Medaka Box

somewhat reminds me of Bakemonogatari ~ . . . . . though in different level . .~ . .

same creator/artist

whichever i forgot. otherwise, great great series

Well I am checked about this manga and this is nice to read.My friend tell me that the plot of the Medeka box is decent.The female character of this manga look nice.The super natural power of the student is good.Thanks

Mm, it is certainly interesting to follow Medaka Box, it never cease to amaze me with the creativity of the super natural power ;D

its hard to believe this is on jump eh? me love the manga

<3 medaka

Medaka is awesome, I don't know about Jump but I careless about Jump, as long as they give me my Medaka xD

same. but sadly, the group doing the scans aint actively doing. so no weekly dose if medaka scans, well thats unless i go for the raws.

Or so i heard Medaka Box is getting animated April (Spring) 2012 by GAINAX.

oh my~

Shall do the threads soon.

BUT BEFORE THAT:

CHAPTER 140! :D
Good(?) for you, Zenkichi!

Shall do the threads soon.

BUT BEFORE THAT:

CHAPTER 140! :D
Good(?) for you, Zenkichi!

Yeah, that part was funny and great at the same time.
Now I dont know if Im happy or scared for Zenkichi.

Hahaha...nice to have a great arc ending...this manga is pretty awesome in terms of plot in my opinion :3

I'm not even sure the manga will end before the anime starts as Ajimu said it would...

Well we clearly know that Ajimu was lying xD

Next arc began with an even more intense first chapter already, this rocks xD

Okay just read the latest chapter, if Ajimu lose in black wedding feast arc with her quad trillion skill i dont know what to say.
Lol on Chapter 142 on pg. 5, their reward description is the funny. Ajimu is the best one, Reward upon completion "A waste of time".

Okay just read the latest chapter, if Ajimu lose in black wedding feast arc with her quad trillion skill i dont know what to say.
Lol on Chapter 142 on pg. 5, their reward description is the funny. Ajimu is the best one, Reward upon completion "A waste of time".

Well, she says whatever the rule set is fine, so if it becomes a no-skill-usage contest, she might lose (kinda like how Kumagawa could've lose in that card match, but bluffed his way out of it)

Really though, it's kinda hard to see how this goes. If we goes by how new characters who we haven't seen fighting before should win, we have:
Tsurubame - should win
Shiranui - should win
Hansode - should win
Kumagawa - can't ever win
Anshin'in - ??
Medaka - kinda doubt she'd ever lose...

So if that's the case, Anshin's fight won't matter, so the author might make her lose just to increase tension...

Or the author can go 5-0-1 overall victory, with Kumagawa getting a tied instead of a loss, maybe using his naked apron reward as a leverage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.