[LPW #9] feat. Checkmate the pure and innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Checkmate's links are NSFW. You'd best remember schizo. :P

^ I totally agree~

But even with that he's still pure and innocent (or so he says) :D

i won't f-forg-get-t to re-remem-mber-r... . . .

oh it's just an art... an expression...

. . .

>.> goshujin-sama, look at what you just did to schizo...take responsibility of this!

... the very soul of it's creator :D

Anyway, I haven't seen you around here (well, I admit it's been a while since I last checked this thread) so, hello there~

Edit: pyrce, I'm curious, who's goshujin-sama? (I think I know but I'll ask anyway)

Last edited:
Yeah well, stuff have been happening on my house/school so I dont post a lot (I do check some threads every now and then), now I mostly watch anime and play some FPS/Eroge on my free time. I have some free time right now (well, dont think you can call it free time because It's 12:52 AM over here...) so I decided to hang around here for a while xD. Tomorrow I dont have school because of exams but... I couldn't care less about tomorrow's exam >_>

Putting my life synopsis aside, hi pyrce :D

XD lol~ goodluck on your exams.

i'm off to get some afternoon nap. later~

oh... nap/sleep well..~ . .

i'm off as well.. some few post and then i'm off~

juice and fan service would be remember.... as words of the day that would rape my mind....

jaa~ . . .

Well, then look what your "juice" and "fanservice" did to him~

And I'm going to sleep now, It was nice talking with some of you again, I'll try to post more often from now on~

Last edited:
and i'm back from my nap...

eh?! goshujin-sama? you din't sleep?

~ good evening... or day.. whatever..

back from dozing off. . . .~

juice and fanservice are works of art of expressions. just had a dream on it~ . . .

WOW I'm so many pages back. Happy birthday Ian (Hopes it's not too late).

Hey guys. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!