Need recommendations!

Angel Beats
Infinite Stratos
Highschool DxD
School days
Sankarea
Date a live
CubeXcursedXcurious

I just finished a silly one that's actually worth watching, Nagasarete Airantou.

A teenage boy gets into a fight with his father, and runs away on a seabound ship. He falls overboard, and ends up on an island inhabited only by girls. Now he can't escape from the island. (Why would you want to?)

It's a silly harem comedy, with no censorship needed. Nagasarete Airantou is not meant to be taken seriously, but it's a fun watch, nevertheless.

I recommend it, it's a decent escape from reality.

I just finished a silly one that's actually worth watching, Nagasarete Airantou.

A teenage boy gets into a fight with his father, and runs away on a seabound ship. He falls overboard, and ends up on an island inhabited only by girls. Now he can't escape from the island. (Why would you want to?)

It's a silly harem comedy, with no censorship needed. Nagasarete Airantou is not meant to be taken seriously, but it's a fun watch, nevertheless.

I recommend it, it's a decent escape from reality.

really? Hmm might considered watching it now.. looks like i have to finish mayo chiki first xD

Finished watching Cowboy Bebop,
good action anime :) but the plot wasn't all that great :whistle:

summer-v2.jpg

To the thread starter, you are missing quite a few animes.
Here are my suggestion, some of them are already mentioned (Which means that it is a MUST to watch)
Angel Beats
Infinite Stratos
Highschool DxD
School days
Sankarea
Date a live
=======
Code Geass r2 (I dont know if you have finished the whole series so)
Guilty Crown
Eureka seven
Rosario+Vampire
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
Da Capo series
Full Metal Achemist Brotherhood
07-Ghost
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?
Acchi Kocchi (You like moe? Then this will make you nosebleed xD)
Mirai Nikki
========
Have fun especially with the last one xD

I see that you didnt like Black Lagoon much ... too bad
Still you have to watch the 2nd Season which is actually better and a bit different as it covers 3 specific chapters in some detail.

Watched 3 more series,

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica : Din' like it :@

Noir: First 10 episodes are good later everything goes to shit, but the gun fights were really cool :)

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom : First 19 episodes are good but later it gets tedious :yawn: but this was a whole lot better than Noir :rolleyes:

Planning on watching Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun next :8

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)