Votes: 1 3.7%
  • perrypig123

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^

I like the beats and the overall flow.

As Pachi might say, "It's sick".

Sighs... but since its students... original would probably be better since he/she was the one with the idea and know everything about it... but it doesnt always work that way irl... copycats might just be more talented =.=

I remember a time when friends doodled on meh... it felt really odd on a certain part of my arm for as long as the marks were there >.< Idk... some skin reaction to it?...

We can always open another one, nexus, if you'd like to be in the polls. xD

Most popular spammer, huggable, zombie apocalypse... let the votes roll.

Maybe you need to get used to being drawn on your skin, Sam~

Lol polls xD Sighs another popularity contest? You should know who would win ;p

I dont think it has anything to do with getting used to being drawn on... just something really odd about being drawn on that part... >.< When they draw it felt really weird and then it just continued feeling weird...

^

When in doubt, go with the first thing on your mind.

Just take my name out and your name out Sam, then there shall be high chances of other people winning in a poll. ;p

Perhaps it was the type of drawing tool that was used to draw on your skin in which may cause the odd sensation.

Drawing/doodling on the skin...I used to think that's how tattoos were done. Speaking of tattoos, did anyone used to stick the tattoos you get from bubblegum packs onto themselves?

@ ojou sama~ Hmm i suppose if it was a poll similar to this where the winners were obvious then yeah~

Ehh was a marker... or sharpie? idk forgot...

@ gwee~ Lol used those before~

Drawing/doodling on the skin...I used to think that's how tattoos were done. Speaking of tattoos, did anyone used to stick the tattoos you get from bubblegum packs onto themselves?

Good times. :goodtea:

I think it was Bazooka bubblegum that had the tattoos unless I'm mistaken.

@ Sam

Make a poll about tofu.

Also, it could be the sharpie that's irritating your skin. People get high on sharpie.

You made a poll about tofu? XD Ill poke it tmr~

Sharpie... not sure :/

I'm considering about making a poll.

Tofu is a good subject.

Fried tofu, stinky tofu, silken tofu...

We'll see who is more tofu-able! <--- I have no clue what I meant when I typed that. xD

Maybe the ink seeped through your skin... Ink Man.

Hmm go ahead xD A tofu poll would be odd but fun :3 No idea what tofuable is though ;p

Ehh... seep... it probably had time to... gahh the odd feeling when it was there...

Maybe I should think of a definition first for tofu-able before proceeding to make a poll. :/

People will question it. I'm sure. xD

The odd feeling of ink. Indian ink might be better to try.

Lol yeah i guess having an answer for that would be nice~ People are quite a curious bunch~ In more ways than one ;p

Thats not really a sharpie xD Lots that i could possibly try~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03