New Otome game titles are on PSVITA. How do you feel about this?

The image is on another level compare to the PSP, soo clear and soo... High quality

I got the PSP from my grandma when they first release (just touch the game recently around 2 years), my first PSV otome game is gonna be M#4 *excitement*

Oh i almost forgot, the sound also clear and we can use touch screen, all of the shameless (trigger KISS) *run and hide*

GAAAAAAAAAAH! Why did I have to ask now,,,,,,,,,,,, /flipself Now I have to rein my self-control all over again D;
How nice to get them from your grandma; your grandma sure is up-to-date with gadgets it seems wwww I just had mine for a year and a half? w

GAAAAAAAAAAH! Why did I have to ask now,,,,,,,,,,,, /flipself Now I have to rein my self-control all over again D;
How nice to get them from your grandma; your grandma sure is up-to-date with gadgets it seems wwww I just had mine for a year and a half? w

Haha, even I dunno why did she bought it, though thank to her i gotta chance to buy PSV *happy dance*

Dont worry there are still a lot of PSP i havent play and i think there are more game are gonna be out in PSP version so ~ I'm still value my PSP very much

I try not to visit their website much, and even if I do, it is usually the characters' pages ^^; I knew the era of Vita is coming (what with all the amnesia and dialov) but I did not realise it has come to the originals too orz Does that mean I have to start saving up for Vita now?

RdF IS IN MY MUST-GET LIST but seeing as it is Vita.................................. /wails

But whats with RDF that you guys like anyway? I see a lot of support banners from JP otome players too~

But whats with RDF that you guys like anyway? I see a lot of support banners from JP otome players too~

I think firstly is the art which is beautiful and well made compare to other, same artist as wand of fortune

Secondly i think is the seiyuu, for me I goes for KENN *waiii*

They have really high expectation for the game, more importantly, the game is in PSV flat form so there are a lot of change compare to the old otome game as well :nekopara_hug:

Hmm, the premise and ESPECIALLY THE ART /drools
basically anything that Usuba-sensei illustrates is sure to make me fall head over heels at first sight..... *^*
.................but now I feel I would have to rein in my expectation ^^;

What about you Sakamichi-neesama?

I'm also sad when I know this for the first time. But it can't be helped, I'd bought new PSVita in last March... Still don't have much otome games for PSV though. The hard things is when I must ordered otome games in my country, it's so difficult Dx I don't have much problem when ordering otome games for PSP, but it seems PSV otome game still rare in my country.

Maybe it's a good thing for Otomate and co. If they sell more games, they will produce more games etc ... Plus the quality on PS VITA is much better than on PSP ( sound, quality of image, larger screen ... )

Maybe it's a good thing for Otomate and co. If they sell more games, they will produce more games etc ... Plus the quality on PS VITA is much better than on PSP ( sound, quality of image, larger screen ... )
I fully agree.

What is a little disappointing is from what I've seen so far they aren't really using the new platform all that well. I was expecting a bit more quality (although the only game I saw so far was the Vita version of Diabolik Lovers).

Frankly, though, I'd prefer more PC titles because then I can go full screen and bask in the art. No matter how big the screen, a handheld will never approach the quality of that full screen Ken ga Kimi.

That's exacly what i think :( , it's very sad when i see PSV games will be released . The art and content are too awesome:puniko_despair:

I don't mind. I own both; getting a PSV a while ago. I'm happy to see more titles coming, since I'd be getting my money's worth out of it other than a few games here and there.

I do realise that the PSV isn't as easy to buy as a carton of milk, nor are their games. Then again, console/PC gaming in general probably won't ever be a cheap hobby. I know well that some countries have challenging customs, very high shipping prices and many visual novel players are students and often unemployed... but let's all be honest. The biggest reason why many otome gamers aren't happy with the move to PSV is because they can't pirate it/emulate the games. I've seen other reasons here and around the Internet. Some are good, some are terrible. Whatever the case... the lack of the ability to pirate games pisses a lot of people off. It's not like I can't see where they're coming from, though.

What's with this "no point in moving to PSV?" notion? While I agree when it comes to the pointless porting trend... Are you kidding me? Is it hard to see why the creators are jumping onto the PSV ship? Who wants to create games that are only going to get the crap pirated out of them like PC and PSP titles are? The PSV is suffering because of a lack of exclusive titles that would make gamers want to buy it. The PSV needs something akin to the power Nintendo WiiU's Mario Kart 8 to experience a sales spike. At least in Australia, I don't see much advertising for it, too... or maybe just where I frequent and live. Marketing is key!

The PSP has been around for 10 years now, and was most active for about 7, I think. The PSV is only about 3 years old. It's inevitable that the PSV will be jail-broken/hacked/etc. since hackers and pirates won't ever stop doing what they do... even though my knowledge in this field is basic, I'd say 3 years is too soon to start getting the shit hacked out of what surely was an expensive to develop and market console. How is it hard to see where Sony and these otome game companies are coming from? The latter needs money to continually develop good games.

To those basically saying that the audio-visual quality of the PSV isn't that much different from the PSP, I politely disagree. Once the programmers get comfortable with the PSV, there could be some interesting innovations. I do think Trigger Kiss is a laughably bad idea, but it's utilising what the PSV has to offer. The touchpad has some potential. The DL editions mean dodging shipping costs, and in additon, they're slightly cheaper than physical copies.

TL;DR: I can see where both sides are coming from. I don't mind the move to PSV.

its very sad since I dont have ps vita...and psp too. I can only enjoy pc games..
:gokiko_nooo:
I hope they will adapt it into pc games not only for psvita users though...

For the PSP you can use PSP simulator, a lots of people do that to play PSP game:nekopara_confused:

I tried but I have problems playing it before, like it wont play, no voice, and lag, so Im planning to buy psp after I save some of my pocket money T.T
:gokiko_peek:

I tried but I have problems playing it before, like it wont play, no voice, and lag, so Im planning to buy psp after I save some of my pocket money T.T
:gokiko_peek:

Hum... dont do that, my friends play PSP Simulator and it work just fine. If you need to save, go for PSV since the era of PSP is almost over, it kinda a waste if you planning to buy PSP:nekopara_pleased:

Hum... dont do that, my friends play PSP Simulator and it work just fine. If you need to save, go for PSV since the era of PSP is almost over, it kinda a waste if you planning to buy PSP:nekopara_pleased:

guess I need to try again to use the simulator then,... maybe Im just suck at setting >.<
yeah my friend also planning to buy psvita for hakuouki's ssl
:korokke_nice:

Is there some sort of guide and troubleshoots for the simulator around in here? I'm sure they would have them somewhere? w

A PSP is cheap now and has so much homebrew and community support for it that I don't regret getting mine.

And obviously people will be mad they can't pirate games for Vita; but it's still not as bad as 3DS that I had to buy two of because of the region lock.

A PSP is cheap now and has so much homebrew and community support for it that I don't regret getting mine.

And obviously people will be mad they can't pirate games for Vita; but it's still not as bad as 3DS that I had to buy two of because of the region lock.

Yeah, you're totally right about the 3DS! At least with the PSV, you can buy a different memory card so you can use one Vita to purchase stuff from two different PSN accounts. I basically do this for my Aussie one and Japanese one. I wish 3DS even has an option like this. I guess they have to take these measures because the DS got hard done by piracy, in spite of the profits.

wow you bought two 3dsss O.O

Yeah, you're totally right about the 3DS! At least with the PSV, you can buy a different memory card so you can use one Vita to purchase stuff from two different PSN accounts. I basically do this for my Aussie one and Japanese one. I wish 3DS even has an option like this. I guess they have to take these measures because the DS got hard done by piracy, in spite of the profits.

Exactly. I'm from Europe so additionally we got screwed over for releases of Rune Factory 4 so I just decided to buy the American one.
With Vita I can at least import games directly from Japan and not worry or just use the digishop XD. That is the one up that Vita has over other handhelds to me.

I'm not sure about the reason being regionlock tbh, frankly it's more frustrating than anything (less so to me now that I just bought the other region, but still).

Not really sad right now, but it still a pity that one have to get new console.
Though, profits problem is understandable.
Wondering if some guru can made emulator of it.. :gokiko_peek:

Personally i'm not very fluent on japanese.
While playing japanese vn, usually have to use Atlas or something similar.
Since PSP can't be translate like that, i'll stick to PC ~

Exactly. I'm from Europe so additionally we got screwed over for releases of Rune Factory 4 so I just decided to buy the American one.
With Vita I can at least import games directly from Japan and not worry or just use the digishop XD. That is the one up that Vita has over other handhelds to me.

I'm not sure about the reason being regionlock tbh, frankly it's more frustrating than anything (less so to me now that I just bought the other region, but still).

Perhaps just as what LaCal had said earlier, they had to resort to region lock as a last resort; They tried previously with DS with implementing the AntiPiracy with their latest games then, only to have it 'pirated' again; perhaps they thought with region lock, they'd get profit from the consoles at least...... or something?

How was Vita so far in your opinion? Have you by any chance tried and perhaps even compared both the OLED and the slim version?

wow you bought two 3dsss O.O

I regret nothingggg

Perhaps just as what LaCal had said earlier, they had to resort to region lock as a last resort; They tried previously with DS with implementing the AntiPiracy with their latest games then, only to have it 'pirated' again; perhaps they thought with region lock, they'd get profit from the consoles at least...... or something?

How was Vita so far in your opinion? Have you by any chance tried and perhaps even compared both the OLED and the slim version?

As a console, I'm using one my uncle bought and frankly he is the one using it now. I'm waiting for a few releases later this year.
It's a cool console, frankly a bit too gimicky and a few of the games the other people play on it seem to either not use the touch screens well or just seem obtuse with it (that first person shooter I forget the name of was so terrible) - it still feels like the best use of Vita is Visual Novels.
I have only tried the original release console though, never even held the slim version. If I actually get one just for myself I may go for slim, I dunno.

Was the console worth buying though?
I don't see anything in the V release of Diabolik Lovers outside that cute marriage omake extra story that actually added to the gameplay. The menus are cute but frankly I'd rather have a PC release of DiaLovers and all the other games. Nothing from Vita so far made my jaw drop. Then again it's like the first few games made for it, here's to hoping for little animations like in Bloody Call weapon tattoos.

After hearing that many otome games being ported to PS VITA i feel deeply heartbroken :gokiko_shobon: because you need to save up lots of money to buy console and the game. oh yeah about the region thing too. welp i think this is it take it or lave it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
RJ01175511
僕はリーダーじゃない
There's a new version, would you mind update it again?
Amgoose wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to also upload this? Thanks

https://www.dlsite.com/aix/work/=/product_id/RJ01129839.html