Maken-Ki!

Tessu

| WESSU_CHRONICLE_KEY/. |
Oct 16, 2010
Ugh, for those who, like me have read the manga since it started coming out. I feel very disappointed, AIC failed on this series, they missed the whole artistic value... IMO it's one of the greatest points of Maken-Ki!

WUT?!?!?

Tessu in the anime section?

episode 1 was quite badly done for me, but i think quality may pick up soon. didnt catch the manga, but may do it soon

Doubt I will continue this anymore. There are better series this season to watch.

giving another 2-3 episodes, since i completely missed hikenchou last season

^madness! May be you should get the BDs :P

BD rips..... provided some group will release them.

ah my bad

but i would rather have the BD rips of other shows

Doubt I will continue this anymore. There are better series this season to watch.

Boku was Tomodachi ga Sukunai, being the only so far that has passed my test.

I cannot say anything right now because of one episode. Let's wait about 3 episodes and then we can decide.

About the manga it's extreme MOEE :) :D

maken-ki-800309.jpg

Just finished editing episode 1. The anime is rather average, but so are most of them.

Besides the DVD/Blu-ray version, will there be an uncensored version (DC or Webrip DC) for every episode? like Manyuu Hikenchou ;)

The plot is great, I hope they don't ruin it just to give fanservice.

Besides the DVD/Blu-ray version, will there be an uncensored version (DC or Webrip DC) for every episode? like Manyuu Hikenchou ;)
No. All channels have the same amount of censoring. If there is a WebDC available, Hiryuu will find it - but at the moment it seems like waiting a couple months is the only way out.

Tessu said:
The plot is great, I hope they don't ruin it just to give fanservice.
I don't think so since Takeda Hiromitsu is mostly a hentai mangaka, actually I think Maken-Ki! is his only non-hentai work but with 7 volumes until now.

corocoro said:
No. All channels have the same amount of censoring. If there is a WebDC available, Hiryuu will find it - but at the moment it seems like waiting a couple months is the only way out.
Sorry to hear that, but I still hope not to see too many lightsabers here, censored Manyuu Hikenchou was impossible to watch.

hopefully AIC can tie the fanservice and plot together then~
AIC does not disappoint regularly, its too early to tell anything, so lets just continue watching

QC got better in the second episode. I still feel they lack something... b00bs are way too big too.

Not quite sure about the quality, but just in some frames :D

However, at least I could see the first appearance of Aki Nijou (the school nurse)
I'm enjoying this anime since I love Takeda Hiromitsu's works, let's see what happens in the next episodes

BRING ON THE BOOBIES AND SERVICE!

second epi was more enjoyable~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03