Name of a hentai manga?

Mr.Throwaway

Jun 26, 2016
Cannot remember the name of the hentai for the love of me but it's a black and white hentai manga about 30 pages I think. Has a guy who is visiting his friend's house. See's his friend's sister sleeping/dozing off or something like that and she wakes and dresses up for work. Guy thinks she looks sexy as she leaves. Guy also leaves and goes to where she teaches which is at a tutoring school I think. Confronts her after class and he tells her none of the people could focus because they were looking at her and he begins to have sex with her. Possible tags though I tried searching to no avail. Stockings(Pretty damn sure as he made a big point of her wearing her stockings while they had sex) and teacher(maybe).:P

S.I.B ~ She is Beautiful!! from kima-gray maybe...but the sister wasn't sleeping tho'

OMG thank you so much! I've been looking for it for over 3 hours. Ever since watching baby steps I knew I saw a character similar to Natsu in a hentai manga I've read(fapped to) a couple times before. Haha. Thanks so much again, seeing the amount of posts on your profile I'd just wanted to let you know that you've been extremely helpful and deserve a heartfelt thanks. :D.

Now I realize how similar the two characters are. Here are two of the almost same exact shots with their bangs almost exactly the same :P.
latest

002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]