ZSLZ

Shinigami05
Nov 29, 2013
Hi, im new here and i already love this site i just thought ask if anyone knows why theres missing animes such as [Naruto Completed] [Naruto Shippuden Ongoing] [Bleach Completed] i find it sad cause i cannot find it anywhere but yea i hope anyone can explain why there missing and or why there not posted by someone.

well i cant answer this for everyone but a lot of people here didn't enjoy naruto or bleach for what ever reason, but in saying that there are a few people that enjoyed it, but if i was in your position id look to an uploader and request it from them if you really want it up mate

wich uploader do you recommend also im new here idk how to request things so..

I believe gogoanime might have what you're looking for, that's the site I use and I know they upload the latest Bleach & Naruto episodes as soon as they can (Usually in RAW formatting first before having it subbed).

I personally don't like Bleach or Naruto, so I have no idea how far they actually are in the series, but I believe they should be up to date.

Horriblesubs is running the ongoing Naruto. You might check there.

The original Naruto was 220 episodes. That might be a lot to d/l one at a time. If you google "naruto torrent" you will find torrents of the entire series.

Hope this helps. :)

[MENTION=78461]Astral_Goddess[/MENTION], tnx [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] tnx but i don't like torrents it takes alot of ram and sometimes torrent freezes and could take hours long but indeed horiblesubs have bleach complete but the torrent is what i dislike anyways tnx for replys apreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=78470]ZSLZ[/MENTION]; That's okay, everyone has their favorite d/l methods.

Torrents take a lot of RAM? Perhaps I've never noticed, but I don't think that is the case. How limited must your machine be before you are concerned about ram? I guess it might matter if your ram is in the MB range rather than the GB range.

i have 791GB win8 and yes it does each episode MB now lets say you download complete serie bleach torrent sometimes it stops with this seed thing sometimes it takes hours long and once completed it takes 75.49 GiB orso here check it out http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=302875&showfiles=1 anyways i don't prefer torrents seed 1hour for one episode not cool,

There is a lot of other sites where you can download it without torrents however there is very few where you can actually watch animes in HD online. One of the best sites I know where you can do both is this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg