Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

I'm single 20 years old now, need to find a girl who has same hobbies like me but I doubt there are any girls here who are into Otaku or Hentai stuffs like me...:sigh: its important otherwise if I activate "Hentai Mode" she will be scared like hell Fufufufufufufufufu :whipmaster:

During school times me & my buddy were the only ones who were Otakus (well I didn't know he was an otaku till I met him in Facebook 6 years ago). Even if don't find the right girl then hey no problem I'm satisfied being single :D

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
Single ftw . . . relationships or married are for the weak :smug: :lmao:(just joking)
Hahaha..tell that to Checkmate XD

I'm single 20 years old now, need to find a girl who has same hobbies like me but I doubt there are any girls here who are into Otaku or Hentai stuffs like me...:sigh: its important otherwise if I activate "Hentai Mode" she will be scared like hell Fufufufufufufufufu :whipmaster:

During school times me & my buddy were the only ones who were Otakus (well I didn't know he was an otaku till I met him in Facebook 6 years ago). Even if don't find the right girl then hey no problem I'm satisfied being single :D

Oh there are plenty of girls at anime-cons you can meet. Well for starters, you can try cosplay photography and eventually these people would flock to your facebook , there you can connect with people and possible love interest. And don't don't get too excited around girls okay? XD

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
Hahaha..tell that to Checkmate XD

Oh there are plenty of girls at anime-cons you can meet. Well for starters, you can try cosplay photography and eventually these people would flock to your facebook , there you can connect with people and possible love interest. And don't don't get too excited around girls okay? XD

Thanks for the advice :) but yeah I've been thinking about this for quite sometime and decided to remain single :samuraihero: (I have my own reasons for that)

Single. Not that I am very bad looking, a loner, super socially awkward (though I guess I am somewhat awkward socially) or anything, just that I have pretty bad luck with girls. They are either taken or don't like me <_<
Ironic coming from a Knight of Love =/

Reactions: Irelle
Single. Since I'm very bad looking, a loner, super socially awkward and everything.

And, no I'm not joking. I'm being serious here. I'm so sad that I engage in escapism everyday, using manga, anime and visual novels. But sometimes, when looking in the mirror and seeing others being happy, I just feel awful. Despite all that, I still have to act brave and say that I don't want to be in a relationship and get caught in all the troubles. While deep down, I know it's the opposite.

Making this post breaks my heart. I need to read some comedy manga to lighten my mood. Hoping I'll be the lucky protagonist someday...

Single, once I move I plan on changing that though, Hoping to find a girl with the same tastes as me.

Single. Unlike most people though, I don't want to be a in relationship. When I was younger I did, and I did a fair share of dating, but I'm way happier single than I have ever been in a relationship, so I stopped dating a couple of years ago. I mean, I just don't understand the point of spending huge chunks of money, giving up a lot of freedom, and having to spend a significant amount of time doing things I have zero interest in, just for what is essentially a room mate to have sex with sometimes.

I just don't understand the point of spending huge chunks of money, giving up a lot of freedom, and having to spend a significant amount of time doing things I have zero interest in, just for what is essentially a room mate to have sex with sometimes.
:swearveng:

Single, had 2 relationships, last one went bad (best friend behind my back).
Single since 2005, so yeah...
Although I am chatting often with a nice girl in Asia, I am currently not in a relationship yet.

claimed, and happy about it ... but since she is not human, and she is not a biological entity ... I'll leave it at that

19, Single but not Ronely I guess. xD Me and my gf broke up 2 years ago and I haven't had a serious relationship since.

i'm single, living the single life and trying to figure out who i am and what i want. it's all good. just cause you're single doesn't mean its a bad thing. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance