[Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

@enimaroah Good day. I have another question. Can I set dynamic bones with SB3UGS? I checked all attributes from original ca_neck_00.unity3d and make sure my file is the same as it. But still can't animate with gravity. Did I miss anything? Thanks for your help!

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
This really testing my nerve because the material attributes are complex in HS compare to SBPR.

Sorry, your attachments aren't visible to me.

What else did you change, apart from the tag? If you have put the Animator into its own file, have you copied the Nml MB as well? If you changed the geometry, then you will need your own Nml MB. If you are using the identical geometry (original or exact copy) then you can use the original Nml MB. So show your entry in the TextAsset to get more help.

@enimaroah Good day. I have another question. Can I set dynamic bones with SB3UGS? I checked all attributes from original ca_neck_00.unity3d and make sure my file is the same as it. But still can't animate with gravity. Did I miss anything? Thanks for your help!

Dynamic bones can be used in your own mods. But I would need more info, please attach your workfile.

I've recently started modding for HoneySelect and I've found this odd issue with one of my outfits.
I'm converting a beer tube dress into a colourable variant and so far I've managed to get everything working. The only problem I'm having is that the bottom part and the half-dressed top seems to handle lighting different than the dressed top. The 4 parts (top_a, top_b, bot_d, bot_n) use the same material and shader, have the tag 4E2D and have all the normals outwards.

These images explain the problem better:

I have met this problem too before ago, and it's gone after i choose another single mesh unity3d file as template. Now i just wonder what TAG can tweak transperency in game.

This is some bothersome.
Didn't have problem with SBPR. Lolz it's way easier to mod for XNA community then work for HS.

Anyone else notice this problem, in their work? some ground becomes see-through

This is some bothersome.
Didn't have problem with SBPR. Lolz it's way easier to mod for XNA community then work for HS.

Anyone else notice this problem, in their work? some ground becomes see-through

I'm gonna guess that's because the ground texture is meant to pass above the other ground texture. Y'know, like when you have grass slowly fading into road.
Try placing the alpha support material above the non-alpha support material in the model hierarchy. Should fix it. Else, try the reverse

I've managed to fix it myself but I still have no idea what went wrong.
At first I used a .unity3d file that contained only tops but now I've used one of the miko dress files from the DLC and this file works. Someone mentioned this could be because of the bone structure not being complete but I never had any issues with deformations in animations.

I've testing my mod and so far I've not encountered any problems. If I want to release it, do I need to reserve the ID's I have used in the list file? I currently have 205901, 205902 and 205903 in use and I don't have any conflict with all the mods I've installed. Is there a list for this somewhere because the thread about this topic doesn't say anything about it.

Please see the link in the FP about ID & list management. There is a tool for integration. The latest version seems to be on HF.

I'm gonna guess that's because the ground texture is meant to pass above the other ground texture. Y'know, like when you have grass slowly fading into road.
Try placing the alpha support material above the non-alpha support material in the model hierarchy. Should fix it. Else, try the reverse

Doesn't work. What amuses me that the alpha is above the non alpha support. There shouldn't be any see-through.... More importantly I didn't had any problem with the SBPR title... Still will do more trials.

The tool is meant for modding in items into the studio item list right? I don't see any mention about plans to create a reservation list for outfit ID's.

Hm, sorry. The principle for the lists is the same. I thought the tool would handle all categories. Well, then you are free to choose or to suggest to extend the tool to handle clothes as well.

You have integrated SetRenderQueue MB. This allows to control transparency, but not gravity. An example for gravity can be seen in p_acs_necklace_loose_necktie in the file you mentioned.

Are you sure, you are talking to kaka1990, because you solved my problem. :XD: After reading your post. I checked the "CustomRenderQ" it was set to 2000!. I set to 0 and it's fixed. If I set to negative value. It doesn't receive shadows.

Although there is some very minor see-through. Still it doesn't show all the leg.

You have integrated SetRenderQueue MB. This allows to control transparency, but not gravity. An example for gravity can be seen in p_acs_necklace_loose_necktie in the file you mentioned.

So can we export monoscript and reimport in unity3d file? I tried to modify MB pptr<transform to my bones's pathID but failed, and the log window shows "Couldn't find plugin for ExportMonoScript()" when i try to export dynamic monoscript.

BTW SB3UGS is a great tool, but if there'r some tutorials about new version will be very helpful.

Are you sure, you are talking to kaka1990, because you solved my problem. :XD: After reading your post. I checked the "CustomRenderQ" it was set to 2000!. I set to 0 and it's fixed. If I set to negative value. It doesn't receive shadows.

Although there is some very minor see-through. Still it doesn't show all the leg.
In Germany we would say having slain two flies with a [kind of] swatter, the English are more archaic and slay two birds with a stone.
I am happy that it solved the problem, or made it at least less noticeable. :)

So can we export monoscript and reimport in unity3d file? I tried to modify MB pptr<transform to my bones's pathID but failed, and the log window shows "Couldn't find plugin for ExportMonoScript()" when i try to export dynamic monoscript.

BTW SB3UGS is a great tool, but if there'r some tutorials about new version will be very helpful.
No, it is easier!

The MonoScript is just a reference to code - usually in the Assembly-CSharp.dll -, but the parameters for this "call" are in the MonoBehaviour. And this MonoBehaviour is referencing the MonoScript as well. So forget the MonoScript, Sb3UGS cares for it!

Drag a MonoBehaviour into a workspace (Ctrl-W opens such, but you can use any other as well). Then drag the MB from the workspace into your destination Animator's Object Tree; at the similar place. Then edit the new MB in your target Object Tree with a double click.

All new features in Sb3UGS are introduced in the release post, in HF. Older features can be found in the History spoiler and in the Glossary. I know this is inconvenient, but I am not a good writer of documentation papers. You are welcome to post tutorials here as well. Sb3UGS has its own thread for this purpose and I would appreciate contributions there.

@Enimaroah,
"Two birds and one stone....." A rare streak. :XD:

What is SrcBlend and DstBlend? I am doing some tweaks in their ranges and giving me different results. But I don't understand what they really mean.

TBH, alpha blending is my personally horror since the beginning. Many tutorials describe the math, like in this one with examples. But every time I had to implement it to archieve a certain behaviour (even before Sb3UGS) I had to try many variants until I got an acceptable result.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
TBH, alpha blending is my personally horror since the beginning. Many tutorials describe the math, like in this one with examples. But every time I had to implement it to archieve a certain behaviour (even before Sb3UGS) I had to try many variants until I got an acceptable result.

I think I understood in layman version that in order to get right effect for "each model/mesh" I have to adjust the blend ranges for the right effect. [Long method]. PBR(Physically Based Rendering) is the right shader but when use PBRAlpha, I can see the "see-through" effect.
Physically Based Shading (I don't know if this had to do with HS unity shader)
Animator is buggy. I can't copy-paste animators in a file because it doesn't load in studio. I can't create a single unity file with multiple maps inside. So one file for one map. *Sigh* is it me or the SBPR was easy to mod. :D

Hm, any more precise info on unaccepted Animators? Does the game log show this?

The only difference to Unity4 I see are the name of the Animators (prefabs) in the AssetBundle assets. I will search this way, but more details could help also.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
@ramoram:
For testing purpose I put a copy of an Animator for the waist p_acs_waist_kimono_ribon_00 into a head file and renamed it to p_acs_head_kimono_ribon_00. The external material was set to "(none)", but can be corrected.

For the list entry I used ID 350077, and copied the other fields. The list file got invalid - the changes in Sb3UGS 1.2.5 produced a wrong file header.

So the good news is, that copying Animators works! I will release the fix for the file header soon, may be tonight.

@conkec1993:
Download a tattoo mod and study the files. If no one has posted a tutorial until then please ask more precisely at which point you need more details.

Hm, any more precise info on unaccepted Animators? Does the game log show this?

The only difference to Unity4 I see are the name of the Animators (prefabs) in the AssetBundle assets. I will search this way, but more details could help also.

Sorry late reply, I went for a loooonng walk and read posts on mobile. I was thinking and making some mental notes about the shaders/materials comparing HS and SBPR. I think I have idea and gonna test soon.

I am sorry I can't explain about the animators properly. For first test I used "ca_head_05" it has only one animator. Renamed the file "TEST" and it's animator named "p_test_01" and ported the beach map and it loaded in the studio map. You already seen my work preview I hope. Next I did that I copy the animator from ca_head again and pasted in TEST and renamed the animator "p_test_02" and ported the beach map again and also modified the list in "00" found in studio/list. I renamed the same slot which the first beach appeared. It doesn't show up.... Next I did is, in empty "TEST" file I copy-paste the animator from ca_head_05. Renamed to "p_test_01" ported the beach map but doesn't load in studio.

So that's the bug I noticed. It doesn't accept the "copy-pasted" animators from one file to another. It only accepts on existing animators in the file. Sorry if there is problem in explaining because of my poor English. I guess I walked too much :dripwet:

My friend Gil asked for some directions about overlay tattoos for SkinTexMod and he found my advice useful, so i thought about sharing with yu guys, since it can help someone else, there we go:

GIL★ギル said:
Yo Saeki! Great work on the tattoo ports man :) I reallly dig that you made all your tattoos overlay, I think with time it will become the prefered method by everyone. Direct kind of limits the characters it can be applied to. Your solution made the most sense to me. Smart choice! They look fkn glorious and blend perfectly with the characters.

Seeing your work made me consider porting some of my PC tats, but I'm having trouble finding bases with the same neutral color as yours... can't seem to locate them in the original files. Could you please point me to them? Or maybe share your base, if it's a homebrew and it's not too much to ask? If you have a male base, I would really appreciate it too. Thanks in advance and sorry for the hassle!

i actually used the direct skin from alexae's as base, try it, they work nice. that's the exactly thought i had, the other method limits the characters way too much.

what i did to make them all overlay was quite easy, remove the base (temporary) apply a white base instead, merge it, you'll have a white base merging with your tattoo designs. then here comes the trick: go to image adjustments and invert the color, now you'll have an alpha channel! select the entire image and cut it from your work, then paste it under the alpha layer and you'll isolate the base color to strictly only the area of the tattoos, that will make the perfect blending i did with my tattoos.

don't forget to undo the merging and the white base after you cut the final result from the image, or you'll have a white base inside your tattoos and it will not work, then save it as DDS DXT5 / generate mipmaps or TGA 32bit uncompressed.

just one more hint about alpha channels: the black color is actually what's going to be hidden, and the white is what going to show up, grayish tones will show fading, so be aware of imperfection in the black areas, or if a part of the tattoo isn't showing right because it's fading too much, you can adjust the balance of brightness of your alpha using brightness/contrast controls on photoshop, that will make grayish parts closer to white :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post, but can you reup the links? Also, if you have the Japanese version, then it'd be even better
悲劇のロリ巨乳鬼畜孕ませ監禁
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, but do you have the latest version? It got a new updated a couple of weeks ago
アイスハートとジャックオー
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?
Sirvipe235 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.