[Japanese] ~~NEW~~ [DAMINZ] Sexaloid Girlfriend | セクサロイドな彼女【通常版】(Realtime 3D)

c5ab325989d2b010815b4da7a4762f9c.png

Thought somebody might be interested.
I managed to go through the files and change her hair color by a combination of Photoshop, Asset Bundle Extractor and SB3UGS' latest release.

It's not much, but it's a start.

Had to make changes in SharedAssets 0, 1, I believe 2 and 6.

At first, I changed the hair color to be what I wanted through texture change in sa1,
but it wouldn't show up properly in-game. it still showed as black.

Had to mess with the hair's material, and make its diffuse color 1,1,1,1, for fully white with full alpha.
White, being the texture's values.

It then showed up fine, but it turns out her main body also had hair on its texture, so I had to go and change that in Sa2, I think.

Still, when she would blush, it would go back to normal.
I figured out that there were alternate skin textures in Sa6 that were used for the blushing.
So, I tried replacing those, but it wouldn't work.

SB3UGS was telling me they were being referenced in SharedAssets6.Asset.resS
I couldn't open that file.

Had to use bundle extractor to replace the textures.
It didn't work with 2.1, so I downloaded 2.1d, and it worked fine, and voilà.

Just have to figure out where the hell the hair model and other things are stored..

awesome! Dude!! Good work!!

if there only had been any way that we could figure out how to make her little Breasts Bigger :(

I can't seem to find the model for the body. In fact, all the models I've found were the models of the clothes once they're taken off, and the model of that make-shift phallic object used in the tutorial

I can't seem to find the model for the body. In fact, all the models I've found were the models of the clothes once they're taken off, and the model of that make-shift phallic object used in the tutorial

do you think you could make a rough little instruction about how to apply your mod(for dummies), please?

Well, the hair texture used is basically just a completely black canvas with an alpha map plastered on it.
So once you find that texture, you change the color, perhaps keep the specific color in a swatch in PS or whatever you use that has proper DDS support,
and voila, texture is made.

For the body texture, you'll have to select everything that is black, refine the selection edge to a satisfactory degree into new layer with mask, after which you can simply fill that layer with your color.

Now, as mentionned earlier, simply importing and replacing those two textures won't be enough.

I'd consider keeping the body texture as a PSD with layers.
Make yourself anew layer on which you can add blush.

Make the blush 25% opaque. Save as a second copy.
50%. Save as third copy.
75%. Save as fourth copy.
100%. Save as fifth copy.

Each of these will be for the blushing gradient that is done in-game.

Daminz didn't simply make a new model with the blush texture on it.
He modified the blush into the texture and copied it 5 times.

You'll find the 5 copies referenced in SharedAssets6.assets
You won't be able to replace them with SB3UGS, because they're actually in SharedAssets6.Assets.resS
You'll need to use the latest release (and I do mean the latest one specifically) of Unity Asset Bundle Creator.
(You can find it, as well as usage instructions on Google.)

When you open SharedAssets6.assets in it, you can choose to show objects by type, and look into texture2d.
From there, the file names are self-explanatory, though you might need to use SB3UGS, if only to know what texture you're dealing with.

You can then click plugin, then choose edit texture, and then you can replace each of them, and save your modified file in resources (so that you may rename your original so it isn't overwritten)

Ah, there's also the material for the hair that needs to be modified.
By default, it renders the hair as completely black, regardless of texture.
You want to go in diffuse, and change the values to 1,1,1,1

And that should be that.
Note:You can also remove the pussy hair whilst working on the body texture. I personally just used Photoshop's plaster tool.

I could go further into the usage of SB3UGS, but there's a lot of information on that floating around mod discussions of Illusion games.
UABE is fairly self-explanatory. (About as much as an emulator.)

Well, the hair texture used is basically just a completely black canvas with an alpha map plastered on it.
So once you find that texture, you change the color, perhaps keep the specific color in a swatch in PS or whatever you use that has proper DDS support,
and voila, texture is made.

For the body texture, you'll have to select everything that is black, refine the selection edge to a satisfactory degree into new layer with mask, after which you can simply fill that layer with your color.

Now, as mentionned earlier, simply importing and replacing those two textures won't be enough.

I'd consider keeping the body texture as a PSD with layers.
Make yourself anew layer on which you can add blush.

Make the blush 25% opaque. Save as a second copy.
50%. Save as third copy.
75%. Save as fourth copy.
100%. Save as fifth copy.

Each of these will be for the blushing gradient that is done in-game.

Daminz didn't simply make a new model with the blush texture on it.
He modified the blush into the texture and copied it 5 times.

You'll find the 5 copies referenced in SharedAssets6.assets
You won't be able to replace them with SB3UGS, because they're actually in SharedAssets6.Assets.resS
You'll need to use the latest release (and I do mean the latest one specifically) of Unity Asset Bundle Creator.
(You can find it, as well as usage instructions on Google.)

When you open SharedAssets6.assets in it, you can choose to show objects by type, and look into texture2d.
From there, the file names are self-explanatory, though you might need to use SB3UGS, if only to know what texture you're dealing with.

You can then click plugin, then choose edit texture, and then you can replace each of them, and save your modified file in resources (so that you may rename your original so it isn't overwritten)

Ah, there's also the material for the hair that needs to be modified.
By default, it renders the hair as completely black, regardless of texture.
You want to go in diffuse, and change the values to 1,1,1,1

And that should be that.
Note:You can also remove the pussy hair whilst working on the body texture. I personally just used Photoshop's plaster tool.

I could go further into the usage of SB3UGS, but there's a lot of information on that floating around mod discussions of Illusion games.
UABE is fairly self-explanatory. (About as much as an emulator.)

hey dude, can I also please ask you to upload those asset files you modified(to mega or where else you can)?
What version of the game you've got ? :)

Sorry for the bump, but I can't praise this game and the developer enough. I played his first game back in 2014 (Real Time 3D Pussy) and I thought that was the best hentai game, but this one blows it out of the water.

At first I was confused about how the controls worked but once I learned them it felt flawless. I also liked the little details such as how the girl falls asleep if you wait too long without doing anything (tested it on the bed and sofa, very adorable), and how the screen blacks out if you zoom too far into her face (so you don't see the inside of her skull by accident); heck, even the tutorial managed to be interesting because you can see her floating around all over the place.

This game was obviously made with love, and by a single person too. No excuses, Illusion!

Hi Everyone,
I have a Samsung Odyssey+ WMR set, and SteamVR maps all the controls over except for the touchpad.
So I can only cum on her, but can't penetrate :(

Does anybody know how to work around this?

Thank You for any help you guys can provide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg