Magic Circles / Magic Spells for [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン)

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. And overall the modding scene has changed so much, that I don't really enjoy it anymore. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Magic Circles / Magic Spells for Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン)

This is actually a mod, which was originally made by [ljsldq] mofazhen. I updated it, that you can now adjust the colours and the alpha level from the magic circles.
I Add also 5 additional spells.

Koikatsu Link:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Koikatsu Sunshine Link:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25