[LPW #9] feat. Checkmate the pure and innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Check: No. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm quite content with things here at the moment guys. It's just if some people new or regular user were to bring interest in other things rather then your average chat. By average I mean usual conversations about ourselves and others.

Last edited:
@coco~ do you want it to be more educational or informative? something that is really worth talking about? is that what you mean?

@coco~ do you want it to be more educational or informative? something that is really worth talking about? is that what you mean?
Something that's really worth talking. :P It doesn't have to be educational at best.

o.O mm Educational, we can leave that to the serious and debate section, that's what that is for, since this is the Spam section xD

Skip skip skip

(Has no idea what is going on)

I got my Mustang. Its a 2005 Convertible. Im happy. :D

So, I said I was going to catch up on Star Driver but I havent yet... I will, though.

That's why I said it doesn't have to be educational at best. :rolleyes: Besides, there's nothing interesting there atm either. Just because this is the spam section doesn't mean we have to talk about uninteresting crap. Besides, the more open minded we are, the better chance we get at finding interesting people...

Last edited:
"open mind" "Uninteresting conversation", those words are too subjective already, I don't see how that's open mind xD

lol, OK. Let's try and talk about stuff except ourselves and others, mm?

Let's see how long this'll last...

i don't know if it will work well, coco. most people are self-centered.

@pyrce: Mm yeah. But it won't hurt to try and see what happens here...

Last edited:
*Yawn* Time for me meeting up with Saber again, see you guys in a bit! ;D

Hahaha, I guess Ill fail that challenge to not talk about myself first.

Here is a picture I took earlier when I got home from picking it up. Its still dirty and stuff because I havent washed it. Still, its really nice.

IMG_20110408_140027.jpg

Nice

/me requests blood tranfusion. Lack of blood from too much nose-bleeds at walkure.

People asked... I felt bad if I didnt respond.

So whats going on, people?

! cocona haz another new avatar and siggy again! :O <3 your avatar this time more than usual XD

hmm random but there is a chance that AFA is a go this year XD There are stirrings.... or what my friend told me last night XD

eh? so yes or no for afa? me blur

if yes, me wun miss it 4 years in a row

most likely a yes since there are quite a few major players... but no due to scaling back of events due to the tohoku great earthquake disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?