[Hentai game] [New Release][130621][ディーゼルマイン] ディーゼルマインDXパック第4弾~特殊性宴~ [1.53GB][RJ116772]

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011

ディーゼルマインDXパック第4弾~特殊性宴~

Circle : ディーゼルマイン
Release Date : 2013/06/21
File Size : 1.53GB
Gerne : 中出し 浣腸 放尿/おしっこ アナル 獣姦 処女

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0C27CA52F209CFFCC03F76E11C882FE6E913536C
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file

Last edited:
Anyone know why I got this error when launching the game?

"顔騎天国はすでに起動しています" I'm using Windows 10, changed region and app locale to Japanese, tried using compatibility mode but none of them work.

Anyone know why I got this error when launching the game?

"顔騎天国はすでに起動しています" I'm using Windows 10, changed region and app locale to Japanese, tried using compatibility mode but none of them work.

It's literally telling you that 顔騎天国 (one of the games in this pack I believe) is running already. Make sure you didn't run multiple instances at once or the process was still running. Also, sometimes the issue is caused by reaching the 260 characters limit, so in an extreme case you could just put the game folder on the desktop and check if it runs from there.

Thanks. I'll try it out. It's weird because I only have 1 instance of the game running instead of multiple. The error persists even if I close the game and restart it. It only disappears when I restart my computer.

Thanks. I'll try it out. It's weird because I only have 1 instance of the game running instead of multiple. The error persists even if I close the game and restart it. It only disappears when I restart my computer.

Then the process keeps running most likely (you can check in the task manager if it's still running, terminate it and try again).

Then the process keeps running most likely (you can check in the task manager if it's still running, terminate it and try again).

Hey thanks for the tip. I did that but unfortunately the app isn't in task manager. I guess it has to do with it being Windows 10 (compatbility mode doesn't help either). I guess I have to live with the fact that I need to restart my computer every time I close the game and need to open it again

Hey thanks for the tip. I did that but unfortunately the app isn't in task manager. I guess it has to do with it being Windows 10 (compatbility mode doesn't help either). I guess I have to live with the fact that I need to restart my computer every time I close the game and need to open it again

Kinda odd... anyway the game at least works :P

Hello. The program you uploaded cannot be downloaded

I'm requesting a new upload of data about the game

Please attach link address together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?