[LPW #9] feat. Checkmate the pure and innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC2 -> Starcraft 2 right? xD (first game i thought was Soul Calibur 2. xD)

good GPU should never be overheated under any circumstances ya know >.>

It never did before on Ultra quality, max setting, a year later it seems to fail me even on medium setting :/

Last edited:
that's why I said bad design or factory OC >.> but it's more of a bad design. All nvidia card failed on me since the 8XXX

:S nVidia always loves me :/ I never have much problem until 3 years+ :/ but for OCing, AMD is best aren't it? :/ Is more stable to OC I heard

factory OC'ed, it means they tried to make the card faster than the others (aka ASUS vs Gigabyte) without actually telling you.

Or simply trying to fix the faulty card (card that had fault chip usually run at a lower specs - they increase voltage make it run faster means hotter and prone to failures)

I can't say for AMD being more friendly in OC'ed, it largely depend on the series, not who make it. The same company make the GPU chip for both AMD and Nvidia (TSMC).

Some card have lower rated specs for special reason, like the 5970 I'm using should have 15-20% more power than it is now but the AMD/ATI intentionally down clock it so it would run less noisy, and eats less electricity, but still giving the hardcore user to turn it back to their liking.

Mm, fair enough, I think XFX always guarantee to OC it o.O Since I think they only sale the OC version

Mm... computer talk.

@Check: What's your opinion on a Geforce 9100?

9XXX is a rebranded version of 8XXX, Unethical practice by Nvidia simply stick the 9XXX and sell it for 1.5X price.

I suggest that if you're looking at low end card, go with AMD, they are much better for the price/performance ratio. Nvidia have too many unethical practices that I'm no longer trust them anymore. Idiot Taiwanese company

so many pages flew by again.

wut? coolio has overdrive? what the... how long was he online only and how long did we took....
*goes knock on kou's door*

Last edited:
xD I think everyone was pretty surprised, but to a certain extent, I did get from 2% - 90% ish in 2 days, is manageable ;P

i understand now if beating the top's average now.. cause he is a new member, the calculated days are little compared to us.
T___T

Hm...I think Corocoro did noce mentioned that's not how you calculate it, but I'm probably wrong, it have been awhile. Anyway, I like the Seals from the Seal Canon off Dog Days ^^

Anyway, time for me to chat with Saber now, see you guys later ;D

Oh... well I never heard of it. But it's probably better then mine.

Google it lol

Well it is dubbed as the fastest consumer processor.

Morning guys. :D

@Terumi: I thought you saw my Overall Activity for at least ones? o-O

Morning/Good night (not that Im going to sleep or anything.)

@Checkmate, an i7? Lucky...

My graphics card is an Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT. So its really just an 8xxx? I never knew that. Well, it serves me well enough.

It's like letting some air into your room that's stuffy or what not :p

^pyrce summons you.

Nemu chan! More or less that kind of feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!