Nanashi1's render galery

Yahoooooo !!! Thank you very much ! :D Going work for my new set Signature now

PS : if you want a signature as a gift just tell me :P
Lol, there isn't to thank, it wasn't a big deal, well anytime again...^_^ And I see, you did a good/great job made with the usage of the render, well done!

Edit: Hmm... Okay, let me time about your offer to think, okay...xD
thanks for pic, nanashi. it nice.
Hi!

And again, wasn't a big deal that, but I'm glad that you it liking^_^

Hi ladies and gens, it has been long that I what again uploaded/posted have, but the wait has now a end. Here are again some, where for a or more possible upcoming projects waiting, where then don't let them wait^_^!

Hmm, well I've few from Seiba (Seiba Alter from the artist GMX2 - what you obviously see can - I as my siggy made have; and Aoi Seiba aka Arthur Pendragon from her "father" - Takeuchi Takeshi - for the New Year edition for Young Ace magazin created has, and I it as my entry in SOTM 48) rendered, and I did two version of Shielder made: with and without her shield (artist of course Takeuchi-sensei), and as last I did also from Koyama Hirokazu-sensei Scathach rendered.

gmx2.fate-staynight.seibaalter.png

takeuchitakeshi.f-sn.seiba.png

takeuchitakeshi.fate-grandorde.png

takeuchitakeshi.fate-grandorde.png

koyamahirokazu.fate-go.scathac.png

Well, currently I play it the mobile-RPG-online game, where then I did decided some of the Killer Princess to render. Where then here are they: 1st, Forcas (artist: Shubuhiko); 2nd, Laevateinn (artist: da-kuro); 3rd, Gayborg (artist: unknown yet); 4th Houten (artist: unknown yet); 5th Bashousen (artist: unknown yet)

phantomofthekill.forcas.shubuh.png

phantomofthekill.laevateinn.da.png

phantomofthekill.gayborg.png

phantomofthekill.houten.png

phantomofthekill.bashousen.png

Well, I've still some more of them, where then let's see...xD

Notice: If you're wanna the full size of the renders save/store, then use at the renders the 'Open new Tap' option!

[MENTION=69012]ryuraze[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; @TsubameGaeshi; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=117272]DLeck6211[/MENTION]; @Rain Summerfields; @Chocola; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; [MENTION=51730]Anaxagoras[/MENTION]; [MENTION=51260]CrimSoukyuu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7148]kureko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28746]KuroiHana[/MENTION]; [MENTION=50892]Shini-tan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=51770]Traxis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28462]Yarukinasu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7]Zero2DS[/MENTION]; @Faireye; [MENTION=115385]Neruko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=120446]Utaツ[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73570]Vespy the great[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38039]Umbra Mortis[/MENTION]; @Monmonpon; [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]; [MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=86576]Shakoran[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27026]Mixxie[/MENTION]; [MENTION=136452]El Psy Kongroo[/MENTION];...etc.

Ohhh is that new year Seiba, her dress is looking fine :D

Yeah also, because Takeuchi-sensei did also a different version for NewType drawn, but sadly this wasn't possible it to render...
e6d1a850-s.jpg

Yeah also, because Takeuchi-sensei did also a different version for NewType drawn, but sadly this wasn't possible it to render...
e6d1a850-s.jpg

Oh man if only you manage to render it, I would so use that for my first avatar in 2017 xD

Oh man if only you manage to render it, I would so use that for my first avatar in 2017 xD

Hmm, well as avatar could go, where then it's not a problem... Okay, this request will be already at tomorrow done. Just one still, do you wanna it decorated (with BG and etc.) have, or just the render in ava-size?

Hmm, well as avatar could go, where then it's not a problem... Okay, this request will be already at tomorrow done. Just one still, do you wanna it decorated (with BG and etc.) have, or just the render in ava-size?

I did a search on this and found the poster that came with the book and that happen to be the poster! This saves you the work :D Do you want the poster version so you can render that? Its very clean which makes it very easy to render.

I did a search on this and found the poster that came with the book and that happen to be the poster! This saves you the work :D Do you want the poster version so you can render that? Its very clean which makes it very easy to render.

Did noticed that after my reply... And like already before mentioned: as avatar could go. But if you wanna just rendered in poster size, then okay, I'll it do in the upcoming few days...

Did noticed that after my reply... And like already before mentioned: as avatar could go. But if you wanna just rendered in poster size, then okay, I'll it do in the upcoming few days...

I'll take the render :D This is too good to pass up :D If you have time I wanna see what design you can come up with that picture, if not I'm cool with just the render :D

I'll take the render :D This is too good to pass up :D If you have time I wanna see what design you can come up with that picture, if not I'm cool with just the render :D

Of course, at Seiba is it not a question...xD

Anyway, I'm OFF now, where then g'night! Your request will coming^_^.

Thanks, I look forward to what you will give her :D

Hi King!

Well, I'm done with the render, I just wanna from you ask, if I could it somewhat re-sized give the designed pics? Because I'm unable with the original size (A fucked pretty big of piece - 6085×8605!!) of the render to work, because my GIMP freezes always at try. And I did thought, that I may to half decrease would, okay?

Hi King!

Well, I'm done with the render, I just wanna from you ask, if I could it somewhat re-sized give the designed pics? Because I'm unable with the original size (A fucked pretty big of piece - 6085×8605!!) of the render to work, because my GIMP freezes always at try. And I did thought, that I may to half decrease would, okay?

freeze your pc in those hd resolutions?

Hmm, well to be honest, this could be. Because my PC runs still since about 6 years with only 1 GB...

/me falls dead

And you expect to work those HD resolutions with 1GB ram?????!!!!!! seriously!!!!!

/me is amazed!

Even pc's with 4GB can't handle very well those resolutions...

/me falls dead

And you expect to work those HD resolutions with 1GB ram?????!!!!!! seriously!!!!!

/me is amazed!

Even pc's with 4GB can't handle very well those resolutions...

Well, I did nothing expected, so is it.

In my opinion do it as fast as possible you can! I believe you deserve to see better days at your rendering/composing images future.

I know, but I'm currently unable it to do that, and dunno how long this still lasts...

I know, but I'm currently unable it to do that, and dunno how long this still lasts...

you don't know your self? need assistance of how to? or you don't know the type of memory that needs to be installed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.