Need help with file types, s25 and ogv

Hmm okay, I will try to reinstall the game, and reextract using your code method. Should I have the game on while extracting the WAR files?

No, crage will automatically launch the game and find the code, then it will also close the game automatically when it's done. You have to make sure you are able to launch the game without any error (to the main menu)

Oh yeah, I can repack and upload the script.txt if you would like.

Yes. I would really appreciate that as well just in case. I have finished reinstalling the game and just in case, the WAR that I select should be in my Program Files > OS on Windows 7?

You have to run the command where you install crage with the cui file inside cui folder. If you don't understand what I am talking about, I suggest that you pass this to a more knowledgeable person.

The machine I used to rip this game was Windows 7.

Here's a copy. of IDEA_T.war (which contain the game transcripts)

It's 4AM, I need to get some shut eye, got 4 hours for sleep. Bye~

Attachments

• IDEA_T.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
Well.... I get an error and the package doesnt extract... ha... do i have to be able to play the game without daemon tools hooked on it?

Edit: Haa.... This is really frustrating... and I really don't want to bother you anymore... so if you wish you may stop assisting me now... ;~; sorry I'm so stupid... but thank you so much for what you did so far... I'll try to do this myself now... Thank you so much!! ><

Sorry if i didn't read carefully from the start...
With the lastest RioShiina.cui (0.4.5) for crass, you can use parameter -O pid= . pid is the program id, you can find it while running game and open task manager. Every time you close and start the game, pid may change, i guess.
So the step is:
- run game
- find pid using task manager
- build command for crass. I recommend you to use jcrage to build the command then use cmd to run crass.
- start
Crass will run and rip the game and return you normal files.

Btw i saw the command checkmate used, i guess it will work with parameter -O exe=. You should try it, remember to change the path :).

Edit: ooops!!! I'm late... >.<

Where can I find the pid?

As in, after task manager, where is the pid located? I wasn't able to get all of the files so if possible, lend me your knowledge

Where can I find the pid?

As in, after task manager, where is the pid located? I wasn't able to get all of the files so if possible, lend me your knowledge

It doesn't show by default. Open task manager, click view, column select, tick PID ( Process identifier ). Change to process tab and you will see it.

OH MY GOD I AM SUCH A DUMBASS I PUT -O IN THE PARAMETER SECTION WHEN ITS AUTOMATICALLY -O INPUTTED.........

game should be run when you extract. Hmm... you want text file... since i only extract CG... but checkmate extract the text with crass... hmm...

Edit: oh yes, crass gui will add -O when you tick param so you should add: pid=103288. That's why i recommend you to use jcrage to build to command and run with cmd....

LOL yeahhhhhhhh I finally was able to get all of the game files thanks to you and Checkmate. I can't thank you guys enough and I can't believe how stupid I am haha!! ><

Few... so you get the usable text file? I just read all from the start. Well i thought checkmate got text file with parameter -O exe but it seems i'm wrong.
From my test for some games before, RioShiina.cui doesn't work with parameter -O exe or maybe the games i tested don't work with it. I'm able to rip when i use parameter -O pid=. And most trouble for me that time is to find PID >.<

Well i thought checkmate got text file with parameter -O exe but it seems i'm wrong

I gave you the command with the -O exe=

I also attach the completely ripped transcript files, as request, for proof of work. I'm done from this point. Good luck.

I follow your lead and exact everything but my question is how i pack them after edit into .war

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03