Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

Thanks brothas so far it's incredibly awkward because we're both doing as if we've never had anything to do with each other, it's so strange and sometimes I hate myself for that but for now I just want to look up and do well in my classes.. Physics HL in IB is a pain, taking that was the worst decision I've ever made, I'm not even good at physics lol (/ω\*)

ah yea i hate that crap its so awkward but theres rlly nothin u can do about it and its prob the best way to go wich just makes it worse in some ways >.>

Yeah, though I have some super kind-hearted English teacher who stresses group-work so I will be forced to converse with her at one point. Damn. We used to be so cool with each other man

Congrats pachi~

Hmm confrontation is difficult... Everything is just sort of different after having been in a relationship...

Lol dav mentioned a random person xD

i have faith in you my otaku friends but question why wont you just date other otakus of the opposite sex or if your gay/lesbian date another otaku??

:O being antisocial huh? but i have faith samy-sama~

thats nice xD my fiance is back home now my house is alout louder now she wont stop PLAYING GAMES!!! v.v i love her still

I have a small group of close friends~ Especially close with a few and somewhat more distant with others... but still the same group~

hmmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmmhmmhmmmhmm dont worry sam ill always love you xD

lol even with her i still get some from family and friends besides when she hugs me it always ends up ecchi

see i love everyone here on AS but samy gets exclusive dibs on first hugs xD

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]

Who is the random person I mentioned?~~

your senorita waifu XD

LOLOLOL

but still ended being linked with renano's profile....................

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?