[Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

@Sinbad:
Two possibilities:
  • You name them. Which threads should be linked in which FPs.
  • You become leader of this cross-forum band of modders and do it yourself!

@aastaroth:
Hehe, PC was of course the platform :P Corrected, and link added. Thanks!
Same to you: I would like you as leader as well!

Both of you: please take your time and then let me know your decision.

The BMP fix is ready. I'll release in a few minutes.

Wow, Illusion's facebook linked Dr. Yoshi's English Launcher last night. Not quite sure how to make of it.

Attachments

• 1474301540273.png
    1474301540273.png
    434.9 KB · Views: 283
I'm afraid I haven't been here long enough to get that joke ;-;.

Also whats the recommended uncensor mod, I've found Female Maker Assets v1.1 and SBX 0.6 test release 2 and can't decide between the two, nor do I know if one overwrites the other.

SBX is animated, while the FU/MU isn't but FU/MU is a full uncensor while SBX only works at completely nude state. also, i think FU/MU looks better during sex, but really awful at any other situation since the pu%$& keeps widely open

SBX is animated, while the FU/MU isn't but FU/MU is a full uncensor while SBX only works at completely nude state. also, i think FU/MU looks better during sex, but really awful at any other situation since the pu%$& keeps widely open

Hmmm, so basically the inbetween is what we all want. I'll try out FU/MU first for that recommendation

Also whats the recommended uncensor mod, I've found Female Maker Assets v1.1 and SBX 0.6 test release 2 and can't decide between the two, nor do I know if one overwrites the other.

Bizarro = Superman's exact opposite, Bizarro Illusion = highly unexpected of Illusion. Meant to play the "opposites game".

So, the uncensor for SBX doesn't include the dong (unless that changed?). If you don't want a colorful display of light in the shape of a dong, you must install FU MU. I assume you can install all the files that say f in the file (for female) from SBX and the rest from the FU/MU to get the best of both.

We need a "working vaj" with bones and collision. This sounds like a job for the XPMSE team and Daiemonic. ;-)

Greetings. Please forgive me, I am a modding noob, but my long term goal is to learn and contribute to the community eventually.

I'm interested in creating a mod to replace sound files such as character voices during H. I can create audio content easily, however from a development point of view I don't know where to start except for using SB3UGS to open and search for audio files in the .asset packages. PC had a great mod named "Anan-Naitegoran 0.2" that allowed for exactly this scenario. I would link to it but HF is having a ton of trouble for me right now.

Would someone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction? How do I start this task? Thank you.

Wasn't this impossible due to being unable to add working bones since they're all hardcoded?

Ans if that's the case, what about shapes (morphs)?

A "Working Vaj" would be awesome in these games so long as it does not bug out and stretch across the entire world like in Skyrim. And speaking of Skyrim, OSEX gives me a serious Illusion/Hgame vibe.

Im feeling like Stampar and belgar Have the uncensor game on lockdown. (I am too old to be saying that shit lol) The base they are starting with was already good in SBPR, and they are getting an early start in HS with little competition.

Folx, more discipline! This thread is for discussion of modding HS! Please chat elsewhere.

Greetings. Please forgive me, I am a modding noob, but my long term goal is to learn and contribute to the community eventually.

I'm interested in creating a mod to replace sound files such as character voices during H. I can create audio content easily, however from a development point of view I don't know where to start except for using SB3UGS to open and search for audio files in the .asset packages. PC had a great mod named "Anan-Naitegoran 0.2" that allowed for exactly this scenario. I would link to it but HF is having a ton of trouble for me right now.

Would someone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction? How do I start this task? Thank you.
Sb3UGS allows to export and replace sounds in game files. You have to use the file's menu for this (alt-O, alt-I).
Keep in mind that some meta-data for the sounds cant be changed in the current version. A double click opens an editor, but changing the values does not change the asset's data.
SoundEditing.jpg

Please see also:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...phere-|-secrosphere-セクロスフィア/page7#post5677594

Actually, the SBX uncensor just needs the top removed to show. You can have all other items on and still show the uncensor.

If you install the MU FU first and then the SBX, you get a hybrid uncensor where the MU FU shows when the top is on and the SBX shows once the top is off.

Personally, I think the SBX looks the best. Plus it is based on the best uncensor that we have ever seen, imo.

It is in beta stages right now, so it will only get better. It is animated so that when a penetration occurs, things will move in a realistic manner.

I can't recommend it more.

Actually, the SBX uncensor just needs the top removed to show. You can have all other items on and still show the uncensor.

If you install the MU FU first and then the SBX, you get a hybrid uncensor where the MU FU shows when the top is on and the SBX shows once the top is off.

Personally, I think the SBX looks the best. Plus it is based on the best uncensor that we have ever seen, imo.

It is in beta stages right now, so it will only get better. It is animated so that when a penetration occurs, things will move in a realistic manner.

I can't recommend it more.

SBX looks good overall but something feels wrong during sex scenes with sbx, it's animated but you can't see it because just the lower part expands, the upper part don't and it looks cropped, FU/MU otherwise is always expanded which doesn't look good either, but at sex scenes seems more legit. if someone managed to import penetration animations from sexvilla or something it would look almost perfect

oh! yeah... btw you can create that thread for an IDs manager~ i'll join :menft:

Created, please join!

Also welcome anybody who want to share your thoughts on how to manage mods (character or studio related) to avoid conflicts.
We had problems managing that in SBPR, don't want the history reappear this time :P

@Sinbad:
Two possibilities:
  • You name them. Which threads should be linked in which FPs.
  • You become leader of this cross-forum band of modders and do it yourself!

@aastaroth:
Hehe, PC was of course the platform :P Corrected, and link added. Thanks!
Same to you: I would like you as leader as well!

Both of you: please take your time and then let me know your decision.

The BMP fix is ready. I'll release in a few minutes.

Doesn't hurt to help adding some links or moving a few post, but I want to know a bit more :)
It really depends on how much time is needed per day/per week.

SBX looks good overall but something feels wrong during sex scenes with sbx, it's animated but you can't see it because just the lower part expands, the upper part don't and it looks cropped, FU/MU otherwise is always expanded which doesn't look good either, but at sex scenes seems more legit. if someone managed to import penetration animations from sexvilla or something it would look almost perfect

Well, since I play this game only in VR, I generally don't get that close of a view in penetration mode. Unless I'm not going for the immersion factor, which is rare.

Again, though, I'm sure that all of those issues will be cleared up in time.

@aastaroth:
You will invest the time you want, no more. Adding links, moving posts where you see them wrong and post as you did before. Here on AS is a list of people who want to join the club to maintain. Nothing big. If there are decisions to make for club then we would make them together. That's why I would prefer to have three at least, and three who are often online, reachable.

On HF's modding discussion was posted a plan of such an ID manager. It would be cool if you all would collaborate.

Wow.... So illusion knows? They know about us gaijin playing their games and they encourage it?

That's pretty cool.

Does SBX change skin texture too? I notice a lot of uncensor also changes the overall skin. As much as it may sound weird for some, I like to have the original skin textures.

Still waiting for uncenone :/

@enimaroah
May not be online everyday, but I will try my best to do so a few times per week. If that sounds good enough to you, I can join :)

Yep. I saw and posted my opinion on HF for the studio ID management. Needs your opinion too :P Took me a while to do the post, though. (HF is still a bit laggy...)

Guys, take a grain of salt on that facebook page. If illusion have an official one, he would have advertised it in his website already.
This is also not a suitable place for some general chit chats.

Still waiting for uncenone :/

I know anyone who would already made it, if quite a few people not scared him away.
My favorite uncensor is the Profundis one. But I think I can wait till doomsday, to get it. Cause I think, this uncensor is history now and no one will do this.

I know anyone who would already made it, if quite a few people not scared him away.
My favorite uncensor is the Profundis one. But I think I can wait till doomsday, to get it.
Cause I think, that no one will do this.

I know what are you trying to say but what you're doing now exactly is "beating a dead horse".... Time to move on.....
Ok...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM