MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
『You know, I'm pretty sure I'm a target of most people in this game yet I'm still alive xD』

i still cant believe your alive...... when i come on and knowing your alive i think to myself "what the fuck is wrong with these people?"

Battle in darkness final

Sintarow quickly made and odd move, he dived into the dark wall disappearing. Everyone else moved to the corner (ogi grabbed and dragged nazaka's body to the corner), where hinode uses his ice magic to create a dome to protect themselves. After the dome was made hinode falls to the ground, exhuasted. Infamous furious at bekus death, electric currents start to go over her body but not the normal type colour of white or light blue, but black. She creates a black lightening dome and then the dome expands wiping out the hands and the wall and causing massive damage to the room and to the shadow man. The amount of power wipes out his shadow clock.

2mqnwcp.jpg

Amshel: "Superb" this was his last word before disintegrating away.

Infamous is then hit with a shock of pain in her body, though manages to shake it off. The dome was badly damaged but manga to protect everyone. Once everyone was out they heard a nosie from the fire place.

???: "Dont attack! Its me" Nexus comes out of the fireplace. Most gave me a cold but instead his face goes white. Your all turn to where he was staring and see nazaka's body start to shoot a green mist. The body begain slowly changing. Once finished you see the body was none other then Choonagi. You all were shocked. You all couldnt get it what just happen. Hinode spoke up: "Its an illusion spell, Nazaka must have used it when it was dark swiching places with choonagi and when that happen we attack choonagi". This left a bitter taste in all of your months for being trick so easy. After this you all went and cleaned up and had dinner and rest for the night

Night faze 5

You all rested tonight no actions allow unless i pm u

Player1: [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] (missing)
Player2: [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] (missing)
Player3: [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]
Player4: [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]
Player5: [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]
Player6: [MENTION=39716]choonagi[/MENTION] (dead)
Player8: [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]
Player9: [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] (dead)
Player11: [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION]
Player12: [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
Player13: [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] (missing)
Player15: [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]
Player16: [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]
Player18: [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] (missing)

『Its not me! It was all Flight, Sin and Inori! They killed poor Choonagi! xD』

『Well, leaving jokes aside, I hope Sin got to the real Nazaka and will kill him now...』

『Anyway, good job Ruby, thanks to you we defeated the bastard and avenged Dogbeku ^_^』

『Still, we kinda killed owner now... What should we do now?』

『Loot the place? How? Like this: "[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; I loot the place."???』

『Hmmmm... But Fear said no actions are allowed unless he PMs us though...』

aaahhh...the killer sppon (grimace and chills down the spine)...what a way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?