[Hentai game] [New Release][141128][筆柿そふと] 催眠母 [3150M] (Crack V2 Included)

Sadly the game is way shorter than I expected, Even their previous game Saiminjutsu RE
lasted more than this new entry... Finished it in less than 2 hours...

I don't want to think it was just a quick cash in but the amount of text between scenes
and only 3 heroines make me think it was, Also most of the cg's where just clothing options
represented as scene variations which to my liking seem like just content fillers...

Overall I would say the game was OK but way below my expectations in comparision to
their previous games...

I want another saiminjutsu damn... Saiminjutsu 2 was even longer than Saiminjutsu RE
and SaimimBO lol...

Sadly the game is way shorter than I expected, Even their previous game Saiminjutsu RE
lasted more than this new entry... Finished it in less than 2 hours...

I don't want to think it was just a quick cash in but the amount of text between scenes
and only 3 heroines make me think it was, Also most of the cg's where just clothing options
represented as scene variations which to my liking seem like just content fillers...

Overall I would say the game was OK but way below my expectations in comparision to
their previous games...

I want another saiminjutsu damn... Saiminjutsu 2 was even longer than Saiminjutsu RE
and SaimimBO lol...

you thought saimin jutsu 3?
in my opinion the game was very good not to mention that appears to have a direct relationship with Gitai Saimin the last decent game BlackRainbow

The Crack worked fine. I used both cracks. YOU CAN NOT RUN THE GAME BEFORE INSTALLING ANY OF THE CRACKS.

By the way DO NOT OVERWRITE THE LAUNCHER.EXE and SAIBO.EXE. This will only cause errors.

1. Load the ISO/MSD in Daemon Tools

2. Install the game. Keep the ISO loaded in DAEMON TOOLS. DO NOT CLOSE THE INSTALL WINDOW AFTER ISNTALLATION.

3. Go the the installation folder of the game. Rename Launcher.exe to Launcher.old and SAIMINBO.exe to SAMINBO.OLD

4. Open (18禁ゲーム) [141128] [筆柿ソフト] 催眠母 (AlphaROM認証回避 ※ディスクレス不可) folder and copy kdays.dll file and launcher.exe to the installation folder of the game.

5. Download the version two patch and open the folder 催眠母 NoDVD patch. Copy SAIMINBO.EXE to the installation folder of the game.

6. Now go back to the installation window. Click ゲーム開始.

Now the game should run fine. This should fix all the problems. Now if only some kind sir would give me a walkthrough that would be awesome.

Now anyone has a walktrhough? I can't get the other half of the scenes for
the school nurse... (the one with red hair and white coat)

For you good sir is this!

http://galgayoforever.blog89.fc2.com/blog-entry-1645.html

This game was deeply disappointing. Very little difference between the heroines, basically the same story-line with re-skinned characters.
It is also less of a saimin game and more pseudo mother-incest game.

That's why I said it's more of a quick cash in to milk some money... I'd like to think to
use that money to make a better game or fund on already in progress but the last game
releases have been not very appealing to me...

Except for venus blood hypno and a few others...

Please some one reupload the crack :( i can't download it :(

Crack V2

Grab it while you can =)

Fore some reason the renaming works. Replacing/Overwriting seems to cripple something.

(Dont forget you still NEED the noDVD files ( launcher and kDays.dll) from the torrent)

Reactions: Hakkira_Kortan
Hi, hate to resurrect an old thread, but I can't figure out why text won't display properly for this game. I got the crack to work, but all text in the game is a garbled mess:

UnF3TlB.png

Has anyone else had this problem before?

Reactions: Zalnor

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799
RJ136256 ver 1.03