Nintendo Friend Code

0662 3948 4207 :3

:runhappy:
[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; add me to the list on front page please?

I added you, my friend code is listed on the front page, let me know if you add me.

[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION]; I added you, my friend code is listed on the front page

[MENTION=75924]ani8989[/MENTION];

I would like your Vivimillon please.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28913]HappyPeppyJimmy[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

Added.

Reactions: ♥ Sky
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28913]HappyPeppyJimmy[/MENTION]; added :> [MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION]; alrighty, ill get to catching one ^^ ....

Reactions: ♥ Sky
Hey, [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];
Why don't you add me?:dontleave:

Can everyone I have added so far log onto the internet on Pokemon so I can see your third Safari?

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];

Added you guys. Terumi please check your VM as there seems too be a problem with FC or not added.

yo guys just got my 3DS so here is my fc: 0619 - 4512 - 3505

i did today, well yesterday? its 2:23 AM... so ill see you in the pokemon thread =D

Awesome man. You get X? And download the patch on the Nintendo eShop, their is a bug in the game that corrupts your save file forcing you to delete your save and start the game over.

Awesome man. You get X? And download the patch on the Nintendo eShop, their is a bug in the game that corrupts your save file forcing you to delete your save and start the game over.

yes and thanks im downloading it the now

Anyone wants to trade a Japanese Ditto or other country Ditto beside USA for my USA Ditto? Masuda's Method FTW

FC: 4639-9060-3455

Anyone wants to trade a Japanese Ditto or other country Ditto beside USA for my USA Ditto? Masuda's Method FTW

FC: 4639-9060-3455

I'll add you to my friends list. My Friend Code is listed on the 1st page.

I got some Japanese that I got from trade back when I dont have access to Ditto and I can trade them for you but they dont have the best status really...

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION] ;

If you can trade for a Japanese ditto I would love one(or know anyone that have ditto from other regions). I'll take any ditto (would love one with 4iv or more but that's wishful thinking xD). I want to try Masuda's method which requires one parent from other country for better chance of hatching a shiny from eggs.

Then I suggest you wait for [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; because he is a Japanese and ofc has Japanese game. However whether he has a ditto or not, I dont know. Also he dont have access to wifi unless he go to MC Donald. Anyway, you got two choice here, we can wait for him and hopefully can get one with better status or if you want the ditto ASAP, you have to bear with my mediocre status ditto

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25