Okay, first off I can't see pictures hosted on Facebook, please choose a proper imagehost, e.g. Lookpic, Imageupper, or Imagebam.

Then - what did you do exactly? What exe file did you use and what is your system locale set at?
Remember to use the installer from the voice patch/crack - it should work right out of the box. When installing the voice pack be patient, it takes a long time and can lag the PC.

errr? which installer u mean at? i already download VNBD link... 5 parts... i use winzip n extract it... img file i use magic iso.. after i extract img.... it giving one setup.exe.. setup1.bin, setup2.bin and setup3.bin and fold

* called icon n recity? i use that setup.exe to install? am i wrong? which .exe u mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm... i confused d... wait... the five parts? how do i install that? u mean install that Fate-stay_night_English_v3.2_[mirror_moon].exe. first? or? teach me from first step...><

1. Download my links (in case you got an incomplete/broken package from somewhere else, otherwise skip this).
2. Extract the files.
3. Execute "Fate-stay_night_English_v3.2_[mirror_moon].exe".
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Reactions: crimson
wait!!!! Fate-stay_night_English_v3.2_[mirror_moon].exe? it said insect disc... did something i do wrong? u mean i need burn whole data into 3 disc? this so confusing...

No, you can also mount them with a program like Daemon Tools Lite or Alcohol 120%.

yeah~ it work~ thx for de help! thx u! can play de... current dl voice path... ~ thx ya...

Hi, it's me again.
Yesterday, I downloaded the Wupload 2000MB files.
But why does both files have same name? I noticed it when I tried to download the 2nd file.

Last edited:
Hi, it's me again.
Yesterday, I downloaded the Wupload 2000MB files.
But why does both files have same name? I noticed it when I tried to download the 2nd file.
Because it's not a split archive. Sometimes files show up twice in hosts - I usually notice, but when updating around fifty threads at once things can slip by.

I see. Thanks.
BTW, I still haven't able to play the game. I'll gonna read all the suggestion/solution that was posted in here, coz I'm sure there's one having similar problem as I'm having now.
If I can't found it, then I'll ask you, again.

I see. Thanks.
BTW, I still haven't able to play the game. I'll gonna read all the suggestion/solution that was posted in here, coz I'm sure there's one having similar problem as I'm having now.
If I can't found it, then I'll ask you, again.
Feel free to do. ^^

Thank you for the game. I have some questions regarding the Réalta Nua patch posted here. What version is it, and does it come with the new CGs or only the voices? Should I add the latest 4.2 patch?

Réalta Nua is required for the voices - as far as I know it doesn't have new scenes compared to the original Fate/Stay Night anyway. The latest MirrorMoon patch is included in the main pack.

uhhhm, sorry for my ignorance, since I'm kinda new to anime and visual novel,
but, can I ask something ? is it really necessary to continue to play realta nua after I finished the original version ?
at the moment I've just finished downloaded it.... and confused what I've to do after that....

thanks for the game, but I think I have the same issue as cipher from the page 3,
except my extracting files progress went smoothly without any errors,
and as you suggest, I used ccd file to mount the 3rd disc with daemon tools
the system locale has been set to Japanese, but when I launched the game I always get this

NhXwrV8.jpg

oh yeah, FYI, I didn't include realta nua voice patch when I installed F/SN, (or do I ought to install the VN with realta nua voice patch ?)
what do I supposed to do now ? redownload all the file and reinstall it again ?

EDIT : nevermind though, I've reinstalled it and included realta nua and now it works, because in my initial installation. my AVG detected a trojan virus from the temp file and I blocked it. I think that's the problem.
and can I ask something ? do the ero-scene still exist eventhough I installed realta nua voice patch ? due to the wiki that stated realta nua removed the ero-scene.
yah, you know, to satisfy my curiosity, and for the sake of science

Last edited:
All scenes are still there, but some are obviously unvoiced. Think Utawarerumono.

[MENTION=100386]ultimaterandomness[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Hi I am such a noob when it comes to computers... although I followed the directions and switch to JP locale used daemon tools to mount and everything worked smoothly! It is worth mentioning that the voice patch took nearly 4 hours to unpack for some reason but all that happened while I was sleeping lol. I am finally getting a chance to play this! VN's I'm beginning to realize are not quite, "for me" but this was the origin of an adored anime so I will be completing it. Though I am at the part where lancer is hunting Shiro in the beginning and haven't had any choices to make yet. I was told these were like choose your own adventure stories, so I am waiting for the opportunity to do so. I noticed that there were folders called fate, hf, ubw. Are those three different paths I wonder. I know ubw must be unlimited blade works and hf, might be what i've heard of in the anime, heaven's feel? but i don't know anything about that. Anyway, thanks and this should work for everyone, cuz if i can do it, anyone should be able to. :)

The amount of choices and other gameplay depend on the VNs—some have more than others. ;)
And yes, those are for the three routes: Fate, Heaven's Feel, and Unlimited Blade Works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03