Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Narko, Holo, Tomoyo (XD)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Revert time? :/ Hmm... how will that work exactly?... It sounds like an ability that theyre going to need to limit a lot and make almost useless cuz thats a really game breaking ability...

The complete failure in the last game was mostly just because of horrible luck... and the civilians not working together until too late... the mafia basically just screwed everyone over (and the fact that there was 3 mafia also gave them a lot more power than they needed...) the new mafia every couple turns will add more to this game~

Nah, you were just screwed the moment I became a mafia ;p My strategies are what doomed you civs.

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; Add a 1 night phase cooldown on that skill and it's even.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; How can the civs work together if no one is allowed to speak with each other and not tell their role either? How can you know that it just isn't a mafia who fucks with you?

Hmm civilians didnt resist which was why your strategy worked out perfectly fine~ :goodtea:
Did i really seem like mafia at the end there? Sure i didnt reveal my whole plan but there are ways to make it seem like youre not mafia...

One phase will mean that no civ will ever die...

Also, once she uses that skill she can't vote at the day phase that is repeating.

Huh? Who said that you aren't allowed? Monjster did that and all was okay...

Yep, civilians and even L decided that it will be nice to help us kill themselves ;p But even if you did actively tried to stop us I would have devised another plans... I actually needed to remake them 2 or 3 times because of your actions...

Shiki - 2 votes

Revelaing the role is not against the rules, but it can be dangerous for u

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; The civs got no other choice than to randomly vote.

EDIT: Then add a rule. That also makes the game harder to the civs.

Nope. You could get enough information to not vote randomly... Nanashi was an L and he voted for me. You should have followed him but instead you voted for Monjster
who was another L and someone who just joined the game and obviously wasn't Kira...

And how could i know that you wasn't a civ? I only voted on Wiesl since Nanashi was on the way to get lynched.

But later on I knew it was u Sova, but I had to vote for, hm who it was, infamous? Just to try and get someone else lynched. I even gussed 2 mafia, u and nawi

I am still around til tuesday

If the game starts and you need help pming people i can help with that.

[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; Good luck trying to tell other people to lynch them... I never saw any hints on who to lynch on except for Wiesl which i had no choice to lynch since Nanashi probably would have gotten lynched.

Yeah yeah... Well, I think my not voting for Kacta thus not giving you chance to vote for me at the first phase also did the trick ;p

I think that the best strategy would have been leaving at least Kimovis alive back at that Sudden death...

Well, i'm off. Going to school or what i should call it. See you all.

Randomly voting is not the only option... if you can make yourself influential enough that game to get people to trust you (maybe get killed off and plan in the other thread since it would be obvious that you are not mafia then) it is possible to organize the civilians from there and methodically destroy the mafia... From my plan which we used in the last game the players likely to be mafia were revealed...

Make the skill 3 phase to recharge? Also have it so that role of the player that is saved that round is not revealed? She would know who the original mafia is but not the ones who are cursed?

See you later, Hinode... I'm sick so gonna be here whole day...

Need to go compile the rules for Shiki and Higurashi that we thought up somewhere...

While trying to explain the possible ideas to you I thought up more of them so you've done enough ;p

Hmm... that time reversal ability could probably count for x amount of civilians so thus less need to fill the list~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?