatever other things~ Found an odd little ball floating around after poking at the odd explosion that happened and decided to spam humans and random stuff on it~

lol a tall title :surprised:

ikr lol

so sam ur saying that im something like ur son?.....i dont really like that

yah....isn't ogikumo ushio's son?

no i think im her sister

lol...that's ego-kun man...you are her dad...

no but im ego's daughter so even if im not her sister i cant be her dad

hmm...let's see:cramming:..according to ushio family's tree..you are....oh here they are....

you are her daughter's cousin's from her mother niece's grandchild that your father has....

Hmm...But what everyone doesn't know is:
I am Sammy's master.

hmm....isn't renano jou-san is sammy's master?

NANI DATOU!?!

Yup, it's in the history books.

hmm....so...in other words you are will's right hand man ogi:lecture:

how many masters does sam have? and wait how am i his right hand man?....im lost >.>

Only 2 I believe....then the Admins.....

i c.......................................hmmm...........................................mmhmmm.........................................i see now....it all makes sense.....im bored...!!!

Yup, same here.

Time to go to sleep. >_>

g,night i hope the 2d world will wrap you up in its sweet embrace...

hmm...night will...

the next person to post plz put this back on topic before this thread dies

:pushups: plz pretend the onion is bowing. thank you

Yeah, the original meaning of existence was to look at 2d, gravure models and nyaan cats.

lol....more random spamXD

so this means in another timeline i gained mc status, raised the correct flags, and have a harem by now right? so this means my purpose in life is to build a time machine, kill myself, create a time paradox, combine all the timelines, and happy ending. brbbuildingtimemachinektnxbai

Hmm but did i ever really serve a master :goodtea: Always did what i wanted from the start :runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload