:O Not a BB char as waifu?

*shocked*

Am open for a Trivia battle down at IRC Waifu battle !!!! RWAR

Overall, Mayo Chiki! has been an alright show. There is nothing really bad about it, but nothing stood out either. I wasn't expecting much from the overall story (given the genre); I like the cross-dressing butler concept; I like Subaru and Kanade's characters, and I don't dislike Kinjirou's character, but the show just seems to be missing a little something. There are some funny moments throughout the season, but most of the time the show is only mildly amusing or a bit bogged down by drama portions. I would liked to have seen more Subaru beating up people, more awkward situations arising from Subaru being a girl pretending to be a guy, and even more of Kanade's teasing antics. Basically, more gags, less drama. As it stands now, Mayo Chiki! is certainly watchable, but average at best.

Mayo Chiki is your downright, regular and watchable show with decent entertainment value. Similar to many people, the series had an interesting run through the 13 episodes, but it was cliche as it went. The rather strong line-up of seiyuus made the show a lot more fun, in particular Eri Kitamura in her sadist-teasing voice and Iguchi Yuka in a voice I have never heard before.

The whole plot concept was quite fresh, but throwing in a troubled girl and an unwilling protaganist has been repeated endless, although its something i really cant find any faults with. Konoe, Kanade and Usami are the 3 main watch-points for me if you followed my posts. Usami in particular, despite her typical tsundere reactions, brought me so much fun and gags. I cant say I admire Jirou, in fact, I sorta despise him for his illness and harem around him. I am sore. :)

For me, I would have loved to see more teasing from Kanade on Jirou and Usami, more doting father action on Konoe from Nagare, and of course, more ridiculous stunts that only a BUTLER can put off in animes. I would have loved to see Konoe act all femimine and struggle to 'behave' like a cute girl she is.

All in all, Mayo Chiki has been one fun ride. Strongly recommenable to anyone who cant take this show seriousl, and wants the laughs and the whole cast are unique in their blend to bring you joy. Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?