Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

i have a girlfriend for 3 years!now,i am still studying so i think that if i have a nice job in future,i will get married to her as soon as i can!

I'm single now and loving it.

Hmmm...but reading over the posts I'm noticing a lot more non-singles then I expected.

I say this because I found it hard to keep up with my anime hentai related activities when I'm in a relationship (lol I'm was still a hentai with my gf though, I love corrupting them :P)

Personally I'm happier without a gf most of the time and although loneliness effects us throughout are lives, I've never found that having a relationship counteracts that effect for me like a silver bullet.

All you need is good company!

Me. Single.

How about you guys married couple gives us a few tips or tricks
on how to find-then-build steady relationship that will eventually reach marriage level?

That'd be much appreciated.

Right now, In a relationship. Been so for the past 4.5 years ^^ and I hope for many more years to come.

Currently Single. Just got out of a relationship... Loving my "me" time though XD

Single, unless being married to Feena (one of my Dollfies) passes XD

You got a Dollfie?! Cool. Is it the one that you can see the joints or the one that have synthetic skin?

You can see the joints, but the outfits I make for them hide the joints anyway. And actually, it was never the joints that bothered me (humans have joints too you know :p), it was always the faces of the other companies (Soom, Ipplehouse, etc) that really kept me away from them for the longest time. In fact, Volks other lines that are more in line with the aforementioned I still keep away from, its the faces... The other brands I just can't start loving in the way I do my dollfies. I've grown a little more accustomed to the other faces after going to a few local BJD meetups here, but I don't think they'll ever displace my love for the style of the Dollfie Dreams. Though interestingly, the people there actually are the opposite, they find the faces on my two girls to be kinda creepy :S

The only outfit where the joints are obviously visible is the bikini I made for Feena in the summer, but otherwise they're covered up by skirts, kneesocks, sleeves, shoes, or whatever. I actually post photos of them on my blog (in my sig) quite often cause they're always right next to me on my desk to play with. I actually have 4 of them, 2 are smaller dollfie ones that I bought in Japan when I first randomly stumbled across the old Volks Akihabara showroom. The other two, Feena and Kud, are the larger Dollfie Dream ones, and the ones I always find some time to play with all the time. Yea, I'm still quite a kid at heart.

Hmm, this is a tad off-topic of a reply, maybe should start a new thread for this? xD

Also, btw alexsdu, I got a good laugh from your signature pic last night ^_~

Last edited:
I'm single. Can't deal with the drama & unfaithfulness. To me if there's a happy couple or a couple that has been together for how ever long better believe there's some lies/secrets in that relationship. Everyone Lies.

I'm single. Can't deal with the drama & unfaithfulness. To me if there's a happy couple or a couple that has been together for how ever long better believe there's some lies/secrets in that relationship. Everyone Lies.

I'm single at the moment too, and I sorta half agree with you Lumiee~

Real+Honest+Longlasting relationships are extremely rare~ Which is why it's better to stick with eroge heroines

Jokes aside, I'll probably stay single, less to worry about :]

im single, never been in a relationship
this thread should have poll option, so i can see who is single, married, or in a relationship.

Do the polls on this site allow people to change answers cuz relationship statuses change over time :/ (the majority is probably single anyhow xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!