Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

I'm going on a date with my best friend soon. It depends on her work schedule and stuff, lol.

Sure, I'll marry you. I hope you can have a good friendship with my other spouses.

other what!?
83dbe268.gif

How many exactly?
ad22bc46.gif

now i don't know what to do
2ebbec56.gif

Im single NOW, and feeling great, no offense to ladies, but they will get in the away of school and stuff! Ima stay single until Im 24-25 ish, until Im done school and got my stuff together! Im almost 20 now!

Hermano~ ... You're not married to me Xp [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]

Señorita Waifu~~ I miss you~ /me hugs and kisses [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]

Waifu~ I miss you too /me hugs Waifu~ [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]

after 2 years without a girlfriend im in a relationship again yay xD .... and it was fucking hard to find a decent one in my university (engeener)

bishiebishiebishiebishiebishiebishiebishiebishiebishiebishiebishiebishiebishie

Yea [MENTION=18465]Señorita Waifu[/MENTION]~ has been busy as of late I'm not worried about it shes a strong woman

u guys married in rl? i feel like i remem something like that....dang memory of mine cant recall shiz >.>

Uhmm.. Recently got into another relationship, what's good ヽ(。・`ω´・)ノ

Though pretty awkward how I'm suddenly put in the same English class with an 'old girlfriend' so to say lol
This is why I don't usually date no one within the same school (⊃д⊂)

God (or the teacher) forbid we get put into a task as a group lol
I'm the one that don't like confronting another, even confronting myself. It's something I want to work on

[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]~

Not irl man, just here in the forums

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION]~

It'll work out bro ^^ if you need some advice or someone to talk to I got you bro ^^

Reactions: Uninstall
i c but is there someone on these forums who is married in rl? i feel like i remem something like that but...maybe i just dreamed it or misunderstood somethin they said bout u guyz? ya that was prob it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]