[Hentai game] [New Release][160129][unicorn-a / げーせん18] 戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- 豪華限定版 [4429M] (Crack/認証回避 by 2DJGAME)

Other than the bugs, i think this game is OK. It has very good character artwork, and the girls are cute.

In my opinion some CG artwork quality was trash and some of the characters had too few scenes. Dialogue was ok in the beginning of the game (as I didn't have time to dwell into it very much) but the gameplay was too complicated for the average people who have 0 knowledge in japanese. There's a possibility that I'm criticizing this game too much due to the fact that it was delayed for 3 months and didn't meet my expectations when it appeared ( I preferred playing Tokyo Necro over this by a large margin).

That is a joke, right? When did Astronauts ever made a great game with Gameplay? Not that I remember, Verethragna had potential, but they drown it in Ero. And the other Gameplay title werent really better, would say mediocre at best.

Unicorns Sengoku Hime and Sangoku Hime Series are better than everything I saw from Astronauts.

If you had said Eushully in April I would have agreed. (P.e. Soukoku no Arterial was how Verethragna should have been!)

I personally liked the gameplay from Demonion Series to the point that I finished them like 5 times each. I didn't go as far to mention Eushully as every game launched by them is a masterpiece, so I decided to mention a game I personally like and comes out in the next 30 days. BTW you don't need to get triggered, this was just a personal opinion. If you liked this game I'm happy for you but for me this was not what I was expecting.

I personally liked the gameplay from Demonion Series to the point that I finished them like 5 times each. I didn't go as far to mention Eushully as every game launched by them is a masterpiece, so I decided to mention a game I personally like and comes out in the next 30 days. BTW you don't need to get triggered, this was just a personal opinion. If you liked this game I'm happy for you but for me this was not what I was expecting.

Wasnt meaned so, only wondered that you mentioned Astronaut, which is one of the Studios that disappointed me most with there Games in the near past. (Erect and Sei Estera Gakuin no Shichinin no Majo are the only good ones from Astronaut in my opinion, both non-Gameplay titles)

Btw anyone found a way, to hook the complete text from this Game, I still miss some parts, so cant really say if this Game is good or bad, dont want to play it and miss the Story. Only know that this Studios Hime-Series are great Gameplay titles.

You are making a great mistake by putting Astronaut games here in this category, they are quite different games if anything I could compare Unicorn-games more with sengoku rance or the dai serie of Alicesoft...and you know I prefer Alicesoft ones. I cannot grasp how utterly complicated the menus and the whole UI are in these games and I found a way lot of bugs that had to wait weeks and month to play correctly in this company.

As for a more personal opinion I do enjoy Astronaut games a little more, they are a way simplier to grasp for new player hehe

This game crashed every time during the scene when the girl leading the Japanese fleet to attack Arumerika is about to switch to the battle part. Anyone experiencing this problem ?

It was a great idea, but i think it was made with some hurry. At the very least i was waiting some long love events but when i do the hearts icon and chose my heroine she only say one dialoge. There are some others events but they are rare. Not sure if i had to conquest more cities in order to see more events with the heroines.

I'm still playing thougt. It took me 7 days to win the first battle xDD i couldn't kill all the enemies until then. I agree it would be nice to hace some wining conditions, at the very least to have destroyed most of the enemy units before turn 15. Also if they extended the number of turns or at least remove the night time it would be better. It is hard to hit something at night so often i decide to pass those turns in order to save munition until the day.

Seems like there is a lot of people who still doesn't know how to play it. They have already said the most important but i figure out that i could get some tips for those who are just starting. The bulding that looks like 2 hangars cure the units (i think it also restore the ammo from the earth units but i'm not sure). Infantery and cavalry can take control of buldings and bridges but that depend in the health of the unit. If it has 10 it can control the bulding right away. It seems that Cavalry can't use or control enemy bridges for some reason but it can cross rivers so had it in mind when you use them.

PD: The crack is compatible with the last update 1.01jbut you need to have monted the game image/have the cd of the game to play. Unfortunaly it doesn't carry saves from older updates. Also the new patch fix the dificulty problem. In easy mode now you have 999 turns to win the battles (the first one at least) also now it include some new units including ones to refill tanks and airships gas (at least they look like those) in other hand in easy you start with less money and tecnology develovement is a lot more expensive.

Last edited:
It was a great idea, but i think it was made with some hurry. At the very least i was waiting some long love events but when i do the hearts icon and chose my heroine she only say one dialoge. There are some others events but they are rare. Not sure if i had to conquest more cities in order to see more events with the heroines.

I'm still playing thougt. It took me 7 days to win the first battle xDD i couldn't kill all the enemies until then. I agree it would be nice to hace some wining conditions, at the very least to have destroyed most of the enemy units before turn 15. Also if they extended the number of turns or at least remove the night time it would be better. It is hard to hit something at night so often i decide to pass those turns in order to save munition until the day.

Seems like there is a lot of people who still doesn't know how to play it. They have already said the most important but i figure out that i could get some tips for those who are just starting. The bulding that looks like 2 hangars cure the units (i think it also restore the ammo from the earth units but i'm not sure). Infantery and cavalry can take control of buldings and bridges but that depend in the health of the unit. If it has 10 it can control the bulding right away. It seems that Cavalry can't use or control enemy bridges for some reason but it can cross rivers so had it in mind when you use them.

PD: The crack is compatible with the last update 1.01jbut you need to have monted the game image/have the cd of the game to play. Unfortunaly it doesn't carry saves from older updates. Also the new patch fix the dificulty problem. In easy mode now you have 999 turns to win the battles (the first one at least) also now it include some new units including ones to refill tanks and airships gas (at least they look like those) in other hand in easy you start with less money and tecnology develovement is a lot more expensive.

do you have the link to the latest patch? thanks in advance

You can get it from the oficial page.
http://www.unicorn-a.com/download/gesen18/sengomuramasa.html

Today they released the patch 1.01k it is also compatible with the crack thought you still need to have monted the image/have the cd thought again it is not compatible with older saves which i find really anoying since i had just won the second battle agains the china-like nation.

Since the patch 101j2 there were already mision objetives i won the two battles agains china capturing the capital cities and you have a base in those maps where you could cure any units, it also restore the ammo.

You can get it from the oficial page.
http://www.unicorn-a.com/download/gesen18/sengomuramasa.html

Today they released the patch 1.01k it is also compatible with the crack thought you still need to have monted the image/have the cd thought again it is not compatible with older saves which i find really anoying since i had just won the second battle agains the china-like nation.

Since the patch 101j2 there were already mision objetives i won the two battles agains china capturing the capital cities and you have a base in those maps where you could cure any units, it also restore the ammo.

what patch do you use? i'm stuck on version 1.01d, even when i update to the latest version it still shows the old 1.01d on screen and dosnt ask for the cd

what patch do you use? i'm stuck on version 1.01d, even when i update to the latest version it still shows the old 1.01d on screen and dosnt ask for the cd

If you use the last crack the version will be 1.01d.
patch 1.01k seems to work without crack, when you have the Image/DVD

I get a crash everytime on the battle sceen when i use the new patch

If you use the last crack the version will be 1.01d.
patch 1.01k seems to work without crack, when you have the Image/DVD

I get a crash everytime on the battle sceen when i use the new patch

Oh, that is the case. I updated to 1.01j2 when i already had the crack and since it worked with the image/dvd i just thought he crack still worked to some degree. So then it was just that the update didn't need the crack. Thanks for notice.

you are right about the crash with the 1.01k it happened to me too. Before i was short in time so i only checked if i could still start the game with the 01k. Seems like they did a terrible work with it. 01j2 was more stable thought it still had some issues. Lucky for me i was prepared so i copy pasted the game with the 01j2 in another carpet in case the crack didn't work or something like this happend.

They probably will release the patch 0.1k2 or something as soon as they notice the mistake so it should be avalible the new patch tomorrow or in the next few days, it should be playable again then. But just in case i'll be nice and left the patch 1.0.j2 for those who may want it.
http://ul.to/1xvxylwq

By the way. Which units you could sugest me in order to beat hunters planes (or how you call them in english) i'm in the last mission agains the china nation but they have a lot of those while my own planes didn't seems to work well and the others planes i have for some reason i can't deploy them while i'm the invader.

Last edited:
Someone knows how to transport Troops on water battles?
i can put some of those in a ship thats looks like a transport ship, but i cant drop them on land.

They really are doing all they can to avoid putting out a 1.02 patch, aren't they? lol

They had almost two years to fix the bugs, multiple long delays, etc etc... so I was a bit surprised at how bug-ridden the game was when they released it... and is even now.

Gatto. If the mission you are trying that is the battle-event agains the America nation what probably happen is that the objetive there is not conquest cities, but do as much damage as possible. Maybe, because that you are giving the disembark choise.
I actually had problems with this mision because i didn't knew the objetives so i used ships to destroy everything but 2 soldiers manage to hide where i couldn't fight them. Then i gave up and it seems it let me continue, not only that but i stil got the territory after the fight

Alucard, that wasn't the answer i was loking for but thanks anyway. I still managed to win thought it is more probably because the Ia couldn't remplish the fuel of the airships.

Clepas the game was released few months ago. They probably didn't expect that there were so many bugs and they were already too much short in money because of the delays that they were forced to release to get some money to keep debuging. Still it looks bad, thought.

I just discovered that after a day with battles you can promote the generals. I only skip pages and didn't noticed until now Y^Y.

Everyone the patch .01k2 has been released. I had used it and it look like is more stable now (thought i still recomend to save a lot) and now you can use saves from older patch version (at least the J ones)

I was going for India and Indonesia.
I could win some maps with planes and ships and bomb every city and unit, but sometimes my units cant detect all of them, so i cant win

why is this game so much of a disaster? is this a new team or something worked on this game, the previous games didn't give as much trouble

ivory, if i had to bet i would say that someone make a huge mistake in a core part of the game but they didn't notice at that time and now that they did they found that fixing that core mistake would take months since they were bulding too much around that mistake so what they are actualy trying to do now with the patches is to change the affected parts in ways that could keep up with the mistake in order to make the game work properly. Of course they didn't expected that the "keeping up" plan would actually take the months that could have been used to fix the core mistake. Maybe they were too overconfidents because their previous games at the begining that they felt they could skip some checks in the important parts. You know what they say "the lazy one works twice"

ivory, if i had to bet i would say that someone make a huge mistake in a core part of the game but they didn't notice at that time and now that they did they found that fixing that core mistake would take months since they were bulding too much around that mistake so what they are actualy trying to do now with the patches is to change the affected parts in ways that could keep up with the mistake in order to make the game work properly. Of course they didn't expected that the "keeping up" plan would actually take the months that could have been used to fix the core mistake. Maybe they were too overconfidents because their previous games at the begining that they felt they could skip some checks in the important parts. You know what they say "the lazy one works twice"

yeah its seems that way. i don't know how they develop these games, but it seems like they didn't even test play the game b4 releasing it.

yeah its seems that way. i don't know how they develop these games, but it seems like they didn't even test play the game b4 releasing it.

Someone probably did, but sadly we are now in a Age of the Patches and because of that the programers and/or projects manager now give the ok to release before finishing their aplications/games thinking they would make it in time or that in the worst case they just could release a patch few days/weeks after the release. I know one from some company that actually finished his part two days before the release date. So it is very possible that they only found where the real problem was until few days prior the release or after it and now they had no choise but to deal with it.

Anybody have 戦御村正 ‐剣の凱歌‐ update 1.01b until update 1.01k ?. please shared it, on official website only left update 1.01l can be download. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?