Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

single
at the prime of my youth
currently have no interest in anyone
my future aspirations is to pilgrimage around the world breaking up couples:samuraihero:

Single, I most likley never get married, I never was popular with boys my whole life

Hmm single... not going to mingle anytime soon... people i like but still not going to... cant even convince myself to confess...

19025145cf29.jpg

Single and plan to stay that way. Believe me relationships are not what they're cracked up to be. It's all wonderful until you want to slowly dismember the person years later.

Single. I have not been in a relationship in 3 years as of right now. I am to shy to flirt with anyone and I don't have many male friends in real life. I have been asked out a couple of times, but it's from guys that make me go blugh.

Trip... i mean Single... quiet type.. when facing ppl who doesnt i know very wel...

what is *blugh* anw..???

what is *blugh* anw..???
Means gross.

Also If told any of the guys at my school I like hentai and eroge they would probably find me extremely weird. I already scared one dude away.

eehh.... really...?? ahhah..... i think its not so weird.. its unique... i wonder if Men like ecchi things its normal.. but if woman like ecchi things it would be strange..

i don't think that is unusual that women like to an ecchi staff... i think some mind are to behind from the time being... the old twisted thoughts must get over with it...

Reactions: Anestis
Im single and i want a girl. Its lonely being all by myself. -_-u

Single and watching friends get bf/gf... x.x Didnt think i would care... since it isnt wise to have a gf atm... but well.. idk x.x

Human beings can't leave alone ;)

That's true for a lot of people. Even those who are not looking for a lover or someone to spend their time with.

Personally for me, I'm still going to leave it alone since I still have responsibilities to deal with before even caring about relationships. Sad, but it's true for the time being.

That's true for a lot of people. Even those who are not looking for a lover or someone to spend their time with.

Personally for me, I'm still going to leave it alone since I still have responsibilities to deal with before even caring about relationships. Sad, but it's true for the time being.

every person was always his/her own reason what to do if the want to be in relation or not ;) That's why we called human beings. Because we can think and take care the things that are importance to us...

Reactions: Anestis

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?